Whats the weather like where you are today take 2

• Creator
    Topic
  • #86130 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Ive noticed a problem with the original thread, taking me to page 1 of the thread. Assuming its the same problem as my original Brexit thread (stolen by WMC lol) that there were too many pages, i have started another weather thread (stolen from lightbodyae55 lol).

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 25 replies - 2,651 through 2,675 (of 2,903 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #189971 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Bright, clear, well sunny and hot and only a light wind – 23C right now. “Air-con” on full whack – no windows left to open. Looks like being a really good English Summer’s day. Watering can and mower will be put to use.

#189973 Reply
    joss

Cloudy with interludes of sunshine.  Very breezy with temps of 14C ish

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI

"Men fight for liberty & win it with hard knocks. Their children brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves" - D.H. Lawrence

#190123 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Partly sunny 16c

#190127 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Well, it says it’s doing 19C at the moment but it doesn’t feel like it. Total overcast, breezy, feels chilly. May improve if forecast is to be believed. Much same as yesterday which clouded up something rotten then cleared delightfully at sunset with spectacular results…

Apologies for quality of snap. Had to use phone for quickness or I’d have missed it altogether. The blazing colour spread 180 degrees across the western sky.

#190130 Reply
    struth
    Participant

About 20c and sunny here. A light breeze helps cool it a bit.

First sunny day here for ages

Current Car: Hyundai Kona Premium EV...2 way 40kg hoist
    Last Car: Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid...4 way 80kg hoist

#190222 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Bright, dead clear, nicely sunny and warm (peaked at 26C). Light breeze keeps it from being overwhelmingly toasty. 🙂

#190224 Reply
    POPS

It’s 26c here in the Hills at the moment. We’ve got the local school’s PTA (my daughter in law is chair) coming round for a barbecue and drinks tonight.

My job was to go and stock up on vegan food and decent wine. I found that Lidl has some really good wines at excellent prices. I got a couple of ‘classics’ from Waitrose, but I’m going to hide them, lol!

#190227 Reply
    joss

Lovely day with loads of sunshine and temps of 26 c. Enjoy the BBQ Pops, same me a nice juicy burger lol no vegan thanks

Joss

"Men fight for liberty & win it with hard knocks. Their children brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves" - D.H. Lawrence

#190271 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Same as. Clear, sunny and currently doing 27C. Will probably hit 30C a wee bit later. May be forced to make the air-con go into afterburner and dig out an old lekky fan to boost the fenestration.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Tharg. Reason: Edited for dim and wrong typing
    #190274 Reply
    joss

Yet another lovely day so far. However, as nice as it is, this heat knocks the hell out of me. So the rest of you enjoy it for me, Ta ducks.

Joss

#190281 Reply
    file28
    Participant

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat Ateca FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

#190329 Reply
    struth
    Participant

been a nice day here and still quite warm at 7.30 pm… topped out at 22c which here is pretty good.

Current Car: Hyundai Kona Premium EV...2 way 40kg hoist
    Last Car: Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid...4 way 80kg hoist

#190332 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Far toooooo hot, been in garden power washing everything, now sitting in the shade. 23kwh produced from the solar panels.

#190335 Reply
    Mike11

It’s very humid hot here Brydo I’m watching the Sweden ladies football team on bbc 1 with a glass of cider !

#190337 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

It’s very humid hot here Brydo I’m watching the Sweden ladies football team on bbc 1 with a glass of cider !

What a perfect evening for you Mike.

#190344 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Yup. Decidedly hot here too. Garden thermo’ hit 29C at one point. Actually had to put sun-lotion on arms and knees to avoid going painfully pink. Watered/fed our pots, baskets and boxes with watering can. Also ran Brunel mower over small lawn – removing daisies and clover flowers; grass too short and stopped growing for the moment.

#190345 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Good to hear from you again Mike, how have you been keeping?

#190350 Reply
    Mike11

I’m fine Brydo. Sorry I haven’t been on I’ve had a lot of jobs done at my new retirement bungalow I’ve been in just over a year now very quiet in the Leicestershire countryside I’m up early with patio door open very humid here ! Brydo I’ve got to get a new television soon did you say you had an OLED ? Is the picture good ?

#190363 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Mike the picture is fantastic, the best tv I’ve ever had, not cheap though 💰 💰

Its good to hear from you, hope your enjoying your new home sounds pretty good.

Have you been keeping well?

#190366 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Forgot to open the conservatory doors to the main house, just after 10 and it’s 45 degrees 🥵

#190387 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Bright, clear loadsa sun. Garden temperature nudged 27C earlier. Watered all our pots, boxes and baskets (55 of them!) yesterday p.m. They now need it done again. Fuchsias in particular are greedy little sods!

#190388 Reply
    POPS

It’s a beautiful day here overlooking a crystal clear Severn Valley. 27c for the next three hours and still 22c at 21.00 hrs when I hope the adult family members will be sat out on the roof balcony with a glass of quality Chianti. This weather presses the happiness button.

On a slightly strange note, I’ve just cooked a Cantonese style chicken satay. (spicy rather than peanutty)

That will go with a cool bottle of Beck’s followed by creme caramel. Have a good Sunday evening guys and girls.

#190389 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

55 pots, Tharg? Lightweight!  We had 94 so MrsW went out and bought 6 more for me to water.

#190390 Reply
    POPS

Our greenhouse is full of vegetables and salad stuff. My son and daughter in law try to feed us all healthy stuff …. I sabotage their efforts regularly. 😱😀

#190393 Reply
    joss

Blimey its way to hot, roads are shimmering and tar melting. Need to get tar remover out when it cools down.

Joss

Viewing 25 replies - 2,651 through 2,675 (of 2,903 total)
Reply To: Reply #155565 in Whats the weather like where you are today take 2
Your information: