Waiting times for Ford Kuga

This topic contains 23 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Simon 4 days, 18 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #37758 Reply
    Neil F

Could anyone advise as to whether there is a long wait for the Ford Kuga ST Line?

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #37761 Reply
    BigBear

Hi, I ordered a Vignale yesterday and was advised mid March but could be earlier ? But you never know until it arrives.

#37786 Reply
    tgo
    Participant

I waited less than 3 months for my titanium X

#37793 Reply
    Nick

When I looked into the titanium x at start of December I was told 14 to 17 week wait. He said backlog had been cleared up. Not sure if st x is built in same factory as others but 3 months does seem the norm now if not before. Some dealers may have one on order you can take. That’s what I love about Ford their system is so live and upto date.

#37988 Reply
    BigBear

My Dealer has just called. My Kuga build date is 2nd Feb with a delivery date of 10th March . My order was placed on 3rd January. So just over two months. However as we all know it could be earlier or later as all times are estimates.  It’s a Vignale in Magnetic with the heated steering wheel as only extra. Did not like the ride on the 19” wheels. Standard 18” were much better.

#62765 Reply
    Ken

Orded my kuga st on the 12 Sept anyone know the delivery times now

#62766 Reply
    matty31127
    Participant

I orded my stline x in end off july just picked it up yestaday think its about 10-12 weeks

• This reply was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by Avatar matty31127.
    #62841 Reply
    Trev

Hi Ken, if you phone your dealer they should be able to give you an estimated delivery date, as Matty has said i think it’s around 12 weeks if not sooner. Ford have been pretty good with their delivery times of late.

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#62853 Reply
    Garys

Ken if you get the vin from the dealer you can check it and kind of see what stage it is using fords etis – google it its very useful although it tends to stop in some stages but the best bit is it tells you in detail what the car is being built with including the packs

#62930 Reply
    Moody
    Participant

Kuga ordered mid Sept and delivery we’ve been given is 2nd week in Nov.  Very happy if that pans out

Motability
    Grand C-Max 2.0 tdci zetec
    Kuga 2.0 tdci zetec
    Kuga 1.5 eco 176ps awd auto titanium x

#63086 Reply
    Ken

Delivery date on mine 22 Dec 2018 cannot believe so long

#63120 Reply
    Rapster
    Participant

@Ken, 12 weeks isn’t that far out of the norm. The last three vehicles I’ve had on the scheme have all taken around that time to be built and arrive. My current car on order, a BMW 2AT, is one of the quicker processes (if things run to plan), which hopefully will be limited to around 9 weeks.

#63151 Reply
    Ken

I orded it on the 12 sept

#63420 Reply
    Dhldh
    Participant

I ordered mine on the 8th August was due for delivery 20th October, however due to a massive cock up by the dealer it’s been put back to December for my st x

#66059 Reply
    Ken

Just found out mine has been made and now has to be transferred to here it’s in alecante Spain anyone know how long dose it take to get to the uk</p>

#68142 Reply
    Ken

Now today still no news car no updates bloody joke

#68294 Reply
    Carl

Ken it will be in Antwerp waiting to be loaded on to a ferry, xmas always makes a mess of delivery, your dealer should be able to tell its location, once its on the ferry depending where you lived it should take 2 weeks max including PDI, Tax and Regestration.

#72009 Reply
    Amanda

Mine was due 1/3 was then told 10/3 still no car last update 2 weeks ago was in Antwerp where in uk do they dock etc so I may track the ship?

#72013 Reply
    Confusicated
    Participant

I ordered 11 Dec 2018. Arrived at dealer 21 Feb. Collecting thursday 14 March. Couldn’t get it earlier as lease wasn’t up on current Mota car.

Current Motability car: Ford Kuga Vignale 1.5 petrol auto AWD. AP £2,395 + £199 for 4-way 80kg hoist.

Previous Mota cars:
    2013-16 Ford Focus estate petrol auto. AP £95. No adaptations.
    2016-19 Vauxhal Zafira 1.4T petrol SE Auto. AP £795 inc. basic hoist.

#73580 Reply
    Eileen

Ordered mid November for 1st March delivery still not here

#73671 Reply
    matty31127
    Participant

you can have mine its going back lol

#87167 Reply
    Julie Bortoft

Ordered titanium x on motability on 29th april 2019. Was given a delivery date 29th july. Am now told it could be end of october to end of november. Never had the problem with mt last 2 kugas the same spec on motability i am not a happy bunny at the moment

#87177 Reply
    Sharon

i ordered focus estate active x back in April and was told was being build June and should be with me 6 weeks after that we now in September and am told it’s in Southampton and no idea when it will turn up at the dealers can’t believe how long this car is taking had 4 cars now and none took anywhere near this long ?

#87480 Reply
    Simon

Order Kuga 2.0 TDCI Titanium X AWD Active City Stop Chrome Blue on 21st August and advised that it could be up to 16 weeks maybe more depending on when the factory shuts down for Christmas. Not the worst wait as Puegeot hold that record. Ordered 3008 Auto on 4th June and took delivery on 21st November.

Viewing 23 replies - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
Reply To: Waiting times for Ford Kuga

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: