VW Order Tracker

This topic contains 245 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Anneka 4 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 245 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #81113 Reply

ZaheerUK76

Lol! I’m definitely not Mr Patience you’re spot on!

My cars built and on its way to Emden although fingers crossed it’s already there. Will probably be collecting mine week after yours perhaps!

#81115 Reply

Winston
    Participant

Well I wouldn’t worry, because if I was Roger I’d get you the car ASAP to get rid of you ???

So I’m sure you’ll get it as quick as humanly possible ?

#81126 Reply

ZaheerUK76

Tbf I haven’t hassled Roger one bit!! I’ve only been ringing VW Customer Services and getting my info from them. Roger himself has rung me to give an update . Ive only ever rang him myself once and that was last Sunday!

#81128 Reply

Winston
    Participant

I’m only winding you up ?

U take things too literally, I wouldn’t know if you’ve spoken to him or not

A couple of weeks and you’ll be happy as Larry, is that time enough to make your weddings?

#81136 Reply

ZaheerUK76

I hope the Seat Tarraco Excellence Lux doesn’t appear on the Scheme on 1st July.

That would seriously turn my head.

#81147 Reply

Moreton5

View post on imgur.com

Pictures of my Tiguan SEL 4MOTiON 190ps collected 31.05.19

Paid £2700 upfront which is good considering at the time I ordered it was at £3149

Already done 1143 miles as I write this.

Lovely to drive. So smooth dsg gearbox. Still not fully used to the tech in it.

1143 miles. 31.2mpg average which I dont think is good at all. But that comes down to me. Had it in sport alot lol. Can get 40 plus on good drives so hopefully will improve once the engine breaks in.

Boot space is amazing in comparison with the golf I had.

Any questions about anything just post here and I can help.

#81150 Reply

Winston
    Participant

Congratulations! It looks like a lovely big motor! Glad to hear you’ve been putting it through its paces already

I drive my current car on Dynamic and the gearbox set to sport about 90% of the time, makes it alot more fun ?

#81242 Reply

ZaheerUK76

I’ve noticed the R Line Tech 2.0 TDI DSG has now dropped from £2899 to £2399 (£500!)

#81252 Reply

Russell

yes just noticed the manual 2.0 150 tech as dropped to £1,799 but hey ho that’s how the cookie crumbles it could of well gone the other way

#81258 Reply

Zaheer76

Russell – that car looks sweet!

#81260 Reply

JS

Zaheer76 The excellence Lux is on (although only manual)

#81279 Reply

Zaheer76

Thanks JS! – I forgot to mention that its the DSG version I was hoping to see!

#94333 Reply

Mr b

ordered our allspace back in March 2019

Vw llandudno, forgot to tell us the factory In Mexico shut for 6weeks. Still waiting on delivery..

#94376 Reply

HammerHead
    Participant

What more proof/better example do Motability need to rethink their ridiculous 3 month lead time?

#94444 Reply

Paulie

Hi Mr b. Not sure why the difference but I ordered my Allspace match in April and take delivery next week?

#94448 Reply

Olpk

The dealer explained to me that it can depend on any extras you order.

He stated they build certain extras in batches so say you order leather , they may wait for a batch of several cars needing leather and put them down the line as a batch. Dont know if that’s true or not but my allspace order was placed on 29th March and it’s still Stage 5 “in transit” on the App. I ordered several extras.

I’ve got an even longer wait as I’m not taking this car. I’ve just reordered a new one as they ordered the wrong extras so roll on April if I’m lucky. My current car will be nearly 5 1/2 years old by then.

#94737 Reply

Colin Spooner

I ordered my Allspace on 22 February and told delivery 17 july, suprise suprise i am still waiting, VW contact is all about passing the buck, told loaded on a ship on 14 August, still no show, 3 weeks ago I’d have a text from the dealer to say that the car had now been built and was in Germany, when I asked when it will be delivered I received no response. This will be our 8th VW and most definitely the last. They are clearly in big trouble.

#95320 Reply

Smithy

I’ve ordered a Tiguan R Line early Oct 19 and have been told today by VW it has an unconfirmed build date from early Jan 2020.

#95372 Reply

Anneka

@Smithy I ordered VW Tiguan RLine Tech also 7/9/19 and was told last week a unconfirmed build of early December but the dealer believes it will be before fingers crossed we get our cars earlier than later eekkk

#95378 Reply

Winston

Hopefully you guys get an early Xmas present from ??

#95455 Reply

Dave h

Mine was scheduled for build tthis week had email saying it had left the factory this afternoon so 3 days if they started it on monday

#95471 Reply

Anneka

Before Xmas would be absolutely ideal Winston.

Dave H when did u order yours if you don’t mind me asking?

#95473 Reply

Dave h

28th july but in pretty sure they close factory for august so take a month off that

#95603 Reply

Anneka

that’s good then hopefully I may hear something soon too then only news I got today is I can’t have my added extra that I requested to be added last week the emergency assist package as my dealer claims it’s no longer available to be added to the R Line even though it’s online and I did a vw chat online who also stated it’s available. So think my dealer is trying a fast 1. Big sigh 1st moto car and nothing seems straight forward

#95619 Reply

Winston

Where did you order your Tiguan from again? You could always cancel and order from our good friend Roger in Hull if it’s not too far from you?

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 245 total)
Reply To: VW Order Tracker

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: