Whats the weather like where you are today take 2

• Creator
    Topic
  • #86130 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Ive noticed a problem with the original thread, taking me to page 1 of the thread. Assuming its the same problem as my original Brexit thread (stolen by WMC lol) that there were too many pages, i have started another weather thread (stolen from lightbodyae55 lol).

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 25 replies - 2,601 through 2,625 (of 2,883 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #188727 Reply
    joss

That’s a plus then @kezo ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI

"Men fight for liberty & win it with hard knocks. Their children brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves" - D.H. Lawrence

#188822 Reply
    POPS

It’s a perfect ‘longest day’ here in the Malvern Hills. The temperature is a lovely 23C and there is only the gentlest of breezes. The clarity of light is giving form to trees, farms, fields, dips and hollows over many miles. I feel Privileged as I sit high up on the rooftop balcony “King of all I survey”. ๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธ

#188840 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Not too bad here either @POPSย  mostly sunny 21c ๐Ÿ™‚

#188841 Reply
    file28
    Participant

Very similar here in North Wales me and the dog are painting the wife’s potting shed cornflower blue, first time painting it 3 coats later I think I’m getting somewhere

Don’t know who’s panting more me or the dog

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat Ateca FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

#188842 Reply
    file28
    Participant

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)

#188845 Reply
    POPS

file28, that’s a cracking photo. The shed looks great and that blue compliments your wife’s green fingers. It’s a credit to you both.

#188848 Reply
    file28
    Participant

@POPS ,thanks very much, rear garden south facing and is a suntrap so usually about 4 degrees warmer

#188859 Reply
    file28
    Participant

The dog's had enough

#188860 Reply
    file28
    Participant

The dog’s had enough

#188862 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Same as you. @POPS Perfect midsummer’s day. Very light, high cloud and right now doing 25C. Cast-iron “Brunel” mower to be applied to lawn soon. And, yes, @file28 that blue really works. Great idea. More important, though, your pooch is really gorgeous.

#188863 Reply
    file28
    Participant

Thanks @Tharg she enjoys lounging on “her ” couch

#188867 Reply
    POPS

She’s a beauty. I can see that she was panting while you were painting!๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜…

#188869 Reply
    struth
    Participant

no sun or blue today here… about 18c tho and humidity is in high 60’s

Current Car: Hyundai Kona Premium EV...2 way 40kg hoist
    Last Car: Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid...4 way 80kg hoist

#188870 Reply
    struth
    Participant

doggy looks great bye way..

Current Car: Hyundai Kona Premium EV...2 way 40kg hoist
    Last Car: Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid...4 way 80kg hoist

#188882 Reply
    file28
    Participant

Thanksย  @struth

#188883 Reply
    joss

It has been a lovely day here as well. Nice sunshine with a warm breeze. Can’t complain one bit.๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Joss

"Men fight for liberty & win it with hard knocks. Their children brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves" - D.H. Lawrence

#188906 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

@file28 she enjoys lounging on โ€œher โ€ couch Same as our Staffie. Trouble is she regards every couch as hers. Particularly if you are just about to sit on one yourself. Thus, one of her alternative names as “Cushion”

Weather same as. Temperature already 17C. Forecast to hit 25+. Clear, very light wind. Full aircon called for soon (all windows open). Gardening this afternoon will require a Panama if a chap does not want to end the day with a very burnt bonce! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒž

#188990 Reply
    POPS

It’s just gone ten o’clock at night and I can still the whole of the Severn valley and the Cotswold Hills from Broadway to Cheltenham. In the last half an hour lights have started to come on in farms and cottages scattered over miles of verdant landscape.

It’s a warm night and I’m just going up to our caravan on the upper drive to check on our lovely stray cat George. She’s a beautiful pale cream and white little soul. We named her before we checked her credentials, lol. We leave a window open so she can come and go and she’s adopted it as her home. She even uses the litter tray that I put out for her yesterday. Last night she brought me a totally uninjured field mouse which I later released into some thick growth in our garden. She didn’t harm it at all.

Life is good.

#188999 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Bit of a change this morning. Overcast, showers off-and-on. Not cold – 18C. Forecast to improve later, depending on which forecast you choose to believe. BBC TV one says it is clear and sunny at this moment, as I sit and watch the rain. Wind direction can be anything from South (BBC online) to NNE (Met office). Percentage chance of rain at 9am is: 40% MetOffice; 18% BBC Online; 0% BBC TV. Meteorology is always going to be an inexact science but… hmmmm.

#189002 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Still blue sky’s here a fine 18c. Supposedly the weather will turn this afternoon with scattered showers and a risk of thunderstorms.

#189007 Reply
    joss

Scorchio ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž

Joss

#189016 Reply
    Jojoe
    Participant

Absolutely glorious โ˜€๏ธ โ˜€๏ธ โ˜€๏ธ

#189020 Reply
    POPS

That’s an impressive scene Jojoe.

#189021 Reply
    Jojoe
    Participant

POPSModerator
    Thatโ€™s an impressive scene Jojoe.

Cheers Pops, Itโ€™s a series of reservoirs near my house, itโ€™s nice to get there midweek. Weekends are awful, itโ€™s like the Mass Trespass all over again, literally thousands flock there.

#189022 Reply
    POPS

There’s something very calming about it. I can imagine that changes when it’s crowded though.

Nature is inspiring.

Viewing 25 replies - 2,601 through 2,625 (of 2,883 total)
Reply To: Reply #174913 in Whats the weather like where you are today take 2
Your information: