VW Order Tracker

This topic contains 129 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  ZaheerUK76 3 hours, 28 minutes ago.

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #76130 Reply

Russell

yes I know the wait can be very off putting, but going to hang fire and not cause any flack as me and my family really want this to be our next car, and apart from a seat Ateca fr sport as another option they really has not been anything catching my eye as the pug 5008 is why over my AP limit as that would come first before the Tiguan.

#76916 Reply

HammerHead
    Participant

Finally – 4 weeks after placing the order it is appearing on the Tracker!

#76993 Reply

Russell

Just check my order, its moved to stage 3, after 7 and half weeks no idea what week it is down for as the site does not tell you.

#76994 Reply

Winston
    Participant

Well atleast it’s moving lol, if you call VW customer care they can check for you

When did you place your order again Russell?

#77030 Reply

Russell

26th of march Winston, so still got loads of time really before I can take delivery from 24th of June

#77086 Reply

Russell

Now been confirmed as week 23 for build week so that’s first week in June, no idea then how long it actually takes for me to collect from then. but at least things are moving in the right direction.

#77089 Reply

Tosher

I placed an order for the Tiguan in mid-April. I received an email shortly afterwards from the dealer with an attached document entitled ‘brochure’. It contains  the details of my order Long with an 8 digit ref number made up of letters and numbers. I thought this would be order number but the VW tracker doesn’t recognise it. Can anyone please confirm if I’m attempting to input the Order No or is there another one I should have received?

#77104 Reply

Moreton5

I went on the VW live chat and they said the order tracker number starts with either 28 or 29

#77127 Reply

Tosher

Thanks Moreton, I’ll have a  look

#77313 Reply

Zaheer76

Thought I’d bring this Tiguan thread back to life!

Just spoke to VW Customer Services who told me that my car now has a provisional production Week 25 (ordered 13/03/19).

Previously on regular occasions when I have called I have always been quoted as provisional build Week 27, so that’s a positive sign that things maybe beginning to move in the right direction and I hopefully have my car before the end of July.

Has anyone else here had any further updates?

#77481 Reply

Winston
    Participant

Hi Zaheer,

I’ve just had a call from my dealer who gave me the exact same info as you got from VW

So we are getting closer!

Hang on in there lol

#77491 Reply

Zaheer76

Hi Winston,

Roger called a few minutes ago to confirm exactly that. With it being so I close I can see build week being confirmed as week 25 for both of us. Seems like we will be picking up our Tigs around mid-July fingers crossed!

#77494 Reply

Winston
    Participant

Yeah just need to wait n see what happens ha

To be honest if I’m given a collection time of end of July start of Aug I might just say to them to hold onto it till they can register it in a 69 plate

I’ve got a private plate but I think I’m going to put that onto retention and go back to a standard one

I don’t want to get a 19 plate car then a month later u see loads of 69 plates around the place

Plus I think a 69 plate will be funny lol

#77496 Reply

HammerHead
    Participant

Anyone up for a swap as mine is due in September but I’d rather it was July 🙂

#77498 Reply

Winston
    Participant

What model, colour and any options have u chosen HH?

I would be very surprised if any of us got our cars in July tbh lol

#77501 Reply

Russell

I also got a call from Roger today, confirming my build week at 23, so looking at end of June.

#77502 Reply

HammerHead
    Participant

R Line Tech in Pure White 2WD 7 speed DSG no extras 🙂 – currently being quoted build week 34 by my dealer.

PS – I have to call him ‘If only everything in life was as reliable as a Volkswagen Roger 😉

#77504 Reply

Winston
    Participant

If only… 🙄😭

Don’t worry I’m sure it time will fly in we will all annoy you by telling you how much we love it when ours arrive 🤣🤣

#77508 Reply

HammerHead
    Participant

Bugger!

That’s what I was afraid of 😉

#77513 Reply

Rico
    Participant

Just a tip for all you guys, discovered yesterday that the discover media supports flac music files (which is hi def music) quite surprising as there is no mention of it any ware…. Also those of you with r line I am testing a full set of mudflaps just for r line that are due to arrive by 12th next month at cost of 32 which is much cheaper than the 64 just for fronts vw quoted

#77527 Reply

Zaheer76

What I’m interested in is the Emergency Assist v Side Scan option – both were listed around £400 at the time I ordered (March 2019). New literature/brochure seems to suggest a lot more to Emergency Assist than Side Scan option. I opted for Side Scan, at the time as there was very little info regarding these options available. Hope I don’t get shafted when I get my Tiguan to find that I have loads of stuff such as Active Lane Assist etc missing!

#77529 Reply

Winston
    Participant

If its a r line tech I’m sure it has that, but if in doubt give the dealer a call or pop into any vw branch and I’m sure they’ll tell you exactly what it does and doesn’t have

#77534 Reply

Rico

R line tech does not have emergency assist (emergency assist is full on detects you have become incompetent and the car almost self drives it self to left and pulls over.. just thought should be added as standard for us :P) side scan is not on the r line tech std either, but I was lucky found a canceled order that had this option so did not pay for it, you get little orange lights on the section of mirror that faces inwards that light up when someone is beside you (meant for blind spot but it will light the whole time someone is within a few meters front and rear too), It will also pull you back into lane if you try to change while its lit, even if you indicate.

#77535 Reply

Rico
    Participant

damn posted without being logged in so have to explain better in second post, I mean with the quote (a few meters to the front and rear) not in front of you or behind, but if someone is to either side with in a few meters ahead or behind. i think the ahead one is only a few feet as you should not be trying to change into a lane when someone is a inch ahead in the next lane lol…. but light lights for me before any section of their car is alongside me. when they approach from the rear ?… oh dear all this rear talk, behind and approach… reminds me of carry on movie eek

#77537 Reply

Zaheer76

Thanks Rico!

The point I was making is that Blind Spot Monitoring (Side Scan) and Emergency assist were both options for the same price – even now they are £410. You can’t spec both as they are mutually exclusive options. However, it now seems, according to latest option pricing, that Side Scan is part of the Emergency Assist option which also includes other features. Seems a bit daft to have both options listed separately. If I had known, I would have opted for Emergency Assist at the same cost ! It would have been a no-brainer!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 129 total)
Reply To: VW Order Tracker

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: