VW Order Tracker

This topic contains 129 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  ZaheerUK76 3 hours, 4 minutes ago.

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #77538 Reply

Winston
    Participant

Phone up the dealer and see if its too late to change it if u think you’ve made a mistake, they can only say no

#77557 Reply

Rico
    Participant

Hammerhead, if you are having issues and your just after stock version of r line tiguan, Just ring round other dealers ask to speak to the motability dealer and ask if they have any canceled orders or instock tiguan r lines they are willing to let go, its what I done and was in my r line within 5 days of finding a dealer that had one.

so if you can find one ask the dealer if they can email you confirming if you pay a deposit you will secure the car they have or on route from port (this covers you for them not selling it on). Then phone motability tell them your intentions and then phone dealer you ordered with to cancel, this covers you and makes sure within seven days you can go and fill out the paperwork for the instock one as motability will cancel for you if dealer has not done it within seven days.

then pay your deposit and sit back and wait.

P.S you will love the car and tech its amazing mate.

#77566 Reply

HammerHead
    Participant

@ Rico

Thanks for that mate but I already did it – twice! and yes there is other stock but nothing in pure white (when I checked). So for now I am willing to wait and track the progress (hopefully, when it finally arrives it may come with some extra goodies as a result of yet another spec change – fingers crossed) ๐Ÿ™‚

#77575 Reply

Rico
    Participant

so just a in stock search for me comes up with these dealers for you

Kidlington Volkswagen (who apparently have 2 white r lines in stock).

Beadles of Maidstone (1 in stock)

#77585 Reply

Zaheer76

Just out of curiosity – how are you guys checking stock?

#77611 Reply

HammerHead
    Participant

@ Zaheer76

I personally use a combination of CarWow and scouring the dealers sites. Some like the one Rico posted…

Marshall Volkswagen (Oxford Kidlington)

allow you to view their stock from their website like so…

Others (like my local VW dealer) require a more direct approach which usually yields quick results…

We currently have one physical car and two which are due within the next two to three weeks.

Physical

R Line Tech 2wd Manual Deep Black

Due,

R Line Tech 4 Motion Manual Pure white

R Line Tech 4 Motion DSG Automatic Indium Grey with Leather and Tow Bar

If you have any questions or would like to know anything please let me know.

I am currently chasing the one at Kidlington (cheers Rico) and will update with the outcome ๐Ÿ™‚

#77612 Reply

Zaheer76

Thank you HH

Thats what Iโ€™ve been using. I enquires about the one arbor kidlington which has loads of extras – but I need Side Scan and those in stock that do are Black! Any colour but black for me!

Good luck with finding one that suits you!

#77617 Reply

Russell

someone’s Christmas has come early, seen these on a transporter today Going westbound on the M62 near Junction 27, (Birstall West Yorkshire) must of come from Grimsby docks.

#78166 Reply

Zaheer76

The status of my order has now moved to 3 – Build Week confirmed. Rang VW and they have told me mines being built Week 25 (June 17).

Has anyone else has any updates on their orders?

Surely not long to go now!

#78167 Reply

Winston
    Participant

Snap Zaheer, exact same info as you!

#78169 Reply

Zaheer76

Looks like we’ll be picking up ours together. Expect a call from Roger today or so to confirm this perhaps!

#78170 Reply

Russell

I have been guaranteed week 23 for my build date (ordered 26th marchย  R line tech in white, manual, 2 wheel drive 150) so may be with a bit of luck back end of June early doors in July for me.

#78171 Reply

Zaheer76

Russell – I would have thought youโ€™d have yours about 3 weeks after build. Perhaps around the same time ours is being built!

#78238 Reply

Russell

Zaheer76, unsure got told yesterday that its still listed as week 23 for build date so I assume 4 weeks from then to get to dealers, and go through the PDI ect.. so you may be right. I’m in no rush now knowing things are moving at a good rate of pace. just need the reg so I can pre book the airport parking for my holidays in Aug.

#78355 Reply

HammerHead
    Participant

WOW VW are on a roll! My dealer just rang – build week has been brought forward to 27 which is July so car should be available end of August ๐Ÿ™‚

#78362 Reply

Moreton5

Picking mine up today ๐Ÿ™‚

#78363 Reply

Winston
    Participant

Congrats ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

You’ll have to give us all the lowdown on how it is once you’ve been out a while

Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Ž

#78409 Reply

Moreton5

I’ll post a picture tomorrow when I’m on my laptop. Loving it so far. Huge upgrade from my golf. Although do miss it a bit ha

#78416 Reply

Zaheer76

Congratulations Moreton5!

โ€˜Let us now how youโ€™re getting on!

#78523 Reply

swifty

Iโ€™m looking at placing my order for a Tiguan Allspace on 1st July when the new prices get announced.

Do you think from your experiences that might be a bad move?

Could the price increase? As I think itโ€™s a cracking deal at the minute ยฃ1849 for Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace 2.0TDI SEL 5dr.

Also looking at all these lead times and I swap cars around 10th September.

Iโ€™d be looking at getting a running board installed so that my dad can get in it easier and looking at getting it in Blue. Do they charge extra for Blue?

#78525 Reply

Winston
    Participant

If you look at the tiguan mk2 forum there are loads posts about the delivery times, 6 months, 9 months even longer for some

The cars are made in Mexico, and those Mexicans love a strike lol

There is all sorts of other factors that are adding to delays

So have a check online on that forum before placing an order

#78900 Reply

Jayde28

Hi,

just wanted to give a quick update.

I was lucky enough to get hold of a white r line tech Tiguan that my dealership had already ordered as a stock vehicle.

Ordered Easter Monday and was due in 31st May.

Mir went into build week 19 so 12/05/19 and I am collecting it on Saturday.

It came into port on 25/05/19. My tracking on the app has only just changed to arrived in the UK this morning so approximately 10 days behind real time.

Thanks for all all the help ๐Ÿ™‚

#78901 Reply

HammerHead
    Participant

Any further update Moreton5?

#78917 Reply

Winston
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Good stuff jayde, let us know your thoughts once you’ve had it out a few drives ๐Ÿ˜Ž</p>

#78976 Reply

Russell

nearly there, Now in Transit.

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 129 total)
Reply To: VW Order Tracker

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: