Whats the weather like where you are today take 2

• Creator
    Topic
  • #86130 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Ive noticed a problem with the original thread, taking me to page 1 of the thread. Assuming its the same problem as my original Brexit thread (stolen by WMC lol) that there were too many pages, i have started another weather thread (stolen from lightbodyae55 lol).

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 25 replies - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 2,910 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #156680 Reply
    Brydo

Looks like another very good day here.

Bedding washed and out, a bit of ironing required tonight 😞

#156777 Reply
    joss

A fairly moderate day here. A few degrees cooler and low humidity makes it nice for me.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI

"Men fight for liberty & win it with hard knocks. Their children brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves" - D.H. Lawrence

#156780 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Yup. Not quite so warm. Cloudy all day though but OK for cutting lawn. It started to rain as I was cutting but I put my trust in the mower’s fuses!

#156809 Reply
    Brydo

Too hot πŸ₯΅ to sleep 😴

#156865 Reply
    Brydo

The sun β˜€οΈ is shining a nice breeze blowing through the window beautiful day on the cards.

#156902 Reply
    joss

Aye Brydo It is a fair day here also. Humidity is low πŸ‘

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI

"Men fight for liberty & win it with hard knocks. Their children brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves" - D.H. Lawrence

#156936 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Sunny, little bit of cloud, virtually no wind. Promises to be a nice summer day. Will find something non-energetic to do in garden. 🌴🌻🩳😎

#156944 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

blue skies and that yellow blob is back, getting quite warm.

could be a nice afternoon.

#156958 Reply
    brydo

Heading to the beach, factor 50 liberally applied looks like a great day ahead.

#156993 Reply
    Georgie

Good start, nice and Sunny.Β  Drive down to the Witterings this morning, but Selsey seemed to be full so I turned around and came home via the back roads.Β  Managed to have the windows open for about half an hour (outdoor temp. 23 degrees), but currently pouring with rain and definitely not 23 degrees outside.

#157000 Reply
    Brydo

#157001 Reply
    Brydo

Empty, they heard I was coming πŸ€ͺ

#157061 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Looks lovely, Brydo. Warm too. Although, I hear, that Braemar experienced 0C overnight. Beautiful sand. Sadly, our beach here is solid shingle. OK for Mrs T who goes into Mountain Goat mode to walk along the shore. Impossible for me; I’d be fallen-over more than standing-upright. Temperature here now is a mere 17C but feels a darn sight cooler. Should brighten, and warm up, later on. Living in hope… 😎

#157064 Reply
    Georgie

Oh, Brydo, you lucky devil. πŸ˜€Β  I didn’t even get to see the water yesterday – other than what fell out of the sky all afternoon.Β  As I said, by the time I got there Selsey was full and I had to turn back.Β  Still a nice drive, mind you – just getting out of the house and it not involving a doctor at some point = a Good Day!

Weather today is light cloud and dry, up to 22c this afternoon so patio doors will be open.

#157068 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Cloudy here but sun trying to get out will go to my local country park later for walk and a chat I’ve got three magnums in the fridge were Β£2.50 I love them

BBC Breakfast expert, Toyota CHR driver.

#157070 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

“just getting out of the house and it not involving a doctor at some point = a Good Day!”

Oh, how very – and sadly – true for us as well.

#157071 Reply
    Brydo

Another good day forecast 19 degrees and sunny. What a difference good weather makes.

#157082 Reply
    Brydo

#157083 Reply
    Brydo

Fool, sorry, full Scottish potato scone, haggis, black pudding, beans, scrambled egg, bacon, sausage and mushrooms not to mention the fresh fruit salad and toast I had prior.

I can’t understand why I’m overweight πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It was delicious πŸ˜‹ yum πŸ˜‹

#157086 Reply
    Brydo

I’m off now to walk it off, the beach looks inviting πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

#157087 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

I say, Brydo! That really is a serious breakfast! Haggis. To start the day. Brilliant idea. Why have I not thought of that? Even so, still not a complete brekkie, though… Where’s the kidneys fried in butter?

#157095 Reply
    Brydo

That’s a new one on me tharg

#157096 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

I’m lucky in that my local butcher always has some fresh lamb kidney to offer. Most supermarkets only offer defrosted frozen ones. Nowhere near as good. They go absolutely perfectly with bacon.

#157102 Reply
    Georgie

Oh dear – I thought that mushroom at the bottom of the plate was . . . a . . . slug.

#157104 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Had me confused as well. Probably go well with garlic and a sprinkling of pimenton though! πŸ˜‰

Viewing 25 replies - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 2,910 total)
Reply To: Reply #155630 in Whats the weather like where you are today take 2
Your information: