VW Order Tracker

This topic contains 245 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Anneka 3 days, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 20 replies - 226 through 245 (of 245 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #98039 Reply

Anneka

Update on my order car ordered 7/9

been at stage 2 since

today received text message moved to stage 3  – 29/11 build week confirmed for week 2 big sigh 😔 oh well

#98052 Reply

mitch
    Participant

all i can say is i aint ordering a vw. lol

#98087 Reply

Anneka

@mitch I’m really regretting it now big sigh

#98088 Reply

Winston

@anneka

stop whinging you 😛🤣😭🤣

3/4 months is the average on a factory order and you’ll get yours wayyyyyyyy before then , so…. chill wummin lol 🙌🏻

#98091 Reply

Zaheer76

Ordered mine on 21/10 Anneka. Received my stage 3 notification this morning too. Build Week 2 here also!

#98094 Reply

Colin
    Participant

Am I missing something here? I got an email and an SMS today about my Tiguan R-Line telling me that I have a confirmed build week but I can’t see what that date/week is anywhere…

#98096 Reply

Dave h

I had that with mine I had a pop message with date from app but when I went on app it wasn’t there I went on web chat with vw they said they only have the same thing as customers but if you call the dealers they will tell you the date

#98097 Reply

Colin
    Participant

Odd you should say that. I was driving when the notification came through and only glanced at the screen and I thought I saw 15/1 – was baffled when I went through the emails and sms etc later once i was out of the car and couldn’t find a date

#98168 Reply

Anneka

@winston u know me all too well I’m so impatient loool

i know it’s not long I’m like a baby right now spitting my dummy out

@colin I only got a text message with no date either I called vw customer care who gave me the dates etc

@zaheer76 we will get ours the same time I reckon then

#98172 Reply

Zaheer76

From my previous experience expect to get into your car around 4 weeks after build week. That puts mine at 1st/2nd week of February. However, I’d rather collect on/after 1st March for the new 20-plate.

#98327 Reply

Anneka

@zaheer76 I was thinking the exact same if it’s gonna be in Feb might aswell wait for the new plate indeed although I find having a 69 is funny to me

#98328 Reply

Winston

I just noticed that someone on the next street to let has taken delivery of a Tiguan and their ref is something along the lines of

**69fud

couldnt help but laugh at that one 🤣🤣

#98366 Reply

Anneka

See what I mean with the 69 plates I’ve seen a few that has had me lol that one a has defo got me @winston 🤣🤣🤣🤣

#98387 Reply

Zaheer76

Please forgive the ignorance of humour on my part – but what is funny about a 69-plate? I’m not getting the joke….

#98388 Reply

Winston

🙈🙈😭😭🤣🤣 I’ll leave this one for you @anneka

#98391 Reply

Colin
    Participant

Bill and Ted baby 😛

#98413 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Anneka are you not having a 69 ? I’m sure the salesman could help you with it ?   Something to look forward to a lovely late Christmas present to enjoy

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#98417 Reply

Winston

As much as Roger bent over backwards for me and is an amazing guy he never offered me a 69 🧐 ( thankfully lol )

#98425 Reply

mitch
    Participant

keep it clean boys lol.

#98430 Reply

Anneka

@winston I’m speechless 😶 that rarely happens lol

@zaheer76 sorry I cannot say it’s rude so to say

@Menorca Mike unfortunately not looking like I’m be getting a 69 lool build week confirmed for week 2 now so looking more like March late February so I will hold out for the new plate if that does happen.

Viewing 20 replies - 226 through 245 (of 245 total)
Reply To: VW Order Tracker

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: