VW Tiguan R line tech

• Creator
    Topic
  • #69840 Reply
    Allan

Hi see motability have put Tiguan Rline tech and the match on there web-site

but only 2 wheel drive and 150/engine at AP £2999 and the match 4wd .would have like to have seen the  Rline 4wd on.

Viewing 13 replies - 51 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #87959 Reply
    Macca

Manual or Auto?

#87961 Reply
    Winston

Well Jamie,

You’ve won a watch there mate, and you’ll be the envy of many a Tiguan owner on here ( myself included )

Not quite sure how they pulled it off to be honest lol

But I’m glad you got it and wish you happy and safe driving

Ps just make sure it is what they say it is, and they haven’t stuck an extra badge or 2 on it lol

Enjoy ??

#87967 Reply
    Jamie

Auto

#87968 Reply
    Jamie

Lol thanks Winston ?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by JS.
    #87973 Reply
    Macca

Wow, belter of a deal

Well done pal.

Mac

#87981 Reply
    Df91
    Participant

Anyone any incline what the ap will be for r-line in q4? Ordered match model last month but would instantly cancel and order r line if the ap came doon to nearer 1000.

#87982 Reply
    Beau

If it follows the same price structure of the diesels, the 1.5 petrol auto R Line tech should be £1600…ish.

Paul

#87983 Reply
    Df91
    Participant

If it follows the same price structure of the diesels, the 1.5 petrol auto R Line tech should be £1600…ish. Paul

cheers !

#124175 Reply
    Chris

Last july I phoned a VW dealer up and he said to me we got a white and a black 4motion 190bhp in stock and its £3600. I had the white car in 10 days of ordering.

Then 6 months later some sod stole it. Gutted.

I phoned them back, to ask if they had any in stock and they said yes £1700. But I decided to wait and see if the facelift would come on to the scheme. Wish I’d just reordered one at the time. Absolutely beautiful car 🥰

#125654 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

For anyone waiting for the Tiguan facelift – here’s a good look at it. I’ve just posted this on another thread – but some of you ‘Tiggy fanboys’ may miss it, so… … …

#125656 Reply
    Philjb
    Participant

Typically Vw facelift with nothing too radical changed.

I still like it. 👍🏻

#125796 Reply
    solent60
    Participant
    #125810 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

2021 NEW Volkswagen R-Line Tiguan Test Drive…

Viewing 13 replies - 51 through 63 (of 63 total)
Reply To: VW Tiguan R line tech
Your information: