What's your election hope?

• Creator
    Topic
    brydo

Any result that means the Tories have no working majority.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 78 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      gothitjulie
      Participant

Oh, I saw the pic of Abbott with two left shoes on this morning, how far left is that?

Oscarmax
        Participant

Sorry Brydo I have voted for Labour in the past but I just cannot bring myself to vote for Corbyn, Muppet and Village Idiot spring to mind.

Oscarmax
          Participant

Oh, I saw the pic of Abbott with two left shoes on this morning, how far left is that?

Blunder Woman

JS
            Participant

That it’s over! Again.

Wigwam
              Participant

And if you haven’t voted yet:

Oscarmax
                Participant

Do I trust any politician, defiant no, they all promise the earth, deliver nothing then shaft you good and proper.

gothitjulie
                  Participant

Latest News (fake of course, at least we can hope so)

Exit polls in Tower Hamlets so far show a turnout of 230 %, up on the 2017 figure of 140%

mitch
                    Participant

i do accounts and one of my clients is a property company that owns properties and lets them.

not multiple occupency just to families and some student lets.

recently they have prepped some properties for sale after the tenants left.

we found in 2 properties over 20 voter registration documents, the card you get when registered for a postal vote. none any relation to the tenants we let to that we can see. parcelled them up and reported it to the returning officer.

so it does go on.

fwippers
                      Participant

I voted earlier and said, “see you in a few months again”!!!

Wigwam
                        Participant

I voted early and said “see you again this evening”.

Oscarmax
                          Participant

So who do you recon going to win, I am not asking to who you votes for that is private, just you gut feeling.

I gut feeling a hung parliament ?

mitch
                            Participant

somehow i think it could be unexpected, maybe a huge majority or as oscarmax says something too close to call.

i hope not though i would hate the poison dwarf up north to have a say or those idiots accross the irish sea.

i have to say iam a bit worried.

fwippers
                              Participant

Really difficult to call, if, and it a a big if, we have been fed truthful info these past 4 weeks.

fwippers
                                Participant

Exit poll is in. Is it accurate? SNP 55 of 59 seats, Jo Swinson at risk?

gothitjulie
                                  Participant

Hmm, exit polls are a bit notorious. However my pounds just became more valuable…

Brydo

Looks like a Tory majority, we, in Scotland, really need independence we are just sooooooo different.

mitch
                                      Participant

labour getting a royal stuffing by the exit poll, and the last 2 were pretty much spot on, cant say i am unhappy at that at least corbyn wont be pm.

looks like even old dennis skinner could be on his way out, pity i like him.

unfortunately looks like the gobby dwarf up north will be happy lol.

fwippers
                                        Participant

Blyth Valley, Con gain.

Brydo

I think any SNP MPs should refrain from sitting in Westminster until an independence vote is held

fwippers
                                            Participant

I think any SNP MPs should refrain from sitting in Westminster until an independence vote is held

I feel time to retire to bed.

brydo

The night is young fwippers, I expect to hear resignations from labour before I sleep.

I think we ( Scottish ) should drive down to the border and start building a big wall ( I’ll make the tea ) 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🙌🏻

fwippers
                                                  Participant

I have consumed a coffee and am watching with interest.

I have to add, all out of southern friends will still be welcome if they wish to visit 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤️

just trying to cut the lines to Westminster 😉

this is like Eurovision

Lib Dems Nil Points lol

JS
                                                      Participant

Winston think of all the houses they would have to knock down to get the stolen stone back lol.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 78 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.