VW DEALERS OFFERING DISCOUNTS?

This topic contains 306 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  myself33 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #70234 Reply

YJIM

Hi

does anyone know of any vw dealers offering discounts on motabilty at the moment?

many thanks

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #72985 Reply

jean-paul balbi

Just had the pleasure of dealing with Roger at VW Hull and I can back up everything I have read here. Top notch bloke. Courteous and helpful, worth the trip.

#72997 Reply

Russell

I have an appointment with Roger on Tuesday to place my Tiguan order as well. luckily I have only a short journey from Leeds.

#73335 Reply

Olpk

I spoke to Roger but ended up placing an order at York.

The Hull and York dealerships are both part of JCT600 group so offer the same discount.

Saved me half the journey.

Josh at York couldn’t be more helpful.

#73366 Reply

Russell

that’s great Olpk but did you get a teddy bear thrown in with the deal lol

#73367 Reply

Winston
    Participant

Super pic Russell!

So what model, colour etc did you go for then Olpk?

#73371 Reply

Newfie
    Participant

The Teddy always is the deal clincher.

VW Tiguan SEL 2.0TDi 150 DSG 4Motion
    in White Silver, '68plate

#73380 Reply

Russell

My 12yr Daughter draw a picture of her and Roger  as it was her car we are getting, he involved her with his iPad picking the model, colour and spec. so in all one of the best experiences have had the pleasure dealing with in the last 10 years. so well done JTC600 Hull.

#73382 Reply

Trev

Feeling the love in this thread guys…..a beautiful thing, thanks for posting.

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#73383 Reply

Winston
    Participant

Very nice indeed! A talented young lady and artist in the making 😁

#73429 Reply

Lee

Hi does any one have the email for roger? I’m sure I had seen it on here but can’t find it now, I’m due to change next quarter so I thought seeing as so many of you have recommended roger I would drop him an email, although if I went ahead I would have a 700 mile round to to contend with

many thanks

#73430 Reply

Winston
    Participant

Hi Lee,

I’d give him a call on

01482 642020

Great guy, but I’d be quick as the current 600 quid discount is only up until the end of this month

Cheers

#73431 Reply

Winston
    Participant

roger.brocklesby@jct600.co.uk

That’s his email aswell

#73445 Reply

Lee

Thanks

#73497 Reply

Olpk

Winston

I ordered the Allspace 150tdi DSG 4motion in white.

Options= leather, led headlights, winterpack with heated rear seats.

The discount was applied as a dealer deposit contribution and NO upfront money from me. Balance to pay when car comes.

That was key for me as my local dealers wanted all the options paid for on day of placing order.

#73498 Reply

Winston
    Participant

Excellent choice Olpk,

I’m glad you went and put the order in!

Now the countdown is on for all of our cars to arrive lol

I got my pin and letter from Motability today, so now just a waiting game

And saving game haha

#73499 Reply

Trev

One thing i like about VW is the ability to track your order online. Although bet you guys check it every other day religiously lol

#73500 Reply

Winston
    Participant

Haha I’ve not checked mines yet Trev, but once it gets closer I’ll have it bookmarked lol

He did say that the VW tracker is about 2 days behind what info the dealers get ,so he’ll know before us

But I can live with that 😎

#73501 Reply

Winston
    Participant

I’ll still be checking the Mota website at midnight on April Fools day for any big changes

Mota aren’t renowned for their sense of humour so I don’t see any April Fools madness 😏😂

#73505 Reply

Trev

Being 1st is Monday, I would hope to see some manufacturer websites update on the Friday, or weekend. Unfortunately VW always seem to be on of the last to update.

#73508 Reply

Winston
    Participant

I hope so mate, I’ve got my hopes up for a little change to what’s on offer

But we’ll see

If it’s doesn’t materialise then my current order will remain as is

#73510 Reply

Trev

I’m actively looking, just spotted Q2 pricing for the VW vans… it’s a start lol Updated on the Q2 pricing thread. Will tag you if i find the cars sooner than you.

#73511 Reply

Winston
    Participant

You’re on the ball ma man!

I’d love a van! But unless they can make like Mr T’s it wouldn’t suit me lol

I pity the fool 😂

#73524 Reply

Russell

is the all space made in Mexico? I believe it takes around 9 weeks just to get into uk once build, unlike the normal Tiguan is built within the EU.

#73537 Reply

BackCountryBob

Trev,

Just for information for all the people waiting on Tiguans – the VW order tracker is about as much use as a chocolate suppository lol!

The AllSpace we ordered on 20 Feb ticked over to the Build Week confirmed a couple of weeks ago, but it doesn’t actually tell me what that build week is and live chat are no better, referring back to the supplying dealer. My advice would be periodically prompting them for an update.

Russell, you are correct the AllSpace is built in Mexico and is shipped to Germany prior to ending up in the UK. At the time I ordered there had been a couple of strikes in the Ports handling the cars, adding to the frustration.

22 weeks turnaround seems pretty optimistic to me – even with a build date, as yet unknown!!

Fortunately, we’re all ready on the Scheme so not really a problem – I’d be happy if it came in the Autumn.

#73539 Reply

Trev

lol thanks for the feedback Bob, useful to get some first hand experience of the VW order tracking, or not as it may seem.

I’ve been fortunate with my choices in the last 2 cars I’ve had have arrived within 3 weeks – both stock cars, 1 in a dealers, other in a holding area.

I think you are correct, in that if you are already on the scheme with a vehicle that suits, lead times are less important compared to a new customer joining the scheme.

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 306 total)
Reply To: VW DEALERS OFFERING DISCOUNTS?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: