VW Golf Order got a call good news…

• Creator
    Topic
  • #140594 Reply
    Sulei

Placed an order for a golf r line a few weeks ago and was told by the dealer It had a build slot in week 25 and hopefully take delivery 4 weeks after……

Got a call this morning informing that the build slot is now week 15!

Which of course I am happy with.

Has anyone else got this call?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #140604 Reply
    joss

Not very often does this happen Sulei. But we are living in strange times with Covid and Brexit. Clearly VW has found they are able to work around these issue and increase their building capacity. Good luck for you Sulei.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#140619 Reply
    Zak

Hi All, I placed an order for a VW Mk8 R-Line first week in January this year. Originally told collection around March. I chased this begging of February to find it was now scheduled for a week 18 build and collection wouldn’t be until July/August. Last week Monday I received an email to say it has now been scheduled for build in week 9 with collection scheduled for early April! I must admit I’m really pleased with that outcome considering the initial lengthy delay.

#140745 Reply
    Sulei

jossModerator
    Not very often does this happen Sulei. But we are living in strange times with Covid and Brexit. Clearly VW has found they are able to work around these issue and increase their building capacity. Good luck for you Sulei.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC’

Thank you!

#140746 Reply
    Sulei

Hi Zak,

Zak
    Hi All, I placed an order for a VW Mk8 R-Line first week in January this year. Originally told collection around March. I chased this begging of February to find it was now scheduled for a week 18 build and collection wouldn’t be until July/August. Last week Monday I received an email to say it has now been scheduled for build in week 9 with collection scheduled for early April! I must admit I’m really pleased with that outcome considering the initial lengthy delay.

I’m excited as well! Out of curiosity what colour did you go for and did you add any extras?

sulei

#140754 Reply
    Zak

Hi Sulei, I went for the 1.5 eTSI DSG Version in Moonstone grey. I added the 18’’ Bergamo Alloys alongside the winter pack, managed to get £200 dealer contribution so my total advance payment is £920 overall. What colour/options did you go for?

#140755 Reply
    Sulei

Hi Zak,

Likewise, I also went for the exact same spec as you including alloys but I added a reverse camera. Sadly no dealer contribution.

Good luck and even thought it’s a few months away would be excited to see some photos when you get your car.

#140757 Reply
    Zak

Hi Selei, good choices! Likewise all the best with the new car and once it arrives (if there’s no further delays) I’ll make sure to post a few picture! Stay safe!
    Zak

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: VW Golf Order got a call good news…
Your information: