VW Tiguan R Line

• Creator
    Topic
  • #144794 Reply
    Ian

Currently have a SEL Tiguan but due to up grade in early June so just grab a order last month for the R Line @2499 the dealer offered me a £250 reduction on my advance payment. But at the same time I asked him should the price be reduced this quarter would he match it. So lucky for me he said yes so I got a further £150 reduction.

I wounded if the dealer actually has to cancel the first order and reorder with the new price reduction and if you actually miss your original build slot.

I believe the car should be with me in June however maybe just after my current car expires.

So looking forward to getting the new car.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #144798 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Hi Ian. We have a Tiguan SEL also (the 190PS TDi 4Motion) and early last week ordered a new BMW X1 xDrive20i xLine. Managed to get £500 off the AP plus a discount on options and, like you enquired about any price change in Q2. The AP dropped £100 on Friday and although I wasn’t worried as it was a small amount, the dealer proactively contacted me and said they would cancel and re-order to save me the £100. The cancel and re-order process applies to the Motability paperwork only. The actual order is with BMW and is unaffected, so should be the same with yours. June seems very quick for delivery. Our current one took 5 months and that was pre-pandemic and the resultant component shortages etc. Our BMW dealer is saying we should be braced for a wait of up to 6 months! Hope that your Tiguan comes sooner.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Reply To: VW Tiguan R Line
Your information: