Whats the weather like where you are today take 2

• Creator
    Topic
  • #86130 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Ive noticed a problem with the original thread, taking me to page 1 of the thread. Assuming its the same problem as my original Brexit thread (stolen by WMC lol) that there were too many pages, i have started another weather thread (stolen from lightbodyae55 lol).

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 25 replies - 851 through 875 (of 881 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #129374 Reply
    joss
    Participant

Oh it’s 50 shades of Gray here. Raining lightly/fine drizzle that clings to you and soaks you. Rain on my glasses Pisses me right off.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's
    "It is a great ability to be able to conceal one's ability."

#129419 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Well, it got even more wetter! Chucking it down something rotten. Cannot even persuade dog to go out for emptying duties. Big ‘ard afraid-of-nothing Staffie? Won’t go out in rain? Pah! ☂ 🐕

#129596 Reply
    Brydo

Strong wind and rain, bit depressing.

#129621 Reply
    Georgie

Quite frankly, it’s been pretty blegh weather here the last few days.  Still, forecast suggests better weather for Thursday so I might get to play passenger while DH nips over to the Pharmacy for me.  (Spent the last few days zonked out on ‘stupid’ pills, but better now.)

#129648 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Pretty much the same here. Dull, wet-ish, not too cold though. That’s on for later in week together with some sunshine.

#129691 Reply
    Georgie

Lovely start to the day – clear skies, very little breeze and a mild-ish 10c.

Started putting a few fat-balls out for the birds yesterday and they’re proving as popular as ever with the blue tits.  In a bit of a bind regarding filling the feeder, though – fill it up and the ‘tall’ birds like the woodpeckers can use them, but then so can the jackdaws and they just destroy the balls and then hoover up the bits off the ground.

The magpie comes for his breakfast hazelnut but no sign of the squirrels investigating the nut pot yet.  They’re still running along the fences with clusters of wild filberts in their mouth at the moment, so I’m not worried.  They’ve also started filching the smaller fallen apples, much to the annoyance of the resident blackbird. 🙂

#129697 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Again, same here, Georgie. Bright as a button at about 7am. Clouding up now. Rain later. Still mild though. About 15C.

#129715 Reply
    ajn

Wet, windy seems mild to me yet my Wife says it’s chilly, can’t seem to fill the bird seed up quick enough, not so with the nuts though..

#129730 Reply
    Georgie

I wonder if the wildlife is (are?) optimising their calories today.  Moderate feeding frenzy this morning, and round two starts around about 3pm these days.  Forecast says we’re getting a fairly mild +6c over night here in the South of England, but tomorrow night it could get down to +2c (which means around 0c where I am.  I fully expect a frozen bird bath on Friday morning!).  It will be interesting to see which food they prioritise tomorrow.

#129736 Reply
    Brydo

“Drookit” here today, can’t motivate myself a bit “scunnered”.

Looked out the back garden and the grass is like ” clabber”.

Joss this was for you to remind you of your homeland lol.

#129737 Reply
    Martinod

Rain rain and more rain

#129772 Reply
    joss
    Participant

“Drookit” here today, can’t motivate myself a bit “scunnered”. Looked out the back garden and the grass is like ” clabber”. Joss this was for you to remind you of your homeland lol.

Ach brydo brings back memories ye ken. Oout an aboout on the bray or yon bing heap.

Currently in hospital again. Severe  lug infection  of the necrotising  type. I’m dropping  to bits.

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#129775 Reply
    Brydo

Nightmare joss hope you get back home soon.

#129777 Reply
    ajn
    Participant

Yes  Joss as Brydo has said, hopefully all us on here can help you through the hopefully short stay there.

#129778 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

As already said Joss, let’s hope they knock it on the head and get you out of there soonest.

#129779 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Ah, Joss – that’s a rough bloody deal, mate. Hope you’re better soon and back into the real world.

#129784 Reply
    C2clo

Get well soon Joss, hope you are back home and on the mend as quick as can be.

#129817 Reply
    Brydo

Great day  a cloud in the sky but pretty cold.

#129820 Reply
    Georgie

Blimy, Joss!  That sounds really nasty.  What do you do – live on antibiotics?

#129870 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Bright, clear, cold. Frost on car. Thank the gods for heated front screen.

Joss… how are you. Feeling a bit better, I hope. So, just to cheer you up, I brought you a bunch of (virtual) grapes 🍇

#129981 Reply
    joss
    Participant

Hello and thank you all for the kind support. I was released on bail  oh wait wrong forum!  Only joking.

Got let out late this afternoon due to making a good recovery. My body consumed a vast amount of  IV Tazocin. When one bottle was empty, they just plugged a new bottle on the IV line.

was discharged with more antibiotics but in tablet form.

Will be seen in clinic in 4 weeks to see how things are doing.

Once again thanks everyone for your support.

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#129984 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Welcome back to what some would call the “real world” , Joss. Take care and stay safe. Weather has been 🌧 and we have needed an ☂.

#129988 Reply
    ajn
    Participant

Well done Joss, as Tharg has said take care, Weather eeeerrrrggghhh..

#130019 Reply
    Brydo

Very nice day, if a bit cold, sun is out what more can you ask for.

Its strange to think, no matter where we are in the UK, when we all look up we see the same sky, I think Confucius said that lol.

#130039 Reply
    Georgie

Yay!  Joss is back.  {{{Joss}}}

Brydo – It’s worse than that.  My DH once ‘phoned me from Sydney and we could both still see the Sun.  What’s that all about?!

Viewing 25 replies - 851 through 875 (of 881 total)
Reply To: Whats the weather like where you are today take 2
Your information: