Who to complain to?

• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Keith S.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #124881 Reply
    Keith S

Does anyone have any names or contact details for higher management, directors etc in Motability? The highest I can speak with is a customer solutions manager and she’s no help and says her desision is final and I can’t appeal any higher.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #124882 Reply
    Motaxyz
    Participant

ceoemail.com   ??

#124884 Reply
    simpleman

iangoswell@motabilityoperations.co.uk

I think thats as high as you can go. Good luck

#124888 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

Until Andrew Miller takes on the permanent mantle of CEO of Motability Operations on 1st January 2021, Matthew Hamiliton-James is acting as Interim CEO (since Mike Betts stood down earlier in 2020).

Matthew Hamilton-James can be contacted at:

Matthew Hamilton-James,

Interim CEO,

Motability Operastions Ltd,

City Gate House,

22 Southwark Bridge Road,

London.

SE1 9HB

(copied from a letter sent to me by Motability Operations on 3rd September 2020)

Confirmation from Motability Operations website:

https://www.motabilityoperations.co.uk/about-us/our-executive-team/#0

Re Andrew Miller taking over on 1st January 2021:

https://www.londonstockexchange.com/news-article/71CH/ceo-succession/14634283

#124889 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

What’s the problem Keith ?

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#124890 Reply
    Keith S

That’s brilliant everyone, thanks so much for your help.

@menocamike it’s a very long story mate but if you look on the forum under this post and see

“horrendous experience” title, it’s all in there.

#125462 Reply
    Keith S

Hi everyone, just an update. I got my appeal through to Ian Goswell and the executive team, unfortunately they were no help, telling me no exceptions could be made for me to keep the car and it was definitely not coming onto the scheme. Shocked and angry today to see it has been added!!

#125509 Reply
    Zoe

Get back in contact and tell them it’s on the scheme so why can’t you keep it. Clearly they don’t speak to each other

#125613 Reply
    Keith S

Good news, after another complaint to them, I got a free upgrade to a premium plus model, that’s in stock and a full tank of fuel.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Who to complain to?
Your information: