What would you like to see on 1st Jan / New Quarter

• Creator
    Topic
    Trappy
    Participant

For me, a free pack on the BMW iX1 or same on Audi Q4 as I can order immediately.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 226 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      christos
      Participant

I’m with Trappy, or I’d love the 30 version of the iX1 with the biggest range and higher speed…

kezo
        Participant

I’m with Trappy, or I’d love the 30 version of the iX1 with the biggest range and higher speed…

I thought the edrive 30 had about 30 mile less range than the 20 but, more powerfull?

I’m just going to wait and not build my hopes up however, if BYD Seal appears, I may just take a chance!

mitch
          Participant

lol i dont care ive only had my juke since may so ive another  10 quarters to go lol.

i will worry about it then.

Mad-4-Mac
            Participant

Tesla model 3

MFillingham
              Participant

Ioniq 5 with tech pack stays on the scheme without a price increase.

I'm Autistic, if I say something you find offensive, please let me know, I can guarantee it was unintentional.
                I'll try to give my honest opinion but am always open to learning.

Mark

crippleddad
                Participant
                  • Polestar 2
                  • mercedes EQA

And please, for the love of god no more hideous HRV type vehicles. Or 6 grand advance payments

MB5
                  Participant

A return to the scheme by Mercedes.

kezo
                    Participant

A reduction would be nice, along the the Ultimate AWD making a show.

An intersting one, which way the EV6 goes. Surely it can’t maintain the current AP’s into Q1?

MFillingham
                      Participant

A reduction would be nice, along the the Ultimate AWD making a show. An intersting one, which way the EV6 goes. Surely it can’t maintain the current AP’s into Q1?

Now that’s a thought, AWD fully kitted out for the same/similar money to the RWD version now.

The EV6 is a nice car but losing a lot of potential interest because it’s excessively priced right now. KIA think they’re better than Hyundai so if the 5 sits up to 4,000 then the ev6 gt line won’t be less than that.  I’d still consider an AWD GT Line S for £5,000 – £6,000, that is a car that makes the driver feel special.

I'm Autistic, if I say something you find offensive, please let me know, I can guarantee it was unintentional.
                        I'll try to give my honest opinion but am always open to learning.

Mark

kezo
                        Participant

A reduction would be nice, along the the Ultimate AWD making a show. An intersting one, which way the EV6 goes. Surely it can’t maintain the current AP’s into Q1?

Now that’s a thought, AWD fully kitted out for the same/similar money to the RWD version now. The EV6 is a nice car but losing a lot of potential interest because it’s excessively priced right now. KIA think they’re better than Hyundai so if the 5 sits up to 4,000 then the ev6 gt line won’t be less than that. I’d still consider an AWD GT Line S for £5,000 – £6,000, that is a car that makes the driver feel special.

Same cars, different coats!

Hyundai/Kia seem to have a business model that works. For example the Niro came along and recently the new Kona, theTuscon then the Sportage, i5, EV6, Kia EV9 on the horizon followed by Hyundai’s version, each time bettering themselves

The EV6 like the 5 doesn’t have heatpump as standard, the 6 and Kona do and so will the next Kia. As for the GT Line S, its perhaps wishfull thinking but, we will soon see 🙂

The 5 and EV6 are brilliant cars, both in their own ways and perhaps the 5 is more of an SUV/Crossover than the EV6, where as the EV6 is more of a loftier saloon and needs to be priced in line with perhaps the i6 🙂

Not long to wait!

Macca
                          Participant

Subaru Forester, but sadly its looking like there’s more chance of Jeremy Hunt raising the personal tax allowance.

The ICE version of the Ssangyong Torres, but as all the info so far is pointing to the EV launching in the UK market in Q1 of 2024, it could be a while before we see the ICE version.

And I’d like to see the AP’s on the Mazda CX-5 become a little less ambitious than they currently are.

kmb786
                            Participant

Hi

I would like to see the Toyota RAV4 back on the scheme – very nice roomy car.

ik_a9@
                              Participant

Alfa Romeo Giulia

Fastbike1000
                                Participant

A couple of Landrovers would be nice. 😀

The new VW id7 tourer looks interesting.

I would love to see any car without the touch sensitive buttons/screens and have nice big knobs instead.😀

solent60
                                  Participant

Mazda MX-5

TheSUVguy
                                    Participant

Same as you, more packs and lower prices

wouldn’t mind the 2024 glb / eqb as they seem to have fixed the problems the previous model had

ix2 too

hopefully as the ev market slows down prices come down too. I remember the days of when the q4 was £8000 and ioniq 5 was around the same

AKX
                                      Participant

Fastbike1000 Pause… the knob doesn’t have to be that big.

But let’s hope combustion engines make a return. Audi can bring back cars like A4, Q3 sportback. Merc return with CLA and C class, BMW need to stop with their addiction to EVs, the 3 series PHEV and X2 would be great additions.

MickC
                                        Participant

Just reduce AP’s across the board by decent £’s would help everyone.

Fastbike1000
                                          Participant

Just reduce AP’s across the board by decent £’s would help everyone.

I’ll second that.

Participant

The Ssangyong Rexton would be nice or even better, the Volvo XC60 back on the scheme.

Oscarmax
                                              Participant

Hi I would like to see the Toyota RAV4 back on the scheme – very nice roomy car.

The Suzuki Across is a rebadged RAV4

Shaun
                                                Participant

Don’t know what the AP would be like, but the VW ID Buzz would be a nice choice to have

kezo
                                                  Participant

Hi I would like to see the Toyota RAV4 back on the scheme – very nice roomy car.

Suzuki Across (rebadged Rav4 PHEV) £6,000 advance payment!

Oscarmax
                                                    Participant

£5299 I am the idiot who paid £6999, even so I have no regrets lovely car

mitch
                                                      Participant

anything i can get in/out of with an ap under £1500.

and be available in may 26.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 226 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.