Whats the weather like where you are today take 2

• Creator
    Topic
  • #86130 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Ive noticed a problem with the original thread, taking me to page 1 of the thread. Assuming its the same problem as my original Brexit thread (stolen by WMC lol) that there were too many pages, i have started another weather thread (stolen from lightbodyae55 lol).

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 25 replies - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,796 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #141982 Reply
    Brydo

We had torrential rain last night with more forecast for today. At the minute it’s bright and sunny.

#141991 Reply
    joss

We have light rain at the moment.It looks like it’s on for the Day. Nipped out for a few bits and bobs, so Hatches are closed and battened down ready for Thursdays Weather.

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#142040 Reply
    Lou

Non stop wind, heavy rain and very dark.

#142081 Reply
    Georgie

Deceptively calm and Sunny at the moment, but it’s not fooling me – satellite shows there are some big, blobby rain clouds lurking about.

Amazingly, all the fences are still up!

#142083 Reply
    POPS

It’s a sunny day here in Worcestershire, after heavy overnight rain. The wind is still whipping the trees around and the temperature is 9 degrees.

#142084 Reply
    joss

Very strong winds here along with rain. Arial blown down and now in front garden. Saves me a job taking it down as we no longer use it.

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#142097 Reply
    brydo

Torrential rain, again, not looking good for the rest of the day!

#142121 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Less mega-windy than yesterday but still aggressively breezy. Some small spatters of rain. Might develop into proper wet stuff later. Will look at radar later.

#142557 Reply
    brydo

Fantastic day here, 12°C, not a cloud in the sky and not a breathe of wind. 20°C in the conservatory, looks like a fine day ahead.

#142562 Reply
    Georgie

Lucky you, Brydo. 🙂  It’s all rather ‘huh’ here at the moment.

Cleaned the bird-bath this morning – pigeons really are grubby little urchins.

Spent the last couple of hours window shopping for a new ‘Spinal damage’ Consultant: even with the 9 month extension I’ll be due a PIP review next year and need up-to-date documentation to toss to the DWP.  Due to all the other stuff that’s happened in the last 10 years the poor old back has been somewhat neglected – at least by the medical profession.

#142563 Reply
    POPS

Mild but overcast here today. There are two or three sunnier days forecast in the next week …. patio here I come!

#142568 Reply
    Brydo

28*C in conservatory now, that’s why they are useless, too hot and bright to sit in.

#142570 Reply
    Brydo

Headphones 🎧 on and going a walk, lots out there with T shirts 👕 but I will keep my jacket on but leave my jumper in the house.

#142573 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Overcast. Warm. No rain yet. Radar says we won’t get any. Hmmmm. Dead jealous Brydo. Hoping we get some of your stuff soon. Shall press me shorts!

#142581 Reply
    Brydo

Tharg the forecast is not too bad for the next few days. Just back from my walk and it’s pretty busy out there “virus, what virus?”

#142586 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Same here, Brydo. Seafront always parked solid with Lemmings. The majority do not wear masks or keep proper distance.

#142631 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Weather brightened up remarkably. Really very warm. Gone down a layer or two two of clothing.

For those of you who very kindly ask after Mrs T, am pleased to say she continues to improve. Went to consultant’s “HOT surgical clinic” yesterday, worried about the time it is taking for injuries to mend. Mr Surgeon said all is fine. Takes a bloody long time because, given that it was the second attack of the condition, they do a massive stitching job to try and ensure it does not come back a third time. Weight gain campaign progresses, even more now that Mr Surgeon said the low-fibre diet no longer essential. Means I can add more variety to the “immoral devil’s diet”, e.g. pistachio ice cream in place of straight vanilla.

#142639 Reply
    Brydo

That’s great to hear Tharg and on the subject of pistachio ice cream, I’ve never tried it, where do you get it.

#142654 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Clear-ish (some high cloud). Quite warm and bright. Will rain later, a bit. @Brydo pistachio ice cream part of the Grom range  of gelato. In my area, it is sold only in Waitrose. However, Google it and it might be found elsewhere near you. All flavours are brilliant – including the sorbets, if you like them. Real Italian ice cream. Not cheap (£6/£7  for a medium pot) but worth every penny.

#142656 Reply
    joss

So good to hear that Mrs T is doing well Tharg.

Weather. You know I have been in a bit of a bubble for a few days, I can honestly say I have not noticed what the weather has been doing. (Side effects of meds)

But this morning it is gray but dry.

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#142754 Reply
    brydo

Yes tharg great to hear the good lady is on the mend.

Another great day, yesterday was beautiful, hit 15°C with full sun, morning till night. Looks like it could be the same today fingers crossed.

#142830 Reply
    brydo

And yet another good day on the cards, I got a bit too much sun yesterday and am a wee bit red/burnt from yesterday’s afternoon in the back garden.

#142833 Reply
    joss

Taps aff then Brydo 😎 Dull and gray here.

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#142856 Reply
    brydo

Yes joss if you don’t mind a wee breeze.

Out in the garden doing a bit of work and I’m dripping moisture, not sure what it is lol.

#142859 Reply
    joss

Better get that leak checked out Brydo.😱😱😱

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Builder of Gaming PC's

Viewing 25 replies - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,796 total)
Reply To: Reply #141991 in Whats the weather like where you are today take 2
Your information: