VW DEALERS OFFERING DISCOUNTS?

This topic contains 306 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  myself33 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #70234 Reply

YJIM

Hi

does anyone know of any vw dealers offering discounts on motabilty at the moment?

many thanks

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #72544 Reply

Winston
    Participant

Haha the link is currently unavailable

Regarding the updated Aid I have to say it looks crap!

They’ve cut a few inches off the old one and added a couple of analogue gauges for fuel and oil temp

It’s the same one thats in the T Roc

Def a step back, why these companies do this is beyond me!

On the one hand they give you more by bringing out the R line tech with its extra bits of free kit  big thumbs up VW

Then then update the Aid making it a good bit smaller with some analogue dials when It used to be all digital  massive thumbs down

#72567 Reply

Zaheer76

Winston – I actually think the new AID is better than the previous one. I used it on my little test drive with Roger last week and it was showing the FULL map on the screen rather than having little dials in the corner. I also think the rectangular shape of the screen gives you a sense of more screen estate . Also it seems to be brighter and of a more higher resolution (probably due to the smaller size?) than the outgoing one.

#72568 Reply

Winston
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Youve always had the option of having the map on the Aid or having it on the main centre screen, if you want it on both at the same time you’ll need to pay 1200 bucks for the privilege which will upgrade the size of the main centre screen by 1 full inch 🤔</p>
    But why ruin an all digital Aid by chopping off 2 inches and adding some naff looking analouge dials, by doing so there is much more dull grey plastic to look at surrounding the Aid

If you prefer it then it’s all good for you!

I personally think it looks like an own goal, cheap and the shape doesn’t fit the space

You won’t see that level of asthetic suicide on an audi

But it’s not a deal breaker for me,, it’s close though lol

#72634 Reply

Zaf

Hi Riche,

thank you for the heads up I might actually give them a call tomorrow.

It’s not the £600 offered from Hull but then again it’s not a drive down to Hull twice.

If do go for the Crewe option will kinda feel bad as would like Roger get a sale as he genuinely is breath of fresh air compared to most car salesmen I have spoke too.

Thanks

Zaf

#72803 Reply

Winston

Well I’m off to Hull later, going to travel through the night and be the first customer through the door at 8.30am

I had planned to go 2 weeks ago but my little dog hurt his back legs, happy to report he’s looking much better now so he is staying with his brother from another Mother tonight

It’s just under 5 hours drive from Glasgow, but going at the time I’m travelling at the roads will be quiet so I should make good time and be able to dodge the rush hour

Be back. Up the road for late afternoon

Wish me luck folks lol

#72804 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Lots of luck Winston, be safe.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

#72807 Reply

Newfie
    Participant

Have a safe journey Winston.

i’m sure Rog will have the coffee on.

VW Tiguan SEL 2.0TDi 150 DSG 4Motion
    in White Silver, '68plate

#72809 Reply

Magnum Mike
    Participant

Keep doors locked at night Winston be safe

I like Magnums....

#72812 Reply

Newfie
    Participant

Winston.

When you get on the road which the dealer is on you’ll come across VW commercial first, you need to go past them and the Jaguar dealer then its VW cars.

#72813 Reply

Winston

Thanks folks 😁

I’m. Just making a new playlist up for the journey

Newfie, he sent me a wee video showing me where to go etc so it should be fine thanks

I’m looking forward to it now 👌🏻😎

#72814 Reply

Newfie
    Participant

Roger loves his videos lol

#72826 Reply

Zaheer76

Have a safe journey Winston! Let us know how you got on!

#72828 Reply

Trev

Safe journey Winston, hope you haven’t forgotten your travel sweets!

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#72832 Reply

Carmad

Enjoy your wee jaunt Winston.  The thought of the money saved will have you smiling all the way back up the road😁😁

#72908 Reply

Trev

Hope you are back home safe now @winston probably having a snooze no doubt. Anyhow hope it all went well and wasn’t a wasted journey!

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#72922 Reply

Winston

Just a little update 😁

First of all, the drive was a breeze, drove through the night and it was just a case of counting the lorries  never saw a car for about 2 hours at one point and then it was like something from a Sci Fi movie where you are the only living soul on earth! Absolutely perfect for me 😉

Secondly and more importantly what a gent and class act Roger is, could have sat chatted all day!

So all I can say is  and it’s already been said before on here if you are after a VW contact Roger at JCT600 Hull!

I drove 4 and half hours each way and it will do the same to collect the car in a few month and it was def worth the effort

No BS, no touching legs under the table just be upfront and ask what discounts are on offer and he’ll tell you right there and then

Like that old advert for Ronseal, it does exactly what it says on the tin

And finally that’s the Tig R line tech ordered  delivery approx end of June, no big deal of it runs a few weeks extra

Alas on the scheme at present it has to be the 2wd 150ps Auto, but hey… You can’t have everying

And it’s a helluva lot of car for the money

So thanks for the messages guys, I’m alive and well, taking the dog out a little walk shortly then gonna hit the hay and maybe wake up tomorrow and find that Scotland didn’t just get pumped by Borat and his pals 3 nill

3 nill!!!

Get big Eck to F…

Enjoy your evening folks 😁

#72923 Reply

Newfie
    Participant

Good to hear you are back safely Winston.

You are right, if you like your cars Roger is the guy to deal with. I know you have got a big journey by dealing with Roger but you can be rest assured he has it all in hand. I would think it was worth the journey to deal with a top guy. I am seeing him again on Monday as mine is in for a little software update. I am really lucky having Roger on my doorstep.

You’ll love the car when it gets here, only has to come from Grimsby across that great big bridge you went under.

Great news to hear all went well.

#72924 Reply

Winston

Thanks Newfie,

He is indeed a top guy, and what a difference that makes when ordering the car, no crap generic salesman patter. Great welcome and even got me a bottle of irn bru and packet of shortbread 🤣

Cos that’s all we eat n drink up in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 😅

So refreshing to deal with a guy like that, and I know I can just pick up the phone or email If I have any query and I won’t get fobbed off

Thanks again for the recommendation!

He is def the man to contact if you want a VW!

#72925 Reply

Newfie
    Participant

Its a shame your national football team did not take their Irn Bru and shortbread with them for their game today. I will say you have got a real tough group.

#72928 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Welcome back to reality Winston lol.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

#72937 Reply

Winston

Can always rely on the national team to just ruin your whole bloody day,  about As reliable and the Sun rising and setting each day 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿😭😭😭

#72940 Reply

Magnum Mike
    Participant

Yes 3 nil loss to a team ranked 117 in the world !

I like Magnums....

#72959 Reply

Magnum Mike
    Participant

Should the Scottish manager be sacked ?

I like Magnums....

#72960 Reply

Winston

He should be deported

#72961 Reply

Magnum Mike
    Participant

Winston did you stop at a Mcdoalds on your journey we love a fillet of fish

I like Magnums....

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 306 total)
Reply To: VW DEALERS OFFERING DISCOUNTS?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: