what you up to this weekend?

This topic contains 35 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Winston 3 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #43956 Reply

Brydo

Guys I have a really active weekend planned, hibs v hearts tonight, Ireland v Scotland tomorrow and the old firm game on Sunday, tired just thinking about it.

What you up to?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #43961 Reply

BigB

Exiting weekend for me – not! I am babysitting my mother who is 85 years old and in the advanced stages of Alzheimers. We will be trawling through photograph albums and watching old musicals on the telly.

#43962 Reply

JS

It’s rugby weekend!

I don’t need much of an excuse to go to the pub to watch a game,

#44002 Reply

lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi Everyone

Decorating the living room oh what fun!!

lightbodyae55

#44003 Reply

Brydo

lightbodyae55 i used to do all that myself but cant be bothered now, i dont get any one in, i just dont do it lol.

#44026 Reply

lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi Brydo

Wife’s instructions that it has to be done this weekend, and as you know to keep the peace, she must be obeyed!!

At least it is the last room to do, after being in this house for 4 years. I am a little slow at decorating!!

lightbodyae55

#44027 Reply

Trev

I’m off to Currys today, got the parents round for dinner Sunday.

#44083 Reply

Brydo

Just watched scotland get beaten then england well done ireland you deserve to be six nations champions.

#44104 Reply

JS

Having worn a England rugby top all afternoon and evening and put up with a lot of stick, I’ll just repeat what I must of said many times tonight, I love rugby and support any good game, the good thing about rugby is usually the best team wins, this 6 nations has been no exception Ireland have been the only team to be consistent and deserves the win. Although an English supporter for the sake of the sport and the fans, with it being paddy’s day I’d be happy with Ireland to take the grand slam! Great tournament had by all, especially those families that have taken the children to the game to experience true respect and great life skills. I can recommend any one wanting a great family day and an experience to rember get yourself to a game. For those that are wheelchair users/disabled etc most grounds are more than accommodating and if booked in advance and contact them (although don’t Advertise it) care givers go free. This is a point that is often over looked and not advertised but most events if you contact them will not charge for any assistance personnel if disabled.

#44105 Reply

Brydo

lightbodyae55 you must be a good influence on me, got the paint down to the kitchen, wall needs painting, and will do it tomorrow after the old firm game.

#44410 Reply

POPS

I’m hoping for a hot tub and karaoke party on Saturday evening with family and friends, although I read that it’s going to get cold and unpleasant again in the next few days. Roll on those “summer nights”.

#44433 Reply

Trev

tell me more, tell me more….

#44454 Reply

POPS

“Did you get very far?”

No my E vehicle has a range of eleven miles!

“Tell me more, tell me more”

“Like does he have a car?” Not at the moment, it’s stuck at the docks in Bremerhaven!”

Summer nights as experienced on Motability lol!

#44604 Reply

JS

Well this weekend I will be off to the West of England Game Fair. At the bath and west showground. Hopefully it won’t be to cold.

#98103 Reply

fwippers
    Participant

Definitely not shopping, will give them a miss every weekend and yesterday we had the upsetting news of the Mosconi cup loss.

#98104 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

Fwippers, you deserve a prize for the revival of the oldest thread.

#98123 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

We are delivering presents and cards to relatives

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#98124 Reply

joss
    Participant

Well I made it to the Golf clash Fall Major finals. finished 22nd out of 100. So practise and then play.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#98126 Reply

gothitjulie
    Participant

Oh, the old threads are the best threads season is here….

Might go into town but it’s so cold in the wheelchair in this frosty weather, & it’ll be full of christians milling around the shops in a mindless fashion.

#98129 Reply

fwippers
    Participant

Fwippers, you deserve a prize for the revival of the oldest thread.

I am like a politician, I revived the thread for the public good, not for my own reward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#98140 Reply

Winston

Good stuff Joss!

i used to play Golf Clash aswell! I still have an account but I don’t play now and I’m not in a clan, I’m sure I’ll be back but it was taking over lol, I was seeing golf balls and swings when I shut my eyes 🤣

my clan pushed like crazy to make it into the champions 100 for a couple of months but just fell short at the final hurdle , but getting 6/8k points a season for a few months just left me burnt out lol

how you getting on with it?

#98148 Reply

POPS

I’m going to an ABBA tribute concert tonight.

#98158 Reply

joss
    Participant

Good stuff Joss! i used to play Golf Clash as well! I still have an account but I don’t play now and I’m not in a clan, I’m sure I’ll be back but it was taking over lol, I was seeing golf balls and swings when I shut my eyes 🤣 my clan pushed like crazy to make it into the champions 100 for a couple of months but just fell short at the final hurdle , but getting 6/8k points a season for a few months just left me burnt out lol how you getting on with it?

I have my own clan Winston. Bunker Busters. We do OK but not into the push for c100, We are currently sat at Expert II and could make III with a little push.  Like you said grinding those high points gets to much. So we are pretty chilled in that respect. If you fancy a chilled clan come and join us, No pressure. My account is joss.

Bunker Busters

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#98185 Reply

Winston

I will take a note of your clan Joss, and I’ll def join up once I back into the swing of things ( literally ) 🤣

I’m happy to just play your 8 and 9 for fun ( when I can be arsed lol )

some peeps take it wayyyyyyy too seriously

#98188 Reply

callmejohn

I have spent the last weeks, trying to promote the interests (as part of the Scottish Labour Party) of our fellow forum member’s and other’s by actively campaigning for an alternative Government to the policy’s of the hard hearted Tories and a party who can actually Govern the whole of the U.K. and who will put a stop to the Tory Austerity policy against the disabled and the welfare reliant working class.

Can we really believe that BoJo & Co have a totally different attitude towards the Disabled and the Working Class, other than what the Tory Government that He was very so much part of, as a Cabinet Minister dictated with their policy’s which made some of our fellow disabled suffer’s, suffer so much, to an extent that it was far to often, to cost of some of our fellow disabled friends, with their lives without the support of  the DLA/PIP/ESA, payments which they needed to survive and which ultimately, the deprivation of the benefit, cost their lives, often before they even had the right for their benefit to be reviewed but were far too often overturned after the death of the person/claimant.

Please remember the disability needs of all of us and the hope that we can deliver their needs before they die, depends on our vote, which makes a difference to the Disabled and the people in need of Welfare Benefits, through no fault of their own.

#98201 Reply

joss
    Participant

Well done Callmejohn.

Joss
    Builder of Gaming PC's

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 35 total)
Reply To: what you up to this weekend?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: