Whats the weather like where you are today!

This topic contains 1,006 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Avatar wmcforum 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #51913 Reply
    lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi Everyone

Today (Monday 28/5/2018) up here in North East Scotland on the Moray Firth, it is blue skies, sunny and warm, outside in the sun the temp is around 22 degrees C.

I wonder what it is like in other areas of the UK today!

lightbodyae55

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 1,006 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #52404 Reply
    POPS

Eighteen and cloudy here, but still very pleasant out in the garden. I’m having a new washing machine and dishwasher installed today, so I shan’t be going anywhere.

#52410 Reply
    BigBear
    Participant

Hello, Rumors of my disappearing were wrong.

Weather here in Fife this morning is Cloudy & 19deg. Quite cool for a change.

BigBear.

#52412 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

lightbody,

Having spent a few days in Aviemore last week I was astonished by the weather, 26 degrees and bundles of sun. You are truly blessed to live in such a beautiful part of a wonderful country.

#52419 Reply
    POPS

Forfar four Fife five …. BigBear, that was my favourite football result of all time lol!

#52426 Reply
    JS

Mendips overcast and a breeze but still plenty warm enough to sit in the garden. or cut the lawn in my case.

#52452 Reply
    Brydo

Absolutely scorching on the west coast of Scotland taps aff no problem, been in the garden all day, cut the grass filled my three new planters with shrubs and the wife gave the thumbs up. Does life get much better than this.

#52455 Reply
    Trev

I may not have the weather here, but at least i only have to vacuum my grass!! lol

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#52456 Reply
    wotrulike
    Participant

Very overcast here in Norwich, Norfolk, and a bit chilly not cold enough for heating on tough 🙂

#52521 Reply
    Trev

Damp and overcast morning here – I’m actually pleased it is overcast as going to have my diabetic eye screening today and can do without the bright light. Not looking forward to the bus ride, i can get very nauseated, so trying some travel sickness pills and hopefully they will help.

Have a good day everyone.

#52527 Reply
    POPS

Dull but reasonable temperature here in my back garden in Worcestershire.

#52530 Reply
    Brydo

Scorching, scorching and scorching again need the factor 50 on as I got a wee bit too much yesterday, sun that is lol.

#52574 Reply
    Winston

Just outside Glasgow here, was a bit cooler and overcast this morning , so took a wee drive up and passed Loch Lomond with the dog , said hello to some German tourists

Sun is out again and it’s looking good for the next few days

#52578 Reply
    POPS

My App is telling me that it’s 17c, but it’s at least 22c in my back garden. The sun’s been out for hours and it’s beautiful. I may be in the hot tub later.

#52601 Reply
    Trev

Well i can see again and the sun has just come out, what a gorgeous evening 16c @ 6.30pm

#52625 Reply
    Trev

Had a bit of a lie in today, and woke to lovely sunshine, trees are gently swaying – going to be a lovely day here in Oxfordshire.

#52632 Reply
    Brydo

Forecast is 21 degrees and sunny, looking out the window and the sun is out, the sky is blue, there’s not a cloud to spoil the view, but its raining, raining in my heart lol. Off for my daily two mile walk oh misery, my misery.

Factor 50 on again phew.

#52635 Reply
    POPS

Warm and sunny …. I love saying that. I’m trying to convince myself to go out and take in some scenery.

#52648 Reply
    Brydo

It’s amazing up here guys absolutely Mediterranean, reminds me of the summer of 1976 ahh the memories.

#52653 Reply
    BigBear

Well it’s a sunny 21deg in Sunny fife today. Been sitting out chilling to my music via headphones. Bliss. Now though I think I’ve got a bit too much sun. Rather Red & Crispy around the edges. Oh the pain.More beer to help with that  thank. Cheers.

#52657 Reply
    Brydo

Off to play a few holes of golf, first time in thirty years, should be fun. Paramedics will be needed.

#52659 Reply
    Winston

Haha nothing worse than than sunburn bigB lol, beer is the only medicine ??

Absolutely roasting here in Glasgow, not two words that are usually found in the same sentence!

but long may it continue, almost makes up for spilling black paint in a cupboard, failing to notice said spill and walking over my hall and living room light grey carpets ( 6 months old ) before realising lol

im surprised the members in Scotland never heard my swearing ?

#52693 Reply
    Trev

Overcast down here this morning and noticeably cooler – shorts back in the drawer and on with the jeans… at least it’s dry.

#52702 Reply
    POPS

It’s overcast but very pleasant out here in the Majorca Lounge (That’s my family’s name for our patio area, lol). I’m in tee shirt and shorts which is an indication that all’s well, because I don’t take my sweater off easily.

I’ve just been to our Vet who is over towards Evesham and it was lovely looking over the fields and hedgerows.

#52703 Reply
    Brydo

Another cracker here today, forecast is for another two or three days of this glorious weather before changing to more normal Scottish weather. Its been a fantastic month or so up here and Summer has just started so fingers crossed for more.

My solar panels have been fantastic, I have been virtually off grid for this entire time and if I had a home battery or EV with v2grid charger I would have had virtually no electricity bill or travel costs.

#52713 Reply
    Trev

That patio sounds idyllic Pops, hope the trip to the vets was nothing serious.

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 1,006 total)
Reply To: Whats the weather like where you are today!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: