VW Order Tracker

This topic contains 545 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Anneka 5 months ago.

Viewing 20 replies - 526 through 545 (of 545 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #105769 Reply

Winston

Good stuff! Fingers crossed for both of you 🤞🏻

hope tomorrow goes smoothly! Stick a pic or 2 up when you can , especially these lights 😎👍🏻

#105771 Reply

Anneka

I have everything crossed, defo will take some pics 😊

#105844 Reply

Anneka

Everything went smoothly Winston but u were right about the lights can’t have them unless factory ordered as no wiring to add them on after so you would have to pay for the option then pay an additional to take out the ones they put in for the vw so u would pay twice. But I’m loving the car 🥰

#105845 Reply

Winston

Congratulations 🙌🏻

at long last eh… lol

but it’s done now… phew

ach I wouldn’t worry too much about those lights mrs! The only thing that matters is that you have the new wheels and you and the fam can enjoy it and concentrate on more important matters 🙌🏻

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it after a few days

but 1st impressions good then? Good driving height/view of the road? You feel safe eh? Lol

Family happy with your choice?

#105846 Reply

Mike

Young Anneka please put photos on

#105848 Reply

Anneka

#105852 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Anneka great looking car, how long was that from order to delivery?

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

#105853 Reply

Anneka

#105854 Reply

Anneka

#105855 Reply

Mike

Lovely block paving too Anneka

#105856 Reply

Anneka

Thank u guys Sorry the pics aren’t the best will have to get Mr to take some better ones for me. Tbh the lights don’t bother me I was like if I can’t have them oh well doesn’t make me want to give the car back lol 😝

My family loves the car my mom is like wow that’s what I call a car, the car is amazing all those doubts and if and buts for nothing the seats are so comfortable, love the ride height. I have nothing bad at all to say about the car I can’t figure out the boot foot waving part yet it’s been a hit and miss but only tried it a few times it would twice out of 5 times of trying lol

also I ordered 7/09/2019 and it arrived at dealers on the 22/01/2020 picked up today the 8/02/2020 and I’m really happy 🥰

#105857 Reply

Anneka

Thanks Mike needs a good clean though the winter and moss from the trees haven’t helped but once the sun comes out will get it cleaned and sealed back to beautiful grey it was.

#105860 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Is that the metallic white or the special white like Winstiguans .

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

#105861 Reply

POPS

A beautiful car to be proud of Anneka. It looks outstanding in white.

#105875 Reply

Anneka

@brydo it’s the special one Oryx white like Winstons indeed

Thank u pops I really really like and it’s not even been 24hrs I’m like where can I go now lol 😝

#105887 Reply

Wenglish1984

Amazing Anneka well worth the wait looks absolutely stunning 🙂 can’t wait for mine now lol

#105891 Reply

Philjb

Looks lovely.
    Another happy owner, you’ll soon get used to all the tech etc.

Does it still come with the three years we connect and 9 months free apple music subscriptions?

Mines just had 4 new tyres today that bill would have made my wallet shed a tear if not on the scheme. lol

#105893 Reply

Winston

Not half Phil 🤣🤣 did they put the exact same type of tyres back on?

im sure it was 6 months free Apple Music when I got mines, made no difference as I’ve got a family Spotify account but still a good freebie if a new owner doesn’t have a music account 👍🏻

#105895 Reply

Colin
    Participant

If it wasn’t 4 figures it’d be damned close – saw £245 each on black circles

"Man is born in freedom, but he soon becomes a slave, in cages of convention, from the cradle, to the grave."

#105900 Reply

Anneka

@Wenglish1984 thank u, urs won’t be long now.

@philjb I am indeed couldn’t of mad a better choice yes I need to set up the weconneft but only 6mth of Apple Music, I’m just extremely grateful to be able to get something like this on the scheme. I can’t imagine what changing 4 tyres would be on  it eeekkk

Viewing 20 replies - 526 through 545 (of 545 total)
Reply To: VW Order Tracker

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: