What would you like to see on 1st Jan / New Quarter

• Creator
    Topic
    Trappy
    Participant

For me, a free pack on the BMW iX1 or same on Audi Q4 as I can order immediately.

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 226 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Cheerio132
      Participant

£150 off the mg4 and £500 off the mg5 is really good to see hoping some more EVs take a big dip in there aps

Threepwood
        Participant

The wait is killing me.

Are we likely to see the all/majority of cars listed tomorrow or do some manufacturers update their cars a few days later?

MFillingham
          Participant

We should see all changes although the next few days may see some further movement.

I'm Autistic, if I say something you find offensive, please let me know, I can guarantee it was unintentional.
            I'll try to give my honest opinion but am always open to learning.

Mark

kezo
            Participant

The wait is killing me. Are we likely to see the all/majority of cars listed tomorrow or do some manufacturers update their cars a few days later?

Motability will update prices later in the day tomorrow. Expect errors!

@wmcforum
              will also busy updating the site.

What I would really like to see is less bickering on this forum.

Good post.

I’ve given some of our newer posters a bit of slack because coming to this forum from other less “polite and respectful” social media can take some time to adjust.

I would ask all of our newer posters to read the forum rules section on acceptable posting. This is a friendly site and we require posters to remain polite and respectful even when we hold very different views on topics under discussion.

If posters want to make issues personal and argumentative then there are other places that thrive on that kind of interaction, but this is not acceptable on WMCForum.

Let’s keep it friendly guys, even if you think other posters opinions are wrong. Thank you.

Glos Guy
                Participant

The wait is killing me. Are we likely to see the all/majority of cars listed tomorrow or do some manufacturers update their cars a few days later?

Yes, the vast majority should be on tomorrow. Whilst manufacturers price lists won’t all be available, the Motability website should include them. As others have said, there will be errors. You are in the right place though , as between us all we work everything out, but most credit goes to @wmcforum who does a superb job of making sense of it all and listing all the additions and deletions. @BigDave is also very good at getting hold of price lists before anyone else, so keep watching the forum this evening just in case!

AndyDStone
                  Participant

Yes as we’re at the end of this year, we really should thank @wmcforum for his work in moderating this forum and “herding us cats!”👍🏻

I still have my fingers (and legs) crossed for Polestar to enter the list!🤦🏻‍♂️

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by AndyDStone.

Kind regards
                    Andy

======================

Motability cars:
                    2021 - Volvo XC40 T5 PHEV.
                    2020 - VW Golf TDi SE Match.
                    2017 - VW Golf TDi SE Match.

wmcforum
                    Which Mobility Car

Oh. Stop it.

AndyDStone
                      Participant

Oh. Stop it.

😘💋

Kind regards
                        Andy

======================

Motability cars:

Yes as we’re at the end of this year, we really should thank @wmcforum for his work in moderating this forum and “herding us cats!”👍🏻 🤦🏻‍♂️

I’ll second or third this!

kezo
                          Participant

Lets not forget @joss , @POPS  & @wmcforum work together as a team.

AndyDStone
                            Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>

Lets not forget @joss , @POPS & @wmcforum work together as a team.

Absolutely – many thanks to all the admins/moderators! BTW HNY to all!🥳

Kind regards
                              Andy

======================

Motability cars:

Vinnie
                              Participant

Most definitely and a happy new year to all, stay healthy.

Andy
                                Participant

Looks like the Mini Cooper S we ordered in December has gone down £200! Will wait for the dust to settle and if correct will contact the dealer.

Well …. I think I’ve identified my next car after sitting in it for a long time outside a dealership today. I had the keys and plenty of charge so I was able to check the infotainment, audio and other systems at length. I’ve surprised myself, in that although it doesn’t tick all the boxes on my ‘wish list’ it just felt perfectly right for me.

I didn’t test drive it today because it was literally hammering down with rain and rocking with high winds, but the cabin felt a really comfortable and cozy place to be, It was easy to get in and out of and the seat adjustment and steering wheel adjustment positioned me perfectly. I’ve arranged a lengthy test drive for Friday (when my weather app promises a totally dry day), and if the test drive goes well, I will sign up on Friday afternoon. Delivery is promised “with the utmost confidence” lol, for my March ‘hand over date’.

I’m not saying what is it after suffering a “hiccup” with an order I placed three weeks ago. Instead I’ll give myself a couple of days to be absolutely sure that it’s the right decision for the next three years.

kezo
                                    Participant

I’m not saying what is it after suffering a “hiccup” with an order I placed three weeks ago. Instead I’ll give myself a couple of days to be absolutely sure that it’s the right decision for the next three years.

Hiccups are expected!

So go on do share 🙂

This might give you a clue keso. Audio has been important to me, but I realised that I don’t actually have the music blasting out like I used to, as I need to concentrate more on driving as I get older. So I did some browsing and found some equaliser settings to max the audio in this particular car, and to my surprise it sounded surprisingly good. It won’t blow your “bass” socks off but it it’s sufficiently clear and bright in the mid and treble ranges, and produces an acceptable but light bass bottom end. When I park up in my favourite view point spots this summer, I might plug in my Megaboom to blow some cobwebs away!

kezo
                                        Participant

This might give you a clue keso. Audio has been important to me, but I realised that I don’t actually have the music blasting out like I used to, as I need to concentrate more on driving as I get older. So I did some browsing and found some equaliser settings to max the audio in this particular car, and to my surprise it sounded surprisingly good. It won’t blow your “bass” socks off but it it’s sufficiently clear and bright in the mid and treble ranges, and produces an acceptable but light bass bottom end. When I park up in my favourite view point spots this summer, I might plug in my Megaboom to blow some cobwebs away!

Keep me updated 🙂

AndyDStone
                                          Participant

No Polestar on the list I see…

I shall uncross my fingers and legs. Maybe later this year (yes I know I’m being unrealistic)…😞

Kind regards
                                            Andy

======================

Motability cars:

crippleddad
                                            Participant

zero ap for the jeep avenger summit, decent electric car and you actually make a small profit, not half bad

tvs
                                              Participant

KIA EV6 GT Line AWD Have just ordered. Delivery end of the month.

Very impressed on the test drive, good handling, really smooth ride both in the front and rear (the wife said).  Great spec, only downside was no electric tailgate. Pearl White with Diamondbrite Nanoceramic treatment applied. AP dropped to £4995

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by tvs.

2024 - KIA EV6 GT Line AWD
                                                2019 - 2024 BMW X1 2.0d X Drive Sport Auto
                                                2017 -2019 Audi Q3 2.0d Quattro Sport Line Plus
                                                2005 - 2017 Honda CRV Exec 2.0d

kezo
                                                Participant

KIA EV6 GT Line AWD Have just ordered. Delivery end of the month. Very impressed on the test drive, good handling, really smooth ride both in the front and rear (the wife said). Great spec, only downside was no electric tailgate. Pearl White with Carbon protection treatment applied. AP dropped to £4995

Congrats 🙂

I assume it goes up your drive better?

tvs
                                                  Participant

Down the drive, much better clearance. Thankfully. AV was around £7995 last year, too much for me to pay. £4995 loaded with what others charge as extras is better.

2024 - KIA EV6 GT Line AWD
                                                    2019 - 2024 BMW X1 2.0d X Drive Sport Auto
                                                    2017 -2019 Audi Q3 2.0d Quattro Sport Line Plus
                                                    2005 - 2017 Honda CRV Exec 2.0d

Participant

Well …. I think I’ve identified my next car after sitting in it for a long time outside a dealership today. I had the keys and plenty of charge so I was able to check the infotainment, audio and other systems at length. I’ve surprised myself, in that although it doesn’t tick all the boxes on my ‘wish list’ it just felt perfectly right for me. I didn’t test drive it today because it was literally hammering down with rain and rocking with high winds, but the cabin felt a really comfortable and cozy place to be, It was easy to get in and out of and the seat adjustment and steering wheel adjustment positioned me perfectly. I’ve arranged a lengthy test drive for Friday (when my weather app promises a totally dry day), and if the test drive goes well, I will sign up on Friday afternoon. Delivery is promised “with the utmost confidence” lol, for my March ‘hand over date’. I’m not saying what is it after suffering a “hiccup” with an order I placed three weeks ago. Instead I’ll give myself a couple of days to be absolutely sure that it’s the right decision for the next three years.

hyundai or kia?? or is it more exotic

Current Car: Hyundai Kona Premium EV...2 way 40kg hoist
                                                      Last Car: Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid...4 way 80kg hoist

CS23
                                                      Participant

Would love to see the Kia EV9 but like others have said it’s a very expensive vehicle.

Got me thinking though, what’s the most expensive car currently on Motability scheme in terms of overall car value?

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 226 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.