Whats the weather like where you are today take 2

• Creator
    Topic
  • #86130 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Ive noticed a problem with the original thread, taking me to page 1 of the thread. Assuming its the same problem as my original Brexit thread (stolen by WMC lol) that there were too many pages, i have started another weather thread (stolen from lightbodyae55 lol).

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 25 replies - 2,526 through 2,550 (of 2,910 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #186547 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Well, weather forecasters certainly got it wrong today. Said to be cloudy with plenty of showers and max 14C temperature. Been bright, some cloud, no rain and temperature not dipped below 18C. No complaints, mind you. Nice gardening weather. Took ancient cast-iron “Brunel” mower to front lawn this afternoon. Woman, passing with dog, was extremely interested in ancient appliance. “Haven’t seen one like that for a long time, ” was her comment. A wasted youth which I spent watching Carry On films suggested many answers but I refrained.

#186630 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Blue skies amongst the cloud. Currently 15c  – 59f

#186643 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Similar to yesterday. Much warmer than forecast. No showers. Bloody windy though.

#186654 Reply
    joss

Same as yesterday with added Thunder

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI

"Men fight for liberty & win it with hard knocks. Their children brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves" - D.H. Lawrence

#186658 Reply
    POPS

I went out and it was dry and sunny as I walked through the door …. it then started to hail heavily before I got to the car …. weird!

#186726 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Much the same as yesterday

#186772 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Looking good this morning. Bright, few very high clouds. Temperature already hitting 12C, forecast to get to 21C later. Light winds. Happy bunny, thank you, weather gods. Shorts and lightweight shirt at the ready – will pootle about in garden as much as possible. 😎

#186774 Reply
    joss

Indeed @Tharg it is a lovely bright start up north as well, Lets hope it lasts.

Joss

"Men fight for liberty & win it with hard knocks. Their children brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves" - D.H. Lawrence

#186776 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Lovely morning with just the odd cloud, temp a nice 14c

#186833 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Blue skies amongst scattered cloud 14c

#186834 Reply
    FM

There is some sky and some clouds

#186840 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

As before. Bright. Sunny. Light cloud. Delightfully warm. Doing 25C in back garden right now. 😎

#186843 Reply
    joss

A nice day though a little more breeze that makes it a tad cooler than yesterday.

Joss

#186852 Reply
    file28
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Not too bad tbh sunny enough to power the water feature at times, around 17 degrees, clouded over then the heavens opened for 3 minutes now cloudy and brightening here in North Wales</p>

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat Ateca FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

#186853 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Not too bad tbh sunny enough to power the water feature at times, around 17 degrees, clouded over then the heavens opened for 3 minutes now cloudy and brightening here in North Wales</p>

I think you must have sent the rain clouds down South Wales, it looks like the heavens are about to open.

A pleasant 23c from late morning.

#186856 Reply
    struth
    Participant

sun came out in pm and still here but a cold wind makes it parky. only 14c tops.

Current Car: Hyundai Kona Premium EV...2 way 40kg hoist
    Last Car: Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid...4 way 80kg hoist

#186859 Reply
    file28
    Participant

Thunder storm just arrived 18:30 not too much seems to be passing

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat Ateca FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

#186876 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Showers started yesterday at around 6pm and grew into persistent, nasty rain. Seems to have chucked it down all night. This morning is overcast, rain petering out and doing about 15C. Forecast says it’ll get better. Pity about yesterday evening’s rain because the village organised a “local-talent” gig on the sports field. Just too wet to go there for me but could hear the bands/groups playing their hearts out. A couple of great voices too. Didn’t know we had such talent in a small Sussex village! The brass band did a quite splendid rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody.

#186884 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Thunderstorms forecast yesterday evening held off thankfully.

Strong winds this morning, a cloudy 12c

#186890 Reply
    joss

Very over cast up here In Doncaster. Not much chance of any glimpses of Sun. Temps average for the day 14C ish.

Joss

#187633 Reply
    POPS

The sun is out here in Malvern. The valley’s a vibrant mix of greens and yellows.

It was grey with a shower or two earlier but has cleared nicely. The family is just down the road at a musical festival in Upton on Severn, and I can see their location through my binoculars from the roof terrace.

#187746 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Seriously, depressingly grey. Overcast, really aggressive drizzle, 14C. Bleurgh.

#187747 Reply
    joss

Not to bad here this morning, much better than yesterdays gray out.

Joss

#187828 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Windy, cloudy  and it looks as if it going to iss it down anytime soon.

#187840 Reply
    POPS

It’s a sunny 18c here in Malvern, and “the hills are alive to the sound of music” (my PA system 😎)

Viewing 25 replies - 2,526 through 2,550 (of 2,910 total)
Reply To: Reply #155565 in Whats the weather like where you are today take 2
Your information: