VW Order Tracker

This topic contains 545 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  Anneka 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 545 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #102872 Reply

Anneka

@Colin looks like we are all on track for those collection calls soon

#102873 Reply

Colin
    Participant

Not the only nutter still up at 3am I see 😛

"Man is born in freedom, but he soon becomes a slave, in cages of convention, from the cradle, to the grave."

#102929 Reply

Anneka

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Not at all crazy awake together lol 😝</p>

#102965 Reply

Zuby

Hi Anneka & Colin – any update on your cars? my dates are exactly the same as Anneka’s but the sales rep is really poor down south with updates. I have been relying on the VW messages and apps as he says he has no info :/

#103009 Reply

Colin
    Participant

Nothing here but I’m in a similar boat – I’m purely going on app and messages – not hassling the dealer as, to be honest, I can’t afford the AP for another 2 weeks lol

"Man is born in freedom, but he soon becomes a slave, in cages of convention, from the cradle, to the grave."

#103011 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

My car is scheduled to be built tomorrow according to a call from dealer mob rep on 27th Dec, I haven’t even bothered to check it’s still on target as it was originally set for the end of May 2020, I look at it this way, if it’s on time then I either get it at the beginning of Feb or if a little delayed then wait until early March with a shiny new “20” plate on it, it just gives me more time to hold on to the ludicrous AP and maybe a chance of some freebies or a bit of disco(you never know).

#103029 Reply

SarahN
    Participant

According to the app our VW is still on stage 4 “build in progress”, but according to VW text message updates it has arrived in the UK 3 times now.

Not to worry, it’ll be here soon.

#103033 Reply

Colin
    Participant

Think it’s pretty safe to say the app is junk – mine was a magic instant build – went straight from 3 to 5. I never even saw 4 and was checking daily

#103101 Reply

Smithy

App says in transit stage 5 but received an email from VW to say it’s at the UK port and allow 5-7 days to arrive at dealer.

#103102 Reply

Winston

Not long now then mate! There’ll soon a be a fleet of new Tig owners on here 🙌🏻

#103104 Reply

Anneka

Nothing as of yet from me I’m patiently waiting lol

#103227 Reply

Anneka

Update just received a text from VW stage 5c of 7 (in transit: near the UK)

#103231 Reply

Zuby

Just got the same message, how long will it be from 5c to delivery of vehicle

#103235 Reply

Colin
    Participant

I just got 5b so guessing I’m not on the same boat as you guys lol

#103249 Reply

Anneka

Thought we were on the same ship @Colin 😔 your still not far behind

@Zuby from others experiences I’ve read on here probably another couple weeks if that.

#103260 Reply

Colin
    Participant

Of course, this is all assuming the incredibly unreliable inaccurate VW app is being BOTH reliable and accurate lol

#103345 Reply

Smithy

Another update this morning. The app says Step 5 in transit but second email update now says ‘Your car is in the final stage of its journey to your retailer, where it will undergo its final preparation for collection. Your retailer will be in contact soon to arrange handover.’

#103773 Reply

Anneka

Has anyone else received a couple messages at stage 6 arrived in the uk as I had 1 Saturday morning and the same message again this morning 🤔

#103775 Reply

Newfie
    Participant

The reason for that is when the vehicle is offloaded from the ship it is scanned which creates a notification. Usually the second stage 6 message means it has moved within the port and usually means it has moved to the transporter lanes.

VW Tiguan SEL 2.0TDi 150 DSG 4Motion
    in White Silver, '68plate

#103796 Reply

Colin
    Participant

Mine still sitting on stage 5. Almost certain at this point I missed the boat you guys caught lol.  Down to 30 miles range on my tank again so I think I might have one more trip to the Petrol station in the volvo in my future lol

#103800 Reply

Zuby

I got my Stage 6 message on Friday but nothing since and my sales rep is saying he cant see any tracking on car, so doesn’t know if its come into UK lol

#103803 Reply

Anneka

@newfie that makes sense now thank you

@Colin well with how rubbish the tracking is and how unrealistic it seems to be maybe yours is on the same route seems silly to have it on another trip if they’re all coming into the uk etc most definitely think you will need another trip to the petrol station. I filled up on Friday evening.

@zuby ours must be the same trip as both of my stage 6s say arrived in the uk

#103827 Reply

Smithy

I’m arranging to collect mine. Would’ve been this weekend but Motability doing tech work so no handovers this weekend. My tracker still shows stage 5.

#103852 Reply

Zuby

Finally received my message of stage 7. Can’t wait to go for collection

#103857 Reply

Anneka

I’ve also received stage 7  message this morning 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽 But not heard anything from my dealer.

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 545 total)
Reply To: VW Order Tracker

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: