Whats the weather like where you are today!

This topic contains 1,006 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Avatar wmcforum 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #51913 Reply
    lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi Everyone

Today (Monday 28/5/2018) up here in North East Scotland on the Moray Firth, it is blue skies, sunny and warm, outside in the sun the temp is around 22 degrees C.

I wonder what it is like in other areas of the UK today!

lightbodyae55

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 1,006 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #52116 Reply
    POPS

This is my favourite  thread …. thank you LB for starting it. The weather here in sunny Worcestershire at 5.38 pm is 22c. It feels strangely sultry and much warmer. I’m expecting heavy rain soon but at the moment my patio is a Mediterranean delight.

My youngest son’s partner has flown to Portugal today and it’s currently 16c there. The other man’s grass is not always greener, lol. She’ll have a great time though because she’s on a ‘hen do’ with nine great friends!

Keep this thread going guys and gals.

#52136 Reply
    Trev

After all the thunder and rain that went on in to the night, I’ve woke this morning to a damp, overcast day with no breeze. It does feel a bit fresher though, but don’t think i’ll see much in the way of sunshine today, hopefully tomorrow normal service will resume and the sun will return.

On the plus side i don’t need to water the rose tree today and the water butt is fully replenished.

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#52139 Reply
    Brydo

Very nice so far but lightning and very heavy rain forecast for this afternoon, there has been no rain for weeks up here.

#52141 Reply
    POPS

It’s a very pleasant 21c here in Worcs. We had light rain overnight and the sun is coming out as I type. It’s lovely!

#52145 Reply
    lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi Guys

Sunny blue skies warm 22 degrees up here on Moray Firth, you can keep the rain down there in England we don’t want any here in bonny Scotland!! lol

lightbodyae55

#52158 Reply
    Brydo

Guys absolutely pouring here, West of Scotland, in fact its so bad I can see the thunder and hear the lightning lol.

#52159 Reply
    finsoop

In Wiltshire cloudy but bright and warm. Have just eaten a Mcdonald’s meal. Excellent value.

#52170 Reply
    POPS

Harness the lightning and charge an EV Brydo …. It’s a gorgeous 22c here. I live on a hill and I can see a country church on the far side of the valley three miles away with the sun glinting off it’s windows, and a patchwork of fields and clusters of houses in between. All crowned by a cornflower blue sky, scattered with small white cottonwool clouds. It’s beautiful!

#52180 Reply
    Mike

Been sunny warm 73 here in Leicestershire today just had sausage mash baked beans

#52181 Reply
    Mike

We are going to see Salvation Army band in concert Sunday 2pm says lovely day

#52183 Reply
    POPS

It’s hammering down here now, the noise is awesome as I’m sat in the verandah with a glass of red wine …. life is good!

#52186 Reply
    Trev

Back to overcast dry and muggy here, sat in the lounge with the tower fan on, cats are sleeping in front of it… they’re not daft!

Met office forecasts humidity at 94 percent at the moment, but dropping to the 70’s by tomorrow afternoon YES!

#52201 Reply
    Brydo

Pop the poet lol.

#52202 Reply
    Brydo

Beautiful night here guys, about an hour of heavy rain this afternoon now back to sun sun sun.

#52235 Reply
    Trev

Morning all, first woke at 4am but was still dark then, so went back to bed, round 2, and awake once more.

Trees have a sway to them this morning, so hopefully we’ll be able to feel the air today – the humidistat fan in the bathroom has been going bonkers due to the high humidity, to the point i’ve turned it off… darn thing.

Overcast morning, but no rain forecast, might get some sunny intervals through the day but forecast is full sun around 6pm this evening… it’s getting better down in here in Oxfordshire.

#52236 Reply
    Mike

**** Mike, this is a thread discussing the weather, not presenters clothes ****

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Avatar Trev. Reason: as per above - original post deleted
    #52245 Reply
    lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi Trev

Awake at 4.00 am poor you! I have to say 4.00am up here the light is appearing in the sky, and the dawn is starting so it is not dark.

Sun shining few clouds in a blue sky, warm, no rain yet!

We seem to be getting the best of the weather up here on the Moray Firth.

lightbodyae55

#52269 Reply
    Brydo

Great start to the day, washings out, ready to go my walk before the predicted rain at two.

#52357 Reply
    Trev

We’re having a fantastic Sunday here, sun’s been shining all day, hasn’t been muggy at all. Been sat in the garden most of the day making the most of it. Busy day tomorrow, well the morning, the repair centre and courtesy car place should be phoning, and we’re having the PIV installed. (Piv was meant to be installed last Thursday morning, but the office didn’t give the engineer the job sheet and by the time i called to ask where he was having waited in all morning, it was too late for him to get stock, so rearranged for tomorrow)

#52360 Reply
    Brydo

Very muggy here Trev but still OK, forecast to be good the rest of the week so looking forward to that. Are you topping up the tan before the holiday?

#52362 Reply
    Trev

Taps Aff at every opportunity Brydo lol

#52375 Reply
    Brydo

Trev you can use that whenever, no charge lol.

#52384 Reply
    JS

Been Bernard Mathews all day here.

#52396 Reply
    Trev

Thick overcast cloud today, and a lot cooler. Will only water the rose tree once today.

#52401 Reply
    Mike

Was gorgeous day yesterday we saw Salvation Army band in the park was really hot 26 dull start here today cloudy but humid going very big primark and then fillet of fish at McDonald’s

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 1,006 total)
Reply To: Whats the weather like where you are today!

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: