VW DEALERS OFFERING DISCOUNTS?

This topic contains 306 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  myself33 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #70234 Reply

YJIM

Hi

does anyone know of any vw dealers offering discounts on motabilty at the moment?

many thanks

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #74843 Reply

Bandit

Philjb, no it won’t cost me 250 in fuel, lol. But the current offer is 190 miles from me, so nudging £50 for a return journey to order. So what I’m saying is if I can get within 50 of that order from my local dealer then I’d probably be ok with that. Firstly though I’ve got to email all the dealers I can find closer than 190miles and see what they can come up with.

#74854 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

Don’t forget you will have 2 journeys, 1 to order and 1 to collect new car.

#74865 Reply

Bandit
    Participant

This is true vinalspin, but I’m not pointing that out to them, that’s for them to work out and calculate!

Amazing the different responses you get though, ranging from “I’ve never given a discount on AP, I’m not even sure it’s allowed” to “Oh Motability fix those prices, not us” and one chap came back, presumably thinking he was my local dealer, with “oh you should never buy up country, if there’s a fault that can’t be rectified you’ll have to take it all the way back”

#75366 Reply

Bandit

Well, my local Sinclair wouldn’t match. However, of the four other Sinclair outfits heading up the M4 one of them (70 odd Google miles away) offered 250. Upon hearing another Sinclair was doing it Neyland Sinclair (in Pembs) immediately decided to match that at least. So 250 discount locally instead of 300 but 190 miles away.

Consequently ordered Sharan SE 2.0Tdi DSG today. Indium Grey but happy to have any colour if it means grabbing one already in the system.

Tbh, this one’s purely for the functionality it offers none of the colours float my boat anyway.

#75369 Reply

Persuader

Bandit great choice of car and colour.

#75395 Reply

wonky

Hi Bandit,  I’m interested in same car as you , Sharan se auto.

Being told none available only factory order, which I don’t want to do.

If any of your dealers find any available, will you post on here?  I’ll do same if I hear of any, (obviously grab your order first) ha ha !

Regards, wonky

#75439 Reply

Bandit

Hi wonky,

From memory, Heritage of Bristol said they had one in the system due to land in about 8 weeks. But they wouldn’t discount.

I’ve just heard from Sinclair that going to be a build order (26 weeks?) but tbh I can live with the Kuga until it’s ready.

#75443 Reply

wonky

Cheers Bandit,  do you know if all dealers can access all cars in system?

If it’s any use to you, I’ve just been offered choice of 2 Tiguan auto 2 wheel drive , both built and landed in this country.

Regards, wonky

#75538 Reply

L

Is the discount of £600 still available on a Tiguan/Tiguan Allspace this month or did it expire in March… what are the current discounts being offered for the Tiguan? x

#75551 Reply

Tosher

Hi L,

As far as I’m aware JCT600 VW at Hull and York are still offering  £600 dealer contribution to the deposit.  I mentioned the deal to another dealer closer to home and they matched it but asked me not to advertise the fact as it was a 1 off.

Best thing  I can suggest is you ring JCT600 at Hull and establish if they’re still offering the deal and then ring around other VW  dealers to see if they can match it. Start with those closer to home and then work outwards.  One of the dealers quite close to where I live offered  £300 dealer contribution but couldn’t match the £600 JCT600 were offering.

Hope this helps.

#75572 Reply

LazyGit

Hi All!

Hoping you can shed some light for a new member here, are there any dealers offering discounts on Mazda/Mercedes/Toyota/Vauxhalls?

Specifically looking at a Mazda 6 or CX-5, Mercedes B-Class, Toyota CHR or Vauxhall Grandland X.

Thanks, lastly, based in the West Midlands for dealer locations if that helps, again, any help is greatly appreciated.

#75574 Reply

LazyGit

Oops, sorry wrong thread!

#75590 Reply

Newfie
    Participant

Hi all

JCT600 VW Hull is still offering £600 discount on all Tiguans. The £600 is only if you have metallic paint, if you choose a solid colour the discount is then £550.

Contact Roger on 01482 642020 or email roger.brocklesby@jct600.co.uk

VW Tiguan SEL 2.0TDi 150 DSG 4Motion
    in White Silver, '68plate

#75601 Reply

Bandit

Hi @wonky, No I don’t know if dealers can access all, it’s something I’ve wondered. But i suspect once it’s in build it must be allocated to that dealer network? Would be a right bunfight else wouldn’t it.

#75978 Reply

WardyGTC
    Participant

Had a test drive in a Tiguan at my local dealership yesterday, very nice car.

Am currently awaiting a response from them as to whether they will match the JCT600 deal.

If they won’t I’ll try a few other dealers but am not put off by two trips across the Pennines to save money (the AP is out of budget for me without the discount).

Or I could plump for a Seat Ateca SE Technology if I decide not to travel.

#75981 Reply

Tosher

Hi Wardy,

I made enquiries with several Nwest dealers and only Preston VW offered £250 dealer discount. I then made enquiries with a few Yorkshire dealers and one matched the £600. It’s worth looking for VW dealers on Google maps and spending the morning ringing around starting with those closest to home and progressing towards Yorkshire.

#77945 Reply

cb2011
    Participant

Hi anyone know if Hull and York still giving these discounts ? or even better Wakefield or Bradford

thanks

#77947 Reply

Newfie
    Participant

Roger at JCT600 Hull is still offering £600 on metallic paint Tiguans

VW Tiguan SEL 2.0TDi 150 DSG 4Motion
    in White Silver, '68plate

#77948 Reply

Tosher

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi cb2011, a</p>

#77949 Reply

Tosher

Hi cb2011, as far as I’m aware Hull are still honouring the £600 dealer contribution. Although it’s worth ringing around closer to home to check if anyone else will match it,

#77974 Reply

cb2011
    Participant

i have emailed 5 jct 600 branches and after 3 days only one has replied which is closer by a few miles but googles maps says it takes 15 minutes longer to get too.

It was Rotherham, and the reply contained “we are more than happy to look at this with you” if anyone is in that area.

Roger is out of office until Tuesday.

#77980 Reply

Russell

Wakefield did not offer me any discount when I went in a couple of months ago, And the one in Leeds near Elland road did not even get chance to see a Motability sales man or any other sales team we just got ignored and we was in there around 20 minutes looking around. so off we went down the M62 to Hull and did the deal with Roger.

#77981 Reply

cb2011
    Participant

I rang the vw garage on elland road and emailed them 3 years ago, still awaiting the reply. Shame as I live in Beeston, I wont let them have the servicing out of principle.

#77982 Reply

mzmps
    Participant

Russel,

Have you tried Barnsley, only a few mile down road from Wakefield, there is a VW dealership on Wilthorpe Road, if you come off M1 at J38, follow road (A637) into Barnsley, past Jeep, Perrys, over roundabout, just up the hill on the right.

Hayselden Barnsley Ltd Volkswagen.

Went in couple years ago when took member of family to the hospital, while waited for them. They didn’t pester me either.

#78005 Reply

Just2Fish

A few of the VW range are also available as the cheaper, and less badge conscious, Seat. I’ve saved by having the full specification top of the range Alhambra over the lower specification Sharan plus extras, for example. I also got a £100 off and a full tank of diesel, 70 litres, worth an additional £90+. This was from Seat in Bristol. Every little helps.

Viewing 25 replies - 276 through 300 (of 306 total)
Reply To: VW DEALERS OFFERING DISCOUNTS?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: