What going to happen to Motability Cars AP after 31st October ?

This topic contains 34 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Philjb 10 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #86597 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

So what is going to happen Motability themselves are a charity, but Motability Operation are a business run by the bank, if we have a no deal will we see a large increase in AP’s, or would it just affect vehicles coming from the EU

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #86841 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

No need to apologise, I just thought you guy would see the funny side

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#86845 Reply

JS

Absolutely correct.

if you require additional Adblue between services, then there is no charge. Many dealerships may themselves not be aware so it is worth noting their internal back office system code that allows them to charge Motability.

ICME code 2317

it is cheap it is easy! But with over 600,000 customers on the scheme at present with various disabilities there will be a percentage that are not able to do it themselves.

Oscarmax your right some dealerships will seem to take that attitude, but it’s the individuals representing them not the franchise itself, unfortunately people with that mentality do exist and they would also walk pass anyone in the street that they saw fall over, the Shame is on them.

#86849 Reply

Philjb

Yep it’s mighty frustrating when others find some tasks simple, but the reason I eventually joined the scheme is to take away the frustration and not have to think about it.

#86852 Reply

JS

Back to thread topic.

of late it seems private lease from many marquee are becoming more competitive and the trend seems to be getting cheaper although OTR prices are rising, perhaps this combined with Motability’s present and up coming awareness campaign to attract more users, maybe it’s a sign companies are targeting numbers in an effort to offset profits.

#86856 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

JS could you simplify your post  a little bit it is to complicated for my poor little brain to understand

• This reply was modified 10 months, 2 weeks ago by  Oscarmax.

#86867 Reply

Markymate
    Participant

Am I missing something. Brexit still has a way to go. This coming two weeks will be decisive with regards to leaving with a deal or not. Over the next two days we will see moves from opposition parties to stop a hard brexit, let’s see what happens as we are still in a democracy………………… Or are we?

Democracy!!!!  Nearly 3 years ago the country voted to leave the EU, but here we are still stuck in the undemocratic, unelected, corrupt clutches of this bent system.

Democracy my Bottom!!

#86892 Reply

Philjb

APs have always gone up and down each quarter, the game has always been weighing up what is a good deal and finding a car that’s best suited to us. Leaving the EU won’t change that,

Us brits have a habit of telling those who think they know better to go forth and multiply, we’ve basically told the rest of the Eu and all the people warning of disaster to do the same.

The problem is as usual nobody is listening at least not the majority of politicians so Brexit (stupid term) will keep dragging the country down, no matter how many elections or ballots we have, this is the first time I can remember that the outcome of a specific ballot hasn’t been carried out, strange times.

But anyway in two years I shall think again about if the scheme suits me.

#86894 Reply

Wazza

With ref to adblue if you have a skoda can you visit vw garage which is nearer?  After all the engines are the same and skoda is owned by vw.

#86916 Reply

Philjb

Wazza I would think it had to be a Skoda dealer so they can enter the job code in order to get payment from motability.

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
Reply To: What going to happen to Motability Cars AP after 31st October ?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: