Whats the weather like where you are today take 2

This topic contains 128 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Wigwam 3 days, 19 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #86130 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Ive noticed a problem with the original thread, taking me to page 1 of the thread. Assuming its the same problem as my original Brexit thread (stolen by WMC lol) that there were too many pages, i have started another weather thread (stolen from lightbodyae55 lol).

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #91329 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

Lovely area Brydo. Only part of Scotland that would tempt me because of the climate. Spent time in St Andrews and Cupar many years ago – good memories!

#91332 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

Only ever go to Sandbanks, Mike, if visitors want to go. Too many holidaymakers for my liking!

#91353 Reply

Philjb

My eldest lives in sandbanks, in-laws live in swanage. We looked at houses down that way but my other kids wanted to stay in London as they had placements arranged after uni.

Mind you in summer it’s absolutely manic with day trippers.

lovely part of the country though.

#91354 Reply

Philjb

It was Sunny here near Maliag but then bucketed down on our way back towards fort William on a completely empty smooth tarmac road and it’s   Was mixed sun and cloud.
    Tomorrow talking the boys on a cable car up Ben Nevis.

Next week I’ve got a crappy week of  hospital and pre surgery tests yet again.

Anyone got a spare body to donate not fussy on age religion colour. ?

#91362 Reply

joss
    Participant

I can offer a few stones of spare body if your interested Philjb, I do hope it goes smoothly for you.

Mixed day here in Doncaster. sunny then gray, mostly gray though.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#91374 Reply

Brydo

Yes Phil good luck hope everything goes well, you certainly don’t have your problems to seek.

#91377 Reply

Brydo

After such a beautiful day it’s a very calm night but my is it cold. The sky is totally clear and it’s Baltic

#91379 Reply

fwippers
    Participant

Hopefully the sandbanks Studland ferry will be operating soon, Studland beach is stunning, just avoid school holidays! Expected to resume end of the month.

#91424 Reply

Mike

The chain link ferry over to Poole I love yes that beach is gorgeous

#91453 Reply

Brydo

Another lovely day here today, the sun is just breaking through but there is no wind so it feels warmer than yesterday when we had full sun for most of the day.

#91583 Reply

Brydo

A great day here today, unfortunately it’s the last day of our break. Heading home later today but had a great time here in fife.

#91612 Reply

Brydo

Sitting on the beach in the middle of October in fife, global warming what global warming.

#91703 Reply

Brydo

#91704 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Lovely photo Brydo

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#91705 Reply

Brydo

The photo was taken on Elie beach, beautiful wee village in fife. The locals were complaining about the number of houses being used as holiday homes. 60% of houses are now holiday homes, seemingly in the winter it is like a ghost town. I would estimate that 50% of the people in the pub I was in were English, is it a holiday down there guys?

#91706 Reply

Brydo

Mike without going into too much detail you would have loved it here today lol ?.

#91708 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

I know what you mean Brydo lol it’s half term here Brydo kids off in England

#91712 Reply

Brydo

Ahh that explains it

#91717 Reply

Brydo

What you up to tonight mike. The wife loves made in Chelsea so I’m sitting here watching that. When you off to Benidorm again?

#91743 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Brydo we watched England v Bulgaria we go to a Benidorm again for Christmas not been this summer as it was expensive and I’m very tight fisted

#91813 Reply

Brydo

Scottish roots me thinks Mike lol

#92939 Reply

Brydo

Well autumn has certainly arrived, a bit of ground frost the other day made that clear but you can’t deny the parks look great with all the colour changes happening as a result.

#92945 Reply

joss
    Participant

Yes Brydo, you are not wrong. It is very bright, yet go in the shade and it is misty. Trees are beautiful in changing colours daily. We are surrounded by trees in the Model village where we live. Probably why it is called woodlands.

Where the pit used to be is now a community forest with pathways all around the Old reclaimed pit tip.  It really is a nice place.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#92960 Reply

POPS

It’s bright and dry here.

#92962 Reply

brydo

Sounds great joss.

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 128 total)
Reply To: Whats the weather like where you are today take 2

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: