Whats the weather like where you are today take 2

This topic contains 224 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  JS 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #86130 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Ive noticed a problem with the original thread, taking me to page 1 of the thread. Assuming its the same problem as my original Brexit thread (stolen by WMC lol) that there were too many pages, i have started another weather thread (stolen from lightbodyae55 lol).

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 224 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #103077 Reply

POPS

Wet and windy here in Worcestershire. I can’t complain though as I’m sat by the fire watching Love Island with my son’s girlfriend. It’s nice and cosy and the South African sun is warming us through the TV screen lol.

#103081 Reply

joss
    Participant

It’s just, well, depressing. Cold windy and lots of rain.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's
    "It is a great ability to be able to conceal one's ability."

#103084 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Dark, damp and cold, enough about me spring is around the corner but what will we get?

a) A normal British spring with snow, rain and sun

b) A global warming spring with heavy rain but mild.

c) A global warming spring with sun sun sun and Pops out in the hot tub complete with budgie smugglers.

#103134 Reply

Tharg

Today started normally: cold, grey, windy, plenty of water dropping from sky. But then the water stopped. The grey turned blue. Then this bright yellow shiny thing appeared in the sky. Don’t remember seeing it here. A neighbour told me it is called “The Sun”. Anyone else seen this strange thing..?

#104392 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Snow on the hills today guys a bit of sleet and bloody cold in the wind, wake me up when summer comes.

#104417 Reply

joss
    Participant

wet+wind+cold=stay indoors. Chinese menu fell through letter box so put hazmat suit on and burned it. Don’t no virus I have weal immune system.

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#104420 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

My lost post was suggesting Brydo (and now Joss) should move south.  We drove from Bournemouth to Reading and back today in glorious sunshine, and had a good pub lunch too.

Is the SNP monitoring this forum and deleting posts?

#104422 Reply

joss
    Participant

You know it has never really interested me moving south for the better climate Wigwam. With global warming it will eventually come north , Not in my life time though

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#105847 Reply

Winston

Absolutely smashing day here in Sunny Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 sat in the garden all afternoon in my Bermuda shorts and wife beater ( vest )

only joking , you just need to tune into the Rugby to see the weather we are having at the mo

need to take the dog out soon 😭😭 but I guess the good thing about all that overeating over crimbo is there is no chance I’ll get blown away 🙈🤣

#105850 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Absolutely monsoon conditions here with gale force winds thrown in.

#105862 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

Clear sky, full moon and calm here in Bournemouth but it won’t last. I’m driving to Birmingham tomorrow so I expect a tempest at least. Please note, Joss.

#105866 Reply

POPS

The lull before the storm here in Worcestershire. One of my sons is in Birmingham for a rock concert and he’s just phoned to say that local trains have been cancelled for later this evening, so I’m guessing high winds causing debris on line is the reason for that. I can’t wait for some sunny spring weather.

#105873 Reply

Colin
    Participant

Windy windy windy – looks like another night with the big bed all to myself as the wife can’t sleep through the wind noise upstairs – we have an annoying pipe which whistles lol

With my MS, I get so tired I could sleep through an earthquake sometimes…

"Man is born in freedom, but he soon becomes a slave, in cages of convention, from the cradle, to the grave."

#105911 Reply

joss
    Participant

Looking out of the window. I see rain, darkness and lots of wind. Even the cats said nope not going out in that. So today is snuggle day. Official

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#105917 Reply

Georgie

Wet and windy – 70 mph gusts at the moment.  One fence panel down so far, which is a bit annoying because we only had the two panels the were blown down in the last storm fixed two weeks ago.

Still, at least it isn’t roof tiles.

#105918 Reply

Tharg
    Participant

WINDY! Sorry to shout but this Ciara bird is making so much noise you wouldn’t hear a normal voice.  Just started to rain and will get v. heavy, I suspect. Dog will refuse to go for walk.  I will get to grips with a slow-cooked brisket pot-roast in hope that comfort-food will make it better…

#105980 Reply

joss
    Participant

Oh I do like a bit of pot roast brisket. We have had some extremely heavy rain blowing sidewards at a pace.

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#105989 Reply

POPS

I’m safely wrapped up in the warmth of my cosy home. Some of my family have gone to Miller and Carter for a steak dinner, but I firmly refused to set a foot outside the front door. It’s awful out there …. stay safe and warm everyone.

#106039 Reply

Tharg
    Participant

Yup. Rain became horizontal this afternoon. Now clear; wind moderating but I don’t trust it to continue improving.

#106079 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

We know have snow, can’t see it getting too heavy, hopefully. I hate snow lol can’t go my daily walk.

Its just turned into a blizzard nooooooo.

#106082 Reply

Tharg
    Participant

Brydo – my deepest sympathy and concern. Hate and dread snow here – narrow unadopted roads, no gritting, no 4X4.

#106181 Reply

fwippers
    Participant

Mixed. Rain and sun.

#106327 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Snow forecast here.

#106329 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

Mrs Wigwam is flying to Edinburgh this morning. I would like to get her back tonight, so not too much snow please, Brydo.

#106332 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Which flight is she on? I need to have a word with her, maybe a phycological evaluation is called for she could be suffering Stockholm syndrome hahaha, hehehe.

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 224 total)
Reply To: Whats the weather like where you are today take 2

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: