Where Are Ford Kugas Built?

• Creator
    Topic
  • #171250 Reply
    Mark

Hi guys,

I wanted to know where Ford’s are built and how long does it take from it being built to delivery to the UK?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #171252 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Valencia, Spain.

#171260 Reply
    Mark

How long do they usually take to get to the UK? After being built

#171266 Reply
    struth
    Participant

guessing 2 to 5 days once at sea but it might take a while to load/unload, then it can easily take 10 days to get to dealership. a further 4 days before you sniff it. so maybe 2/3 weeks in total

Current Car: Hyundai Kona Premium EV...2 way 40kg hoist
    Last Car: Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid...4 way 80kg hoist

#171273 Reply
    sean1969
    Participant

Mark, not long off the phone to my local dealer (where I got my current car from) and she says if we are ordering this month, she would expect it to be delivered May/ June 2022 at the dealer. That’s for an ST Line X 1.5 Petrol or a 2.5 Petrol FHEV. Hope that helps.

Current car 2019 Ford Kuga 1.5T Titanium X Edition (White)

On order new Vauxhall Grandland Ultimate 1.2 Turbo (Ruby Red)

#189786 Reply
    Lisa

Did anyone find out how long this takes? From dispatch to arriving at the dealership?

Thanks

#189860 Reply
    cjt1
    Participant

Hi

Ordered a Kuga St Line X AWD Diesel on August 6th, 2021. Built last week of May with expected delivery  last week of July 2022.

#190055 Reply
    Lisa

This sounds exactly the same as mine, ours was shipped on 16th June I believe so I wasn’t sure how long it takes from being shipped to arriving at the dealership. Really hoping it’s sooner than the end of the month, it feels like I’ve waited forever 🤣

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Where Are Ford Kugas Built?
Your information: