VW Order Tracker

Viewing 11 replies - 551 through 561 (of 561 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #145664 Reply
    Sabrina Britton

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi , I placed on order for golf r line in February this year and was told it would be about 10 weeks .. I’ve just asked for the order number to track as I was told it’s still awaiting production but can’t get any info .. I’ve now been sent a pic of what’s showing on his computer .. can someone tell me if this is showing production is week 26 and when I’m the year that is likely to be please .. I originally thought I’d be taking delivery the end of this month when ordering </p>

#145674 Reply
    Waltersoprano1
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi , I placed on order for golf r line in February this year and was told it would be about 10 weeks .. I’ve just asked for the order number to track as I was told it’s still awaiting production but can’t get any info .. I’ve now been sent a pic of what’s showing on his computer .. can someone tell me if this is showing production is week 26 and when I’m the year that is likely to be please .. I originally thought I’d be taking delivery the end of this month when ordering </p>

build weeks are the weeks of the year as far as I know.
    So you you could be waiting a few months yet before receiving your car

#145675 Reply
    Sabrina Britton

ok thanks .. slightly worried as this wasn’t my first choice of car .. we viewed the mini 5 door sport with 500 advance payment and because of a delay with the ordering the price changed to 1500 so we decided to go with vw and haven’t looked at one in person .. I’m hoping it lives up to my expectations haha .. does anyone have one on here and what’s it like as if it’s not all that I’d rather cancel the order now please

#145676 Reply
    Kev

Ask for the 8 digit tracking number,202126 ??? that would seem 2021 build week Mon 28th June

#145677 Reply
    Kev

Current build week can move, the confirmed build is the one that it will be made for sure

#145681 Reply
    Sabrina Britton

I was given the order tracking number but can’t find the app on iPhone and I go to the dashboard online and put it in but it says nothing found .. I know I’m doing something wrong but can’t work out what .. I’ll have to just keep pestering the salesman for updates

#145683 Reply
    Waltersoprano1
    Participant

I was given the order tracking number but can’t find the app on iPhone and I go to the dashboard online and put it in but it says nothing found .. I know I’m doing something wrong but can’t work out what .. I’ll have to just keep pestering the salesman for updates

go here: https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/owners-and-drivers/my#/

And create account on myvw uk then put in tracking number

#145689 Reply
    Kev

VW customer services give them the tracking number,they will help you out

0800 333 666 8am to 6pm   easiest way, as tracker you have to keep removing car and redo it to update

#145690 Reply
    Kev

If you do Waltersoprano way,next time you check status,when it has not changed click on my car dropdown menu delete the car,put in the order number again as a new order and it will update,all on the same page

#145694 Reply
    Zak

Hi Kev,

Thank you for that update. I have just logged on to my VW account and my ordered vehicle was showing stage 2. After deleting it and adding it again it has now finally moved to stage 3 which is build week confirmed! I would have been waiting on stage 2 if it wasn’t for your above comment so again thank you!

Zak

#145695 Reply
    Kev

No problem Zak, you need to do this all the way through to car with dealer l’m afraid , as it never updates hope all goes well,

Viewing 11 replies - 551 through 561 (of 561 total)
Reply To: VW Order Tracker
Your information: