Whats the weather like where you are today take 2

• Creator
    Topic
  • #86130 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Ive noticed a problem with the original thread, taking me to page 1 of the thread. Assuming its the same problem as my original Brexit thread (stolen by WMC lol) that there were too many pages, i have started another weather thread (stolen from lightbodyae55 lol).

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 25 replies - 2,626 through 2,650 (of 2,817 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #189025 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

joss, i will call your scorchio and raise you a sweltring.

and bonus the council grass cutters have cut my front lawn again by mistake lol.

i might tell them in november.

#189027 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

i might tell them in november.

If it were me I wouldn’t 😁

#189044 Reply
    joss

joss, i will call your scorchio and raise you a sweltering. and bonus the council grass cutters have cut my front lawn again by mistake lol. i might tell them in November.

Ok I fold on sweltering @Mitch and I would say nothing re grass cutting, dip yer bread while you can.👍

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI

"Men fight for liberty & win it with hard knocks. Their children brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves" - D.H. Lawrence

#189074 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Rain, rain and more rain.

#189077 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Doing 17C at the moment but feels warmer. That’s about all the positive stuff I can say. Cloudier – overcast. Depending on which forecast you choose to believe, it might rain around lunchtime. Or not. Hope not as I have plenty of grass to cut.

#189085 Reply
    Jojoe
    Participant

Currently 20c ☀️ but rain forecast at 2pm. Just hung the washing out  🤞🏼

#189089 Reply
    joss

The temps last night in the bedroom 26c. I suffered badly and got little sleep. Longing for a drastic drop in temps. Having just checked, it looks like I might get my wish…

Joss

"Men fight for liberty & win it with hard knocks. Their children brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves" - D.H. Lawrence

#189106 Reply
    struth
    Participant

quite warm today over 20c up here.. not much sun as such tho so far. just occasionally pops out

Current Car: Hyundai Kona Premium EV...2 way 40kg hoist
    Last Car: Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid...4 way 80kg hoist

#189202 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Blue skies amongst the cloud, rain coming shortly and feels warmer than is 20c

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by kezo.
    #189205 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

quite sunny on the whole bit of a breeze.

bit odd just now, was going out the back to continue dismantling a couple of pallets and it was raining so about turned and decided to take some cardboard out to the recycling bin out the front door and no rain bizzarre or what.

so front garden bathed in sunshine, back garden persistent drizzle. only in england.

#189210 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

quite sunny on the whole bit of a breeze. bit odd just now, was going out the back to continue dismantling a couple of pallets and it was raining so about turned and decided to take some cardboard out to the recycling bin out the front door and no rain bizzarre or what. so front garden bathed in sunshine, back garden persistent drizzle. only in england.

Ah a rain curtain or whatever they are called. Seen a few of those when driving from 1 job to another with work.

#189213 Reply
    struth
    Participant

about 17c here but quite close especially indoors. bright tho

#189214 Reply
    POPS

17c here as well. The fairly strong breeze is making it feel a touch cooler.

#189215 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Bit grey. Bit sunny. Well breezy and doing 20C in garden at the moment. Not unpleasant – especially when the sky was “decorated” by a Hurricane with its Merlin going beautifully. Probably involved with Goodwood Festival of Speed.

#189521 Reply
    file28
    Participant

Just been out in the back garden 21:30 light shower around 16 degrees and a rather nice rainbow

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat Ateca FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

#189522 Reply
    file28
    Participant

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)

#189523 Reply
    file28
    Participant

#189536 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Nice snaps, @file28 Weather here very changeable. Mix of sun and showers. Chucked it down overnight (no complaints – saves me watering). Said to be drying up with some sun this p.m. I live in hope because the lawns need doing. Temperature 15C at the moment; reckon it’ll push 23/24C later with any luck. Light wind to make it feel better.

#189547 Reply
    struth
    Participant

month going out as it came in and for most part has always been.. cloudy and 12c doh

#189662 Reply
    struth
    Participant

overcast today… about 13c and rain forecast..

#189664 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

A little brighter this morning 12c

#189676 Reply
    joss

Oh so humid today, not comfortable for me at all.

Joss

#189776 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Bright, some cloud. Low chance of rain. Doing 22C in garden at present and, thankfully, wind has moderated to something less inyerface as yesterday. Looking good for later next week; a chap lives in hope… 🌞

#189951 Reply
    ajn

Rather pleasing at the mo, great clear views..

#189966 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Cloudy 12c

Viewing 25 replies - 2,626 through 2,650 (of 2,817 total)
Reply To: Reply #155483 in Whats the weather like where you are today take 2
Your information: