VW Order Tracker

This topic contains 545 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Anneka 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 545 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #103858 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

Whilst mine isn’t a VW it was built on the 14th and arrived in UK on the 21st, have signed to accept registration plate and authorise tax etc and pick it up on the 31st of this month.

#103859 Reply

Anneka

@vinalspin what have u gone for. I bet u can’t wait 😊 there is very little I get excited for atm had bad news about my health again yesterday made me think should I even bother getting my car. But after talking to my family they all believe I still should so I will. Tomorrow just isn’t promised so live for today is my new moto

#103862 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

Anneka, we’re all in a bad way just to be on here mostly, I can’t see why you shouldn’t enjoy as much of every day you have and having a nice new car is one of the things that make a real difference to everyday life, doesn’t matter what the future holds really just get the car and enjoy it.

I have gone for the Peugeot Rifter GT-Line long version 1.5 bluehdi EAT8 auto, so much space and a great engine with good economy, I went for all the toys and then added a few extra, very costly but I don’t drink/smoke/go on nights out etc so what else am I going to spend my money on?

I wouldn’t be without my car as it gives me independence and allows me to live a semi normal life.

#103863 Reply

Newfie
    Participant

When I got mine in Oct 2018 it landed in the UK on Sept 23rd 2018, then it sat at the dealers for 5 weeks as it could not be registered nor taxed as VW had not released the WLTP figures as mine was one of the first to land in the UK with WLTP 2 certificate.

When I ordered mine the dealer could not get hold of my spec of Tiguan and I ended up test driving my own car.

You all will enjoy the Tig, its a great car and I still enjoy getting behind the wheel.

VW Tiguan SEL 2.0TDi 150 DSG 4Motion
    in White Silver, '68plate

#103899 Reply

Craig

Well after 14 years of being a VW customer, I am switching to Mercedes.

Ordering a Mercedes B Class Sport tomorrow in Black. My sister drives an A-Class and she loves the interior. I had a look at the B-class on Sunday and it was impressive.  I currently drive a Touran and although I like the car, I felt like change.

Only downside is no Adapative Cruise Control and i have to pay for AppleCarplay on the Sport model.

#103906 Reply

Newfie
    Participant

Well after 14 years of being a VW customer, I am switching to Mercedes. Ordering a Mercedes B Class Sport tomorrow in Black. My sister drives an A-Class and she loves the interior. I had a look at the B-class on Sunday and it was impressive. I currently drive a Touran and although I like the car, I felt like change. Only downside is no Adapative Cruise Control and i have to pay for AppleCarplay on the Sport model.

Hi Craig

So you are passing on your Touran? Did you get the new one last year?

#103910 Reply

Craig

I got the Touran in 2017. It’s good but I fancied a change from VW this time. I have the 1.4 tsi petrol Touran.

#103911 Reply

Newfie
    Participant

Sorry, I thought you had a 1.2 on order when I got my Tig in Oct 2018 or have I got the wrong man, Sorry if I have.

#103943 Reply

Anneka

@vinalspin I couldn’t agree more with u.

@craig u will b very happy I have a one now a 2016 model and with the new tech it has will be amazing I just need something higher up now.

#104061 Reply

Zuby

Anneka, you may want to check with the dealer, mine is apparently still on the ship 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

#104062 Reply

Zaheer76

The only thing I am seriously missing on my R-Line Tech which I had on my X1 is a heated steering wheel! I mean – come on! Why can’t they spec it with one???

#104064 Reply

Anneka

@Zuby omg really 😮 Problem with my dealer is they never reply, so the texts we receive are nothing to go by…….. oh dear guess the actual tracker and system is literally nothing then big sigh I will see I can get any answers.

@Zaheer76 I’m sure I saw it as an option in the brochure unless I misread it. 🤔

#104070 Reply

Winston

The heated steering wheel used to be available , then they changed the design of it a bit and boof – no more heated steering wheel 😭

#104091 Reply

Alex

Hi all I got my stage 7 message on Thursday. I just spoke to my dealer and he is still awaiting delivery he said it should be next week then we can sort out the handover.

#104097 Reply

Anneka

Omg that’s ridiculous it’s like the emergency assist my dealer was adamant that this was no longer available to add to the car so I had an online chat with VW who were like yes it is available and hasn’t been withdrawn. So after having a few back n forth with salesperson he got it added. It’s like if I hadn’t saw it myself and questioned why not I wouldn’t of got it on my car smh.
    Im don’t even have the physical or mental energy to chase my dealer for a delivery date. I’ll just wait another week or 2 if still nothing then I may just turn up at the dealers so they can’t ignore my emails or not return my calls as they have a habit of doing this.

#104201 Reply

ZaheerUK76

@ Anneka that’s strange – mine was built 2 weeks ago , left the factory and arrived at my dealer after 8 days. It arrived at the dealers on Thursday and I’m collecting on Tuesday morning all being well. So all in all from build week to collection it’s taken 3 weeks. I’d ring VW Customer services and ask where it is! (Option 8) – Good Luck!

#104226 Reply

Anneka

@ZaheerUK76 you ordered from a good retailer that cares I didn’t lol

9/01/2020 stage 5a in transit left the factory

11/01/2020 stage 5b in transit shipping

16/01/2020 stage 5c in transit near the uk

18/01/2020 stage 6 arrived in the uk

22/01/2020 stage 6 arrived in the uk

23/01/2020 stage 7 car arrived

thanks for the options details just called and the advisor told me the car is definitely at the retailer and can take upto 7days for final checks so he said give the dealer until the 30/01 and he will call me on that day to see if they have returned my calls and if most importantly I have the car. So I won’t hold my breath. At least you get urs tomorrow happy days.

#104231 Reply

Colin
    Participant

My 5a (11/1/20) and 5b (16/1/20) were 2 and 5 days behind yours Anneka, whereupon it seems my car fell off of the boat or something, never to be seen or heard from again lol

"Man is born in freedom, but he soon becomes a slave, in cages of convention, from the cradle, to the grave."

#104251 Reply

Anneka

@Colin have you spoke to customer care VW for an update to make sure it hasn’t gone for a swim lol as I would of thought you would be on track. Wow VW really aren’t the best for this tracking and communications are they

#104252 Reply

Zuby

@Anneka, mine is still on a ship according to vw customer service lol although I have received all my stages via text. Don’t know who to believe anymore

#104256 Reply

Winston

I heard there was a big storm , in fact a massive hurricane near their port.. apparently ships were being abandoned… 🙄😉🤣🤣

#104257 Reply

Dave h

Unlucky Anneka so close yet so far away

#104261 Reply

Alex

I spoke to customer service this morning and they told me the car was at the dealers and passed all the checks so I contacted the dealer and I’m now picking the car up on Thursday . 😁😁

#104262 Reply

Winston

Happy days Alex 🙌🏻

#104265 Reply

Anneka

Winston and Dave h have defo made me chuckle lool 🤣😂🤣😂

imagine I was spitting my dummy out and went a got a private quote on a Q3 but feels like daylight robbery compared to motability let me share the theft with pcp deal so the car is £28,888 with a deposit which is my part ex of £9500 payments over 4yrs of £238 with a end payment of £15461 2 free services and tank of fuel ⛽️ a total of £36385 without interest on the £15461 that I would clearly have to refinance. Point I’m making is motability is really a deal lol 😝

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 545 total)
Reply To: VW Order Tracker

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: