Well Done John Higgins

• Creator
    Topic
  • #50003 Reply
    lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi Everyone

All I can say is Well done John Higgins for beating Judd Trump in the last frame of the quarter final between both players.

Lets hope John Higgins can win another Snooker World Championship, he deserves it

lightbodyae55

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #50117 Reply
    bob mac

hello again lightbody, sorry to hijack your John Higgins  thread, its just to give you a wish you were here on jersey holiday. Got back from a week in jersey, but not the Jersey we used to know, building everywhere in st helier . weather did not help, however everything very expensive. A foodies paradise plenty of high class establishments. Talking to locals and those who moved there some 20 years ago they say they are trying to relocate because it has become too expensive for them too. However don’t let me put a damper on it for you the weather is usually great late may onwards and you and your better half will enjoy your holiday I hope.

#50172 Reply
    lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi bob mac

Thanks for the info, we will make sure we take plenty of dosh then. I understand that the first week of October is normally good for the weather, so we are looking forward to the week away.

lightbodyae55

#50232 Reply
    lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi Everyone (Well whoever is reading this)

Well done John Higgins for getting into the Snooker World Championship Final, Hops he wins it again.

lightbodyae55

#50308 Reply
    lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi Everyone

What a great final this is between two of the best in the world, John Higgins and Mark Williams. I don’t mind whoever wins this they deserve it.

lightbodyae55

#50312 Reply
    Trev
    Participant

Hi lightbodyae55,

My heart and head say Higgins for the win, i know he’s 2 down, but i believe he is in a stronger place mentally. Good to see 2 champions in the final, no underdog here.

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#50345 Reply
    lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi Trev

10-7 to Mark Williams at the end of the second session finished at 10.00pm last night (Sunday).

Still don’t mind who wins they both deserve it.

lightbodyae55

#50364 Reply
    Trev
    Participant

Yeah lightbodyae55, Higgin dropped one more, but he’ll wake up today 🙂

#50376 Reply
    Trev
    Participant

Think i’m showing just how out-of-touch i am in the game of snooker lightbodyae55, Williams is on fire!

#50392 Reply
    Trev
    Participant

You couldn’t make this up lightbodyae55, whatever i type the exact opposite happens!! what a final!!

#50511 Reply
    lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi Trev

Sorry this is a late reply, in Aberdeen all day yesterday, health checks etc, long day, was not interested in anything when I got home.

Yes what a final I have to say i have not seen one as good as this for a long time, Well done Mark Williams, he deserved it, unfortunately John Higgins could not match Mark Williams although he tried his hardest, it was not to be for him again this year.

lightbodyae55

#50540 Reply
    Trev
    Participant

Hope you are happy with the health check results lightbodyae55,

Higgins found his form too late unfortunately, after the 1st 2 sessions the pundits were talking as if Higgins wouldn’t reach double figures. Was a very good final like you say, at one point i could envisage a respotted black scenario, but all the same it was a deserved win for Williams.

#50564 Reply
    lightbodyae55
    Participant

Hi Trev

Yes health checks OK, for both myself and wife.

I have only just noticed that you have changed from participant to Moderator, how come I missed that!

lightbodyae55

#50567 Reply
    Trev
    Participant

That’s fantastic news for you both lightbodyae55, i’m pleased for you both.

Yeah it’s something that happened just recently, I was asked if i would be interested, and seeing as i’m on here a lot anyway and done this sort of thing before, i was only pleased to help out. An extra pair of eyes to help with the smooth running of the site is my way of giving something back to a forum that i not only enjoy but learn so much from.

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Reply To: Well Done John Higgins
Your information: