When did you have your first alcoholic drink and what was it?

• Creator
    Topic
    Brydo
    Participant

I remember being fifteen and one of my mates had two cans of “Pale Ale”. There were five of us and we shared the cans between us, no covid in those days. It was terrible but none of us admitted to that.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
      Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Phaedra
      Participant

Beer, can’t remember what it was though!  I was also 15 (and 6′ 6″) so managed to get served in a couple of pubs until one of my elder step brothers was in and grassed me up to the landlord!.

Never been a “regular drinker”, I do enjoy a cider or even a nice cold shandy on a summers day!.  Only been properlt drunk once, one night on holiday in Portugal in 1990 I went to a local bar and had a 3 or 5 beers with Vodka chasers, unfortunately these were Finlandia Export and about 1/3 of a tumbler!.  Got back to the apartment and my heavily pregant wife wasn’t best please when I threw up!.  Good news was I didn’t have a hangover the next morning 🙂

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Jojoe
        Participant

Thunderbird wine around 14. One of my mates parents were out every Saturday night so we’d all buy alcohol and go around to his house.

Participant

Mad Dog 20/20, 9 sipped my mums when she went to the bog. First actual proper drink getting drunk (wasted) Frosty Jacks cider, 13 army cadet annual camp 🤫

I like sitting outside RAF bases all day pretending to be a photogramapher

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.