Where is Louise Minchin ?

• Creator
    Topic
  • #130296 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Anyone know why Louise hasn’t been on bbc breakfast yesterday and today ? I really miss her

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #130299 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

If she is having to self isolate Mike, you could be looking at two weeks of cold turkey!

#130302 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Yes she may well be doing that Sally is lovely too but at least there is still Carol Kirkwood very nice indeed and Nina warhurst doing the finance has a beautiful bottom

#130728 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

She still isn’t on how long do you have to self isolate for ? Sally looks nice and carol in red dress today amazing but I miss Louise

#132290 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

There, Mike. Is that better? Louise the giggler is back. Apparently, damage to foot sustained in training for some mega triathlon was reason for being away. Have always said that exercise is bad for us!

#132291 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Fantastic start to the day Tharg she looks so sexy when she puts her glasses on !   I only hope with the cast on her leg she can still wear black pantyhose and skirt before Christmas ? What a treat her husband has Christmas morning I’m sure he has got her lingerie the lucky devil

#132292 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Love it when she giggles and closes her eyes so sexy million of red blooded male followers endless videos of her on you tube amazing woman

#132293 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Steady on, old chap. Deep breaths, keep calm.

#132294 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

😘😘😘

#132717 Reply
    Southamman

BBC? Is that still going? Haven’t watched it in two years

#133055 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Louise on this morning in black skirt and black pantyhose what a wonderful early Christmas present

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Where is Louise Minchin ?
Your information: