Whats the weather like where you are today take 2

• Creator
    Topic
    Brydo
    Participant

Ive noticed a problem with the original thread, taking me to page 1 of the thread. Assuming its the same problem as my original Brexit thread (stolen by WMC lol) that there were too many pages, i have started another weather thread (stolen from lightbodyae55 lol).

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
      Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 3,332 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      joss

I have found that as well. I think it’s because I skim post in my email client and follow the link to the post if I wish to reply. Doing so means I am not logged into the site and why it takes you to the topic start.

If I then sign in I have to move from page 1 to the last page to read the post.

Joss
        Current car: Peugeot 308 GT Premium 1.2 Pure tech Petrol.

wmcforum
        Which Mobility Car

@joss @brydo

Thank you, once the reply count goes over 1000, the computer simply says NO!

Thank you for setting this new one up Brydo.

PS. Nice day here!

joss

bbpress forum. Surly there is a solution for max replies per topic. 1000 seems rather minimal figure.

Joss

Idyllic weather here on the Costa del Worcestershire. We’ve cooled the hot tub down to swimming pool temperature for a refreshing dip, and the patio is gleaming in the very Spanish sunshine.

The beers are chilling, and a salad with rustic bread awaits.

joss

Sound like well planned afternoon in equatorial Worcestershire. It’s  just hot for me though. Thinking of moving south to the Antarctica. Suits me better. Enjoy POPS

Joss

Thank you Joss, the day’s going well. My five grandchildren all chilling in the ‘cool tub’ gave me some great pics to treasure.

I haven’t had a beer yet though!

Brydo
                  Participant

Great here today.

fwippers
                    Participant

Very fine day doon’ south.

joss

Thankfully, it has cooled down a few degrees here in South Yorkshire.  Fine weather, High reading on barometer meant a good day under ground on the coal face. High pressure meant the gas CH4 was held in check within the strata.

Joss

Brydo
                        Participant

Like winter here, heating on, heavy rain, blowing a gale, hurricane BJ has arrived lol.

joss

Tis a little chilly when out but no CH on just yet Brydo. Hurricane BJ is all wind lol

Joss

Brydo
                            Participant

Joss this has been a horrible day, managed to get a walk in this afternoon but got a bit wet.

joss

It has not been to bad here Brydo, We seem to be missing the bulk of it all in the east of the country.

I hope it stays cool as I have a day of hospital tests  tomorrow.

Joss

Participant

Cooler here today windy but still 20 degrees

Brydo
                                  Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Raining, cold and breezy.</p>

joss

Cooler and over cast here. Suits me Sir. Just back from Dentist. Can’t feel nose or lips. £300.00 poorer. Now off to hospital for lots of test due to stage 4/5 Kidney failure. FML….

Joss

Brydo
                                      Participant

My goodness joss what did you get done.

Overcast but strangely humid here in wonderful Worcestershire. Can you tell I love where I live, lol!

Joss, I’m sending you positive vibes today as it sounds as if you really need them. Good luck with your tests today.

Brydo
                                            Participant

Yes Joss best of luck.

joss

Hey Guys. Thanks for the wishes. Just got home from hospital and tests. More to come. Loads of samples taken. It’s like giving blood almost. Scans to follow in coming weeks.

Dentist cost is for a new crown to be made and fitted after my last one fell to bits after 15 years. You can no longer have crowns done under NHS as they are now considered to be cosmetic!

Very tired now.

Joss

Brydo
                                                Participant

My wife got one two weeks ago and I paid £137, yes you heard right, I paid, who says the Scots are tight.

It fell out the same night and she has an appointment on Friday to pop it back in.

joss

England Band 3: £269.30
                                                    Covers all treatment included in Bands 1 and 2, plus more complex procedures, such as crowns, dentures and bridges. Tis cheap up Scotland then Brydo

Joss

Brydo
                                                    Participant

Sounds like it Joss, don’t know anything about the bands.

joss

Sounds like it Joss, don’t know anything about the bands.

Scottish NHS Dental Treatment costs are much cheaper than the English Bands Brydo.

Treatment charges

Dental Costs
                                                        Unless you are in one of the groups entitled to free NHS dental  treatment or help with the cost you will require to pay 80% of the cost  of your NHS dental treatment up to a maximum of £384 per course of  treatment.

Examples of costs for some types of NHS treatment are shown in the table below. Fees are as of 1st Nov 2018.

Please note that NHS fee structure is complex and varies considerably from patient to patient depending of the treatment required.

Treatment
                                                        Cost
                                                        Examination
                                                        no charge
                                                        Two small X-rays
                                                        £5.00
                                                        Simple gum treatment(scale & polish)
                                                        £11.40
                                                        Small amalgam (silver) filing
                                                        £7.76
                                                        Large amalgam (silver) filing
                                                        £19.92
                                                        Root canal treatment (front tooth)
                                                        £41.96
                                                        Single crown (front tooth)
                                                        £75.48
                                                        Simple extraction (one tooth)
                                                        £7.16
                                                        Complete (upper and lower)dentures
                                                        £157.60

Joss

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 3,332 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.