What tv programs do you miss

• Creator
    Topic
  • #185278 Reply
    Brad

For me I miss deal or no deal with the boxes, supermarket sweep and golden balls. Golden balls was one of the best things on tv with the tense drama of unveiling that split or steal ball – if you know you know!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #185294 Reply
    ajn

I used to like Vikings, watched lots of it, then it stopped, never bothered watching afterwards..

Saying that the TV in our home is a waste of time it’s never on, can’t even stomach the Morning news anymore..

I have seen Deal or no Deal before though..

#185307 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Flower pot men

Space 1999

Gordon Gino and Fred (I believe they aired the last episode last year)

#185424 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Totally agree with you, kezo… Bill and Ben much missed. And Space 1999 – particularly Katherine Schell! Would also like to see more Magic Roundabout – original repeats, please,  not some trendy-wendy “reimaginoratums”.  And, on the same note, Ivor the Engine and Noggin the Nog. Some repeats to be had on U-toob but far too few of them!

#185430 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Magic roundabout another good one, along with Jackanory and not forgetting Rainbow and playschool 🙂

#185445 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Another one @Tharg is Bagpus

#185449 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Yup, Bagpuss most entertaining. Another series which needed to be longer is Farscape. Some of the most innovative telly ever made. Oh, and the Doctor Blake Mysteries were cut off in their prime too.

Am hoping that The Brokenwood Mysteries get another series, along with The Mallorca Files. Both meaningless, lightweight stuff, but most enjoyable nonsense!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Reply #185424 in What tv programs do you miss
Your information: