What’s the worst mpg

• Creator
    Topic
  • #173196 Reply
    ajn

Do we have a quick view list of the worst fuel guzzlers on the scheme …

Viewing 13 replies - 51 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #173812 Reply
    ajn

Everyone’s circumstances differ sif, 1st  motability car for me ever, just over a year in..

I’m not driving so much now, my wife has taken over to ease my going out so often..as mentioned circumstances differ..

To put my wife in the driver seat of what you mention a Range Rover wouldn’t be fair to her after not driving for many years, again due to circumstances..

However Volvo have always had great safety, also it’s what I’ve own for decades..

However thanks for your reply, and sorry if I come across that way to you, however Thanks for speaking your mind..

#173814 Reply
    ajn

What engine in the t4 crippleddad, I’ve got a B4 2ltr..

#173872 Reply
    ajn

Just for the record here my 2nd 15 year old Volvo, equaling 2 in 30 years sif, hardly showing off is it..🤨

#177902 Reply
    ajn

Mines slightly higher than 29 @crippleddad however not by much..

average about 32 ish, can’t seem to drive it slower in real traffic, that B4 battery pack is a total gimmick, a joke even..

delay in reply sorry, I spend long times of here..

#177917 Reply
    rico

he he, around town no matter how hard you try tiggy 2.0D wont break 18-22 mpg

#177919 Reply
    Windy
    Participant

Some years ago on the Scheme we had a Renault Clio RT Automatic it was L reg so 1993 ish and believe me we couldn’t get 25 to the gallon it was crazy and the day after it was delivered it dropped all the gearbox oil over the road the in 2010 we had a Renault grand Scenic privilege beautifully speced that did 50 plus around town

#178013 Reply
    crippleddad
    Participant

What engine in the t4 crippleddad, I’ve got a B4 2ltr..

2 litre diesel.

Mines slightly higher than 29 @crippleddad however not by much.. average about 32 ish, can’t seem to drive it slower in real traffic, that B4 battery pack is a total gimmick, a joke even.. delay in reply sorry, I spend long times of here..

yep, still at 29. Was getting 47 in my 2lite Petrol mercedes doing same driving. Shocking, won’t ever own another fuel car, my next car will be the last car I ever buy, I’m leaving the scheme after the limited and ridiculously high advanced payments later this year.

#178015 Reply
    ajn

I think a lot of people can’t believe the current situation..

Hopefully something might be in your favour on the scheme crippled dad, but it’s just hope I guess..

#178018 Reply
    Ali

Same here, the 1.0L TSI on my SEAT gives 22mpg urban and 45mpg on motorways.

#178020 Reply
    ajn

Are you rather enthusiastic on the let’s go peddle Ali, or is that about the best you get..

#178026 Reply
    Michael

My Tiguan 1.5 Petrol struggled to get 30mpg on motorway. Changed to a Kona EV getting 4kwh in the winter months which is equivalent to 160 mpg !!!!

#178037 Reply
    ajn

Working well for you then Michael👍

#178042 Reply
    Windy
    Participant

Michael unlike Petrol Diesel our mileage per gallon equivalent is dependent on what you pay for electric I work out at the moment I get 127 KW of electric for £7 which is roughly what it is per gallon now, although that tariff ends in September but I think I will get 83 KW then

Viewing 13 replies - 51 through 63 (of 63 total)
Reply To: Reply #178015 in What’s the worst mpg
Your information: