Whats the weather like where you are today take 2

• Creator
    Topic
  • #86130 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Ive noticed a problem with the original thread, taking me to page 1 of the thread. Assuming its the same problem as my original Brexit thread (stolen by WMC lol) that there were too many pages, i have started another weather thread (stolen from lightbodyae55 lol).

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 25 replies - 2,426 through 2,450 (of 2,910 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #180804 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Same here. Was 10C at 9am. Now heading for 15C-ish. Bright, clear. Make the most of it, folks. Going to change next week they say. Cold and ‘orrid. 😟

#180805 Reply
    joss

@Tharg Any sign of @Georgie ? I do hope that she is OK…

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI

"Men fight for liberty & win it with hard knocks. Their children brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves" - D.H. Lawrence

#180846 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

@joss Sorry for delay in reply. Stuff got in the way. No news of Ms G from here, I’m afraid. As above in reply to POPS, I know that her mum was unwell and Georgie’s own health has always been difficult and apt to spring nasty surprises with very little notice. These forums are the only contact any of us have with her. Only way of finding out anything would, I think, be if one of the moderators could use her contact details/email to say how concerned we all are and wish her well. Don’t even know whether this is allowed. There again, if she is unwell, perhaps the last thing she wants is us lot badgering her.

She is certainly, seriously and deeply missed. Her bonkers, touching and often intriguing postings here were a great lift to al of us. Wish she were still doing them. If you’re reading this @Georgie – we hope you are OK. Take care…

#180851 Reply
    Mike11

Reached 18 here today sat outside my countryside pub for 3 hours had 2 pints of lime and soda was quite busy people eating outside etc

#180852 Reply
    Mike11

Pint of lime and soda £2.25

#180853 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Sounds like a super way to spend three hours Mike, change from a fiver too. Great to hear from you.

#180877 Reply
    Brydo

Another fantastic day here sun ☀️ Sun 🌞 sun ⛅️

#180887 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Same here and feels a tad warmer than yesterday. Currently 15c:-)

#180912 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Yup, same as… but even better. Bright, clear, cloud-free and this is warmest day yet – currently the garden thermometer is clocking 18C. That’s the same as in Tenerife and warmer than Barcelona! First day of shorts and only one layer of shirt!

#181100 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Lovely weekend, but started to cool down know.

I guess the blankets will have to come out from hibernation later.

#181107 Reply
    joss

Meh! back to The gray skies. Dry but for how long. Very misty this am. Wednesday does not look good at all.

Joss

"Men fight for liberty & win it with hard knocks. Their children brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves" - D.H. Lawrence

#181136 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Yup. Same here.The lovely Spring days have become normal Spring days. Grey, wet, not warm. As you say, Joss, Meh!

#181173 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

baltic today with sleet showers forecast.

glad i havent got to go anywhere.

#181190 Reply
    joss

Pretty much the same here in South Yorkshire. Have been out for screen was and cleaning goodies for the car. Heavy rain and the car keeps beeping to warn me temps have dropped below 3 c. Back home with layers of clothing on.

Joss

#181201 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

n e derbyshire so were almost neighbours joss

#181202 Reply
    joss

yeah not far off mitch

Joss

#181216 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Cloudy 10c and rain forecast later

#181234 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

West Sussex is doing a bit better than northern parts. Temperature peaked at 12C. Some half-hearted rain. Then light cloud but dry enough to cut the lawn,,, before the large amount of wet and cold promised for tomorrow.

#181265 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

snow  a light dusting but snow nonetheless

#181266 Reply
    joss

Aye. There be snow in the sky @mitch a light dusting over night and now its getting quite heavy at 07:40am

💭💭💭💭

Joss

#181267 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Whats this I hear about snow.

No such thing in S wales 0c mainly blue skies and the sun is out. Turning cloudy later with possibility of rain, but non of the white stuff.

#181269 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Same here, kezo. Sussex coast remains free of the white stuff. Cold, though, at 3C around 7am. Also forecast some showers later. Glad I did the lawn yesterday.

#181273 Reply
    MrBMW
    Participant

We’ve had snow ⛄️ and ice 🧊 here in Norwich and a bit of blue sky the temperature at the moment is +1°C it feels very cold out so I’ll stay inside my home 🏠 MG HS

#181292 Reply
    Georgie

Sun’s just starting to make an appearance down here in Hampshire.  A bit breezy and none too warm, mind you – only +4c at the moment – but the Sunshine is very welcome.

#181294 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Welcome back, @Georgie It’s not the same here without you. Hope you are well. See you over in the books bit in a while. 🙂

Viewing 25 replies - 2,426 through 2,450 (of 2,910 total)
Reply To: Reply #155707 in Whats the weather like where you are today take 2
Your information: