What a gorgeous car!

• Creator
    Topic
  • #136542 Reply
    Southamman

Well, picked up my Skoda Superb Estate, 150 os Petrol DSG SEL spec.

whatvan absolute fabulous cars! So quiet abd refined, something I hadn’t picked up on, is that in 7th gear and at a constant speed the engine deactivates two of the cylinders.

seats really comfortable, fantastic amount of space all around, Inbuilt Wi-fi so internet radio and podcasts, news and much more.

LED headlights, the same as Tiguan, so 14 LEDs mean you leave it in high beam and the LEDs change to shadow any cars in front or approaching.

As normal, Skoda surpasses any expectations

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #136543 Reply
    Lou

Great news! Enjoy your new car 🙂 are you going to give us all a look?

#136562 Reply
    file28
    Participant

Glad you’re happy with your car, don’t forget we all like a picture or two

Good safe handover?

Enjoy

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat Ateca FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

#136565 Reply
    joss

Yes some picture please.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#136567 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Yes look forward to photos

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#136569 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Enjoy, Southamman. Sure you will because had two Superbs myself on Motability. Outrageously comfy and a delight to drive.

#136582 Reply
    Southamman

Handover was good, outside but took less time than normal, but if course the dealer wasn’t allowed to get in the car to show the controls,Mobutu at least I got ut.

I have some pictures, jyst need to understand how to upload them to this post lol

#136588 Reply
    joss

@Southamman to up load pictures in a post, Look above the post box where you will see B I ” look to the right of that and see the little box with a mountain in it. Click that. A box will open called Insert/edit image. Click on the camera icon. This will open window on your computer. locate the image ( I usually save to my desktop for ease of finding)

When you have found the image click on it. That will put image file name in bottom box. Once you have done that click OPEN. That will then post the image in this box for you.

This link will show you how to with pictures of the process https://forum.whichmobilitycar.co.uk/forums/topic/insert-an-image-tagging-and-registering-assistance/

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#136591 Reply
    Southamman

S1

#136592 Reply
    Southamman

Thanks Josh

#136593 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Looks lovely love the colour and the wheels

#136594 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Nice houses too

#136595 Reply
    Southamman

S2

#136596 Reply
    Southamman

Lol, been here 30 years now

#136599 Reply
    John Newton
    Participant

You made a brilliant choice sadly my car will be going back in March it is supremely comfortable it is the 2 L version which is no longer on this scheme, by the way I hope you remembered to check that you have the umbrellas in the front doors and the ice scraper in the petrol flap

No is a stupid word

#136604 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Very nice Southamman. Pleased to hear that you are happy with it. The colour you have chosen suits the car perfectly. Enjoy!

#136605 Reply
    file28
    Participant

Very nice indeed,colour suits the car

"the world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams-its heaven and hell "(RJD)
    Seat Ateca FR Black Edition 2.0tsi 190 dsg 4drive Nevada White

#136608 Reply
    Carl

Very nice, enjoy it!!

#136612 Reply
    Bandit
    Participant

Good looking car. Glad you’ve fallen in love with it from the off. Enjoy!

#136614 Reply
    JS

Nice Enjoy.

dont forget People we also have a Forum Member’s Cars Sticky under Forum Favourites, where its great to look through peoples choices. and to put a Car to the Name

Forum Members cars

#136615 Reply
    Paul

Lovely colour and personally think the superb looks better in the estate shape too..However i wish you good luck in trying to put that in the garage.lol

#136687 Reply
    Southamman

Lol, I have a two car garage and the Dusvovery fits in fine 😄

#136771 Reply
    Bowly101
    Participant

Ooh that’s really nice, I love the colour. Can you nip around and take a fridge freezer to the tip please? 👍😉

Viewing 22 replies - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
Reply To: What a gorgeous car!
Your information: