VW Order Tracker

This topic contains 245 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Anneka 3 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 245 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #97037 Reply

Dave h

Update dont have to wait 3 weeks dealer called motability they said customer can pick it up whenever so next Tuesday it is I called motability as well just to make sure they said it’s just to make sure funds have gone through but they have so it’s all good

#97097 Reply

Anneka

Dave h

Great news, was the process to buy your current motability quite simple and do you get to buy it at book price or the same as if you brought it from a dealer?

#97104 Reply

Dave h

Easy you call the they tell you none negotiable price car is sold as seen. they tell you payment has to be paid 3 weeks before pick up of new car day after you pick up new car v5c form will be sent out.  good condition bonus after 2 weeks but that’s always been quicker for me. because it’s my brother who’s having car I sell it on plus he’ll need to change tax from disabled. They wanted £15,150 for the car with 33500 miles as the dealer said to me yesterday you wont get it for that on forecourt and my brother was happy with price. Thankfully I took car in 2 weeks ago because keyless start wasnt working properly. £550 if anyone was wondering how much not that I pay but was sent invoice £20 for battery change on fobs £60 odd for button rest was for fitting and syncing keys. So that saved our kid some money

#97136 Reply

HammerHead
    Participant

@dave h

What is your current car (the one you are buying) just out of interest?

#97142 Reply

Dave h

Hammerhead its Golf gtd dsg 66 plate

#97154 Reply

Winston

Not long now then 🙌🏻 @daveh

@anneka what stage is yours at on the VW tracker?

#97183 Reply

Anneka

Thanks Dave h sounds easy enough and good price too.

winston I placed order on the 7/9

Ever since the dealer gave me tracking info in October been at step 2 with factory big sigh.

dealer claims he had a unconfirmed build week for early December which he believed would be sooner but doesn’t seem that way.

#97186 Reply

Winston

Ah I see, don’t get too disheartened

it sits at that stage for ages then… boof all the action happens, it’s not always up to date and before you know it’s jumped a few more stages then it’s on it’s big boat with its other pals heading for our fine shores

next thing you know you’re dealer calls and you’re booked in to collect it 😎

honestly… it won’t be long and this this frustrating wait is all just a distant memory 🙌🏻

#97188 Reply

DougieB
    Participant

Ah I see, don’t get too disheartened it sits at that stage for ages then… boof all the action happens, it’s not always up to date and before you know it’s jumped a few more stages then it’s on it’s big boat with its other pals heading for our fine shores next thing you know you’re dealer calls and you’re booked in to collect it 😎 honestly… it won’t be long and this this frustrating wait is all just a distant memory 🙌🏻

My Tiguan has been sitting on 6 for weeks. Due to having to plan a trip, I mailed the dealer yesterday to try and obtain some idea of a handover date and he told me it’s on site but Motability have told them that I can’t have it until Dec 6th.

Not frustrating at all.

Current car: Kia Sportage 2.0 KX3 CRDI AWD auto.

Coming soon: VW Tiguan R-Line Tech auto in nice shiny black. 🙂

#97194 Reply

Dave h

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Did they say why motability said you have to wait? if your 3 yrs is up can’t see a problem give motability a call</p>

#97197 Reply

Andy
    Participant

Has anyone ordered an Tiguan Allspace lately? Does anyone know the current waiting time on one?

#97198 Reply

DougieB
    Participant

My contract expires on the 6th.

#97208 Reply

Tony F

Hi ordered my Allspace in June only got stage 5b last week and just being told I will get it before the end of December,

#97217 Reply

ChrisK
    Participant

Still sound like Christmas is coming early for you DougieB. 😊

#97220 Reply

JS

Dougie in all the excitement of the Day and the New Car to check before entering the Pin, still don’t forget to check the correct date on your paperwork, the salesperson mistakenly putting in the wrong date may well cost you £600.

#97221 Reply

DougieB
    Participant

How come?

#97223 Reply

JS

If the salesperson puts in the 5th December instead of the 6th, the back office computer system with Motability doesn’t read/recognise it as a full term contract fulfilled and doesn’t release the good condition bonus for payment approval.

It’s easily done and the only reason I say is (I’ve just signed for a parcel this morning and put the 20th instead of 21st) lol.

#97224 Reply

DougieB
    Participant

Ah… thanks. I’ll keep an eye on it!

#97284 Reply

Anneka

@winston I know what u mean thank you for your positivity and your right It’ll all be a memory eventually

#97288 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

@Anneka if you look up positivity in the dictionary you will find one word WINSTON. He joined the forum two years ago at the same time as me and Trev. During that time I don’t think I have seen a negative post from him.

A big thumbs up to Winston my fellow musketeer 👍

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

#97319 Reply

Winston

Thanks Brydo!

thank was a very kind and unexpected thing to read!

just what the doctor ordered after returning home from a funeral there

Much appreciated! 😘

I hope my fellow musketeer and all the members have a happy and positive weekend 🙌🏻

#97323 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

Bah Humbug

Just to add some balance!

😁😁😁

#97621 Reply

Nosheen Latif

Can I track my car please

#97648 Reply

Dave h

Download my vw app on phone put in your order number it will tell you what stage car is at. To be honest your dealer should of told you this

#98038 Reply

Anneka

@brydo he is a ray sunshine, this forum has made me realise good kind people still exist.

@winston you have been more than helpful and kind

thanks u all for all your replies

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 245 total)
Reply To: VW Order Tracker

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: