Whats the weather like where you are today take 2

• Creator
    Topic
  • #86130 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Ive noticed a problem with the original thread, taking me to page 1 of the thread. Assuming its the same problem as my original Brexit thread (stolen by WMC lol) that there were too many pages, i have started another weather thread (stolen from lightbodyae55 lol).

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 25 replies - 1,651 through 1,675 (of 2,007 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #158438 Reply
    ajn

Dark, dry, too warm, can’t sleep, 🥵

cornflakes out on the garden bench maybe, I’m starvo..

No Mrs Ajn tonight though she’s snoring 😴

#158439 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Warming up here Kenco iced coffee soon watching gorgeous Louise on breakfast

BBC Breakfast expert, Toyota CHR driver.

#158442 Reply
    struth
    Participant

very warm for early morning here in unusually sunny scotland. 17c already. gonna be too hot

#158443 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Hot. Going to get hotter. Garden temp 21C and climbing. Spent a marvellous day in garden yesterday. Temperature peaked at about24C with a pleasant breeze. Did some slow lawn mowering, punctuated with idleness in garden seat enjoying the pleasantness and watching spectacular baby thunderclouds wandering down from the north. No thunder, no rain, just views to make Joe Turner jealous.

#158446 Reply
    struth
    Participant

Hot. Going to get hotter. Garden temp 21C and climbing. Spent a marvellous day in garden yesterday. Temperature peaked at about24C with a pleasant breeze. Did some slow lawn mowering, punctuated with idleness in garden seat enjoying the pleasantness and watching spectacular baby thunderclouds wandering down from the north. No thunder, no rain, just views to make Joe Turner jealous.

if thats big joe turner, ive a few of his albums…. great shouter

#158456 Reply
    joss

It was a most pleasant day yesterday. Sunshine and a nice refreshing breeze. Had a hospital appointment at 19:00 diabetic eye camera, where they put very stingy drops in your eyes to dilate pupils. Wait 20 minuets and then take pictures of the inner eye. Not to mention the bling flash when your pupils are fully dilated. That means instant headache.

For the next 6 hours you can’t see anything but a blur.

Today is as different with horrible humidity. Sat here with fan on number 2 setting

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#158472 Reply
    brydo

Sunny with a slight breeze, long term forecast predicts a fortnight of very good weather but of course that could change tomorrow lol.

#158479 Reply
    Georgie

21c and a light breeze at the moment.  Light cloud means the Sun isn’t too fierce – not that I’m going out in it, just nice have the patio doors open.  Humidity not too bad, either.  Might all change in 3 hours time, though, when it gets up to 24c.

Baby robin has been squeaking away just outside the patio doors all morning.  He flits between the weigela to the left and the rhodies on the right.  I think he’s been fully ‘left to his own devices’ by his parents now, as is the way of things, and he’s wondering where they’ve got to.

#158554 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Very warm already sitting on patio in underpants with Kenco iced coffee

BBC Breakfast expert, Toyota CHR driver.

#158557 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Bright, clear and well warm. Garden temperatures yesterday peaked at 27C. Only 23C forecast but out back garden is a weather wormhole, pulling good, and sometimes bad, weather in from the Caribbean or the Arctic from hyperspace. Today’s forecast in for 24C so expect the real figure to nudge at 30C.

Shorts and old tatty silk shirts order of day. May even have to don a Panama if the sun is that fierce.

#158560 Reply
    struth
    Participant

about 18c in sunny scotland. forecast to reach about 24 today. way too warm for me.

#158566 Reply
    ajn

🌞☀️ Great weather, more on the cards to hopefully👍😁..

🌻

#158567 Reply
    Brydo

Beach with the grandkids today, I’m tired already 🥵

#158568 Reply
    Brydo

Tharg I always slip on my Panama hat.

#158569 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

Tharg I always slip on my Panama hat.

I feel panama hats should only be worn in Panama. Cloudy today.

#158574 Reply
    struth
    Participant

So warm today i took car a run to utilise the aircon lol.. lovely cold air and a nice drive; got 63mpg too. imediately upon getting out i broke into a sweat with heat lol

#158581 Reply
    joss

Whilst we enjoy nice weather, please spare a though for those in Europe who are experiencing severe rain and deadly flooding.

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#158582 Reply
    struth
    Participant

indeed germany and belgium have had catastophic floods killing dozens.  seems to be happening all over world, this freak weather.

#158607 Reply
    Georgie

Very nice at the moment, but I suspect it will be a bit too warm for my taste this afternoon.  Still, the trees have all dried out now so the humidity is acceptably low (below 60%).

#158624 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Well, as The Daily Express had it back in the 70s, “Phew wotascorcher!”. (Known in journo circles as one of the worst Splash headlines of all time.) Temperature already at 22C and rising. Clear, light breeze, little bit of Mediterranean creeping through the wormhole!

#158629 Reply
    joss

Aye, it’s a grand day up here too.Temps 22+ and will get warmer in the afternoon. Humidity is good.

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#158637 Reply
    ajn

🌞☀️🩲🕶🩴👙🍉🍺🎻🎼🪕🎺

#158641 Reply
    bfoandc

Here on a the north west coast of a Scottish island it is wall to wall mist. Temperature is 17.

#158646 Reply
    Georgie

bfoandc – Looks like you’re up for some rain later, too.  Now we all feel bad for hogging the sunshine.

Still, a few days of this and we’ll be hoping for some cool and wet down here, too.  That’s the thing about the English – we finally get what we’ve wanted for weeks and we’re still not satisfied.

🙂

#158649 Reply
    brydo

Overcast and warm, a scorcher yesterday so a bit of a change, but pleasant nonetheless.

Viewing 25 replies - 1,651 through 1,675 (of 2,007 total)
Reply To: Whats the weather like where you are today take 2
Your information: