what you up to this weekend?

This topic contains 35 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Winston 2 days, 23 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #43956 Reply

Brydo

Guys I have a really active weekend planned, hibs v hearts tonight, Ireland v Scotland tomorrow and the old firm game on Sunday, tired just thinking about it.

What you up to?

Viewing 10 replies - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #98204 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

An alternative government would need to create the opportunity for strong economic growth so the tax income from a strong economy could support the needs of the disabled.  Historically, only conservative policies have created that growth.

#98213 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

I have my yearly chest cold so will be getting out in this fantastic crisp cold sunny day. 🎩, 🧣 and 🧤 on, head phones tuned to a political podcast at least two miles under mile belt by lunch time.

life is good 👍

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

#98244 Reply

Winston

Well it’s been absolutely freezing up here and my car currently looks like an ice cube,

my dog struggles to walk on the frozen ground ( as do I ) , particularly on the grass which he’s needs to do for a 💩 obviously

so we haven’t went far, watched some football ,  Grand Prix ate a lot of junk and been content to lay my fat arse on the couch with the heating turned up full

rock n roll 🤘🏻 🤣

#98250 Reply

fwippers
    Participant

As today was crisp, the opportunity was not taken to take our usual coffee but this has been deferred perhaps until tomorrow.  Instead I have spent much time pontificating.

#98465 Reply

Winston

@joss

i logged into my Golf Clash account there mate, haven’t for a long while so yeah I’ll send a wee invite to your clan and see if I can add some points

I’m not into grinding out hundreds of points per day again but I’ll certainly meet more than any targets yous set

as I’ve not played in donkeys I’ve been relegated down from Masters 3 to professional but that doesn’t matter too much

so I’ll send a wee invite later tonight 🙌🏻

#98466 Reply

Winston

@joss

orcwouid you rather I wait till the new season?

no biggy to me

Still Game is user ID

#98469 Reply

joss
    Participant

Any time is good Winston for me, no need to grind just play for fun is cool with me.. see you soon

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#98472 Reply

Winston

That’s me joined up mate!

no time like the present n all that

#98481 Reply

joss
    Participant

Yes I noticed Winston. Many thanks for joining us. Chill and enjoy

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#98494 Reply

Winston

Will do mate 👍🏻

Viewing 10 replies - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
Reply To: what you up to this weekend?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: