Whats the weather like where you are today take 2

• Creator
    Topic
  • #86130 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Ive noticed a problem with the original thread, taking me to page 1 of the thread. Assuming its the same problem as my original Brexit thread (stolen by WMC lol) that there were too many pages, i have started another weather thread (stolen from lightbodyae55 lol).

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 25 replies - 876 through 900 (of 1,069 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #130073 Reply
    joss

Thank you Georgie for the welcome back x

Sun sets in UK as Sun rises in Aus. North-south hemisphere Georgie.

It’s been a very gray day here.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#130086 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Same here, Joss. Aggressively gray. Bit wet. Cold-ish. Good you’re back with us so I can now bother you with compu-speak stuff over on PC bit. Keep well…

#130089 Reply
    Georgie

No, the Sun was still well up for both of us.  The reason we could both see it is because we were top left and bottom right of the globe but the Sun was over Africa an on the equator – but far, far away. 

🙂

#130090 Reply
    Martinod

Rain and hail stone so its winter I would say or a summer in Scotland.

#130139 Reply
    ajn
    Participant

Frost this morning, blue skies, few clouds but bloody cold when outside..

bird seeder empty, jackdaws believe it or not, making a mess then the smaller birds cleaning up..

#130253 Reply
    Georgie

Weather ‘meh’ today, but at least it’s dry and mild.

I’m still trying to train the new squirrel how to use the nut feeder, but it’s slow going.  He takes the nut that’s propping up the lid but never thinks to lift the lid again to find the other nuts.  He sniffs at it, walks around it, rests his paws on the lid and sit on top of it, but he hasn’t made that final connection yet.

#130522 Reply
    Brydo

can see about 100 yards out my window this morning, very misty.

#130523 Reply
    Tharg

Hi, all

Killer drizzle. Nasty. Cold. Stay-indoors weather. Getting colder and wetter. Bleugh!

#130527 Reply
    joss

No rain today, so far. Sky is gray but the sun is trying hard to break through. Cool and fresh is good

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#130644 Reply
    Georgie

Missed out on the fog yesterday, but had some mist early this morning.  Overcast but bright at the moment.

Good news on the squirrel front – he’s finally worked out how to lift the lid on the nut feeder.  Now there’s a race every morning between the magpie and the squirrel to see who gets to the hazelnut I prop the lid open with first.

#130647 Reply
    Tharg

Delightfully bright and clear. And, well, not warm but less-than-coldish. Will probably hoover the lawn p.m. Brightness brought out the Lemmings; almost as busy as a warm summer weekend at beaches. Went through centre of Worthing just now (returning from butchers) and it seems that Worthing has followed Chichester in doing away with Covid cyclist mega-highway. At least the orange sticks have been replaced with Mk 1 cones; hope this means that stick mountings are being removed and not a prelude to erecting multi-million quids’ worth of brick walls for the cyclists.

#131043 Reply
    Brydo

Snowing overnight, winter is here.

#131049 Reply
    joss

Snow ! not keen on that. But having said that we don’t get snow like we used to as Kids.

In other news. Massive queue at car wash as they have re opened. Its dull Gray and cold by the way. Depressingly so.

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#131052 Reply
    Tharg

Cold. Unrelenting heavy rain. Definitely Bleurgh or whatever the next exclamation for even worse weather is.

Brydo, my sympathies for the snow. Beeb forecast said we might even get some down here later. I’m really going off that Carol!

#131055 Reply
    ajn
    Participant

Rain grey cold, just got in after a stroll to the vet  (very wet bulldog) for booster jab.

#131056 Reply
    Brydo

It looks great tharg, that’s from the window, hate being out in it.

Its starting to melt now so probably head out later.

#131067 Reply
    Martinod

Looks like a Christmas card picture out side that’s what is like here in Cumbernauld

#131169 Reply
    Tharg

Cold, grey, not wet yet. Meh and Brrgh. Forecast confused. Some brightness and possibility of snow. If latter arrives, will be interested to see how the Mini copes. Suspect relatively light weight, front drive and nearly 200bhp could concentrate the mind wonderfully.

#131193 Reply
    joss

We have snow! well in between sleet that is

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#131375 Reply
    Georgie

“Cold, grey and a whole bunch of no fun”. 🙂

#131377 Reply
    joss

“Ditto” what Georgie said.😒

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#131381 Reply
    Tharg

Cold. A bit bright but clouding up. Definite lack of fun here too. Meh with elements of Brr.

#131408 Reply
    Georgie

Much improved this afternoon – bright and Sunny.

Just finished writing the Crimbo cards.  Will pack DH off to post them at some point.

Had expected to meet up with sister tomorrow, but she’s had to postpone due to ‘dense fog’ weather warning in her area – no point driving in that if you don’t have to.

#131425 Reply
    Tharg

Same here, Georgie. Bright, sunny. Still cold though. Had to put on heating in conservatory so that Madam could commune with Trevor the Treadmill without putting on the furs! 🏃🏾‍♀️

#131427 Reply
    ajn

Cold, bright, bird bath hardly thawed, i and I had one of those days in looking out. Lobbing logs into the fire.🔥

Viewing 25 replies - 876 through 900 (of 1,069 total)
Reply To: Whats the weather like where you are today take 2
Your information: