VW Sharan – Reclining Front Passenger Seat?

This topic contains 28 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Kev 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #92307 Reply

Teapea

Can anyone with a VW Sharan (SE Nav specifically but any trim should be similar I’m guessing..) please tell me if their front passenger seat reclines and if so, is it a reasonable amount? I’m not expecting a bed!! but as part of my condition I need a bit of recline and I stupidly didn’t check this on my test drive today. Dealer back in next week and I will phone them but getting out is tricky for me and I’d really appreciate some wise advice! Thank you guys.

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #94555 Reply

Teapea

So I get the impression I’m getting a 2019 model, though my dealer says there is no difference between 2019 and 2020 builds..

Just arranging for adaptations fittings and then a date will be set. So excited 😀 I see from your thread you have yours now Bandit, I hope you enjoy! And not long now for you either Colin, counting down the days I bet 😀

#95878 Reply

Teapea

Well guys, I’ve seen the new car and I’m definitely getting the 2019 not the 2020 and I can confirm the differences are.. 6.5″ touch screen instead of 8″ and a couple of driver assistance things are missing, such as side scan. Otherwise it seems the same, both should have the lumbar support and adaptive cruise control. Bit of  a shame not to get the nice big screen… But looking forward to pick up day anyway 🙂

#95946 Reply

Kev

I ordered a stock vw sharan se nav petrol in middle of September. When I tracked the vehicle on the app in middle of October the info said it was at stage 3 build week (36) confirmed.  I thought the stock sharan I was getting was already in the UK and had been sourced. Anyway the dealer said it was definitely a new 2020 model and would be with me mid November. Checking on the app the sharan has been built and is now at step 5 in transit. Given this info do you Teapea, Bandit or anyone think my sharan se nav 1.4 auto will be the 2019 or 2020 model? Obviously I would prefer the bigger 8inch screen and new additions seeing as it is being built rather than stock as I was led to believe.

Viewing 3 replies - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
Reply To: VW Sharan – Reclining Front Passenger Seat?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: