Whats the weather like where you are today take 2

• Creator
    Topic
  • #86130 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Ive noticed a problem with the original thread, taking me to page 1 of the thread. Assuming its the same problem as my original Brexit thread (stolen by WMC lol) that there were too many pages, i have started another weather thread (stolen from lightbodyae55 lol).

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 25 replies - 2,076 through 2,100 (of 2,156 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #167223 Reply
    Georgie

Well, that’s me jealous!  Where abouts are you, ajn?

#167228 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

14C in garden. Feels much warmer out of wind and in sun. Inside conservatory it’s 24C. Nice

#167240 Reply
    ajn

Freshwater east, West Wales Georgie, maybe set your sat nav when time is on your side and visit 👍,  we can’t help but smile when we pass the sandy grass verges, reason being in our younger  years bring back many a happy memory..

Now it’s more memory and a flask of coffee 🤣..

Rather than beach drift wood over night fires, bbq food , well everything else ☺️..

So many beaches to visit and we have, better with a little out board motor boat though, oh time flies when you think of it…

#167294 Reply
    brydo

Sunny and calm, a spot of Christmas shopping on the cards.

#167342 Reply
    Georgie

Great weather yesterday, pretty Meh today.  Having a few days of fatigue at the moment, so not doing much.

North-west Wales is a strong contender for retirement.  Both the New Forest area and south-east Wales were considered, but all the ‘scenic views’ are a walk/hike/scramble from the car park and I just can’t do that any more.  Whereas in north-west Wales you just have to go out the front door and the views are pretty much right there. 🙂

#167440 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Mainly bright and clear. Some cloud and splattery showers at times. Ridiculously warm for time of year. Doing 17C in garden right now.

#167441 Reply
    Mike11

Nice in sun but cold wind here I call it nippy says 18 on Wednesday let’s hope young Carol is right !

#167752 Reply
    brydo

Never stopped raining for days, anyone “Noah” joiner I think we need an Ark lol.

I don’t think the jokes get any better than that!

#168561 Reply
    Brydo

Sunny, cold and very windy.

#168563 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

Fine. Mild, Sunny. Light breeze.

#168564 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

The weather today is neither cold nor hot

It has a habit of changing a lot.

One day sunny, the next cold and rainy.

Unlike the med where it is very samey.

Snow, sleet and drizzle combined with fog and mist,

The differing types of weather fill up a huge list.

#168578 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Bright, sunny but far from warm.Around 10C if we’re lucky. Great walking weather if you can a) walk, and b) find a lot of good woolies to keep from cold. Mrs T enjoying her outings.

#169005 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Not a cloud in the sky, bright sunshine and seven degrees, no wind 💨 to talk about so a very pleasant day.

#169113 Reply
    Georgie

Been a bit overcast here the last few days, though mild.  Occasional light rain.

Made an uber-steak and mushroom casserole yesterday afternoon and strained my back from standing for too long.  Back on the dozy pills again for a day or two.

Ho-hum.

#169130 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Weather much the same here, Georgie. Grey, dull, not cold. Meh!

Sorry to hear of the deadly casserole and its consequences. Will hope to have some contact when dozy pills decline. 😌

#169205 Reply
    Georgie

Brighter but colder this morning –  +0.2c until about 9:00am.  Light cloud now.

Off the dozy pills today but still feel the woozy/vague nausea effects in my system.  At the moment I prefer putting up with the (much reduced) pain to get rid of the nausea – I’ve had enough of that for a while.

Good news – My renewed Short-term Medical Driving Licence arrived on Saturday, so I can finally stop moaning about it!  In my head I was ‘Kermit the Frog zooming up and down waving his arms in the air and screaming Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

😀

#169250 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Does that make DH a very odd manifestation of Miss Piggy? Have all sorts of images in my mind but none of them involve a green Georgie! 🐸

#169297 Reply
    Georgie

More like the Swedish chef – especially when he’s making the bread.  Flour absolutely everywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7UmUX68KtE

#169309 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Brilliant video, Georgie. Will watch it over and over! In between, must find a way to hang saucepans from ceiling. Air-drumming to Beatles classics is all very well but clanging away with real sound? Must see what can be done. 🥁

Weather bright and shiny, thank you. Not too chilly either.

#169317 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

And must find a way to do BIG cymbals for the HUGE cymbal hit in S&G’s Bridge Over Troubled Water.

#169536 Reply
    ajn

Dry, sun out but huge grey almost silver clouds 12* and still 🌤

#169554 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Totally grey. Not cold. Going to go from 14C today to 5C or less over weekend. Brrr. Winter draws on… 🩳

#169651 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Bright, clear and more than a bit chilly. Thermometer in garden reading 7C but it feels colder. Extra layers of clothing called for.  Furry hat may get an outing too.

#169660 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Exactly the same here Tharg.

#169719 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Same as today. Bright, clear and perhaps a degree or two warmer, Doing 8C at present. Allegedly going to stay roughly like this without rain until much later in week.

Viewing 25 replies - 2,076 through 2,100 (of 2,156 total)
Reply To: Whats the weather like where you are today take 2
Your information: