Volvo XC40 R Design Pro available 4 weeks

• Creator
    Topic
  • #160005 Reply
    Rowls1958

I’m having to cancel an order for a Volvo XC40 R Design Pro in Glacier Silver which is due to be delivered in 4 weeks. Just wondered if anyone interested in taking the order over. It does have a few extras – panoramic sunroof, rear camera & sensors and Android/Apple car play.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #160007 Reply
    AndyDStone
    Participant

@Rowls1958

Is the model a Recharge T5? If so, I would be very interested. Do you want to DM me?

#160008 Reply
    Rowls1958

Yes it is a PHEV

#160010 Reply
    Rowls1958

Yes sorry should have confirned it is a XC40 1.5 T5 Recharge PHEV R Design Pro – will save £300 as well as it was ordered before the price increase

#160011 Reply
    AndyDStone
    Participant

That’s great, I also got my order in before the price increase too.

Please can you email me to discuss

I hope I’m not breaking any site rules…

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by joss. Reason: Email address removed to prevent it being harvested
    #160019 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

What a fantastic use for the forum. How nice that in the current climate of extremely long waits for most cars one forum member can help out another. Well done Rowls1958. Someone on another thread has just cancelled a Tiguan order, due September. I bet a few on here would have liked to have taken that one as well!

#160021 Reply
    Paul

Yep nice one.Would also be good if manufacturers also joined forums to let people know of any cancellations and vehicles in stock due to customers cancelling/change of mind etc.

#160022 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Yep nice one.Would also be good if manufacturers also joined forums to let people know of any cancellations and vehicles in stock due to customers cancelling/change of mind etc.

Yes, it would be fantastic and one or two have done something similar, but for cars with long lead times I guess that dealers can sell them to private buyers and make a lot more profit than shifting to another Motability customer, as VW is doing. Frustrating for us but, as they say, that’s business!

#160023 Reply
    AndyDStone
    Participant

This is potentially a great opportunity.

We put our order in on 01/06, and do not have a delivery dat as yet. My dealer has indicated it could be 30/11, but really has no clue.

it may cost more in AP, but it’s worth it, as we currently have a diesel Golf…

#160065 Reply
    AndyDStone
    Participant

@Rowls1958

Just checking to see if you spoken to Motability to see if it’s possible for me to take on your new car delivery?

Please can you get in touch to discuss.

Many thanks.

#160079 Reply
    Rowls1958

Hi, really sorry but got a few family issues to sort out,  will need a few days but will definitely get back to you shortly. I haven’t had the chance to speak to Motability but perhaps someone can advise if this has been done before ?

#160082 Reply
    AndyDStone
    Participant

@Rowls1958

Thank you for getting back to me – much appreciated.

I will let you contact Motability to identify if this is do-able.

If you could let me know, that will be great.

#161319 Reply
    AndyDStone
    Participant

@Rowls1958

Is your car arriving in a week or so?

Do you ever contact Motability?

Have you have decided to take the car after all?

An update from you would have been good manners if nothing else…

#161500 Reply
    Rowls1958

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi sorry, have had urgent family matters to attend to which has meant travelling abroad. To be honest it is slightly more important than a car. I did contact Motability but I still have not had a response from them. I will chase them up. I’m told the car should be arriving second week of September now.</p>

#161598 Reply
    AndyDStone
    Participant

@Rowls1958

No problem – thank you for keeping me updated – much appreciated. Urgent family matters do take priority over cars.

Please let me know what Motability have to say when they get back to you.

#161620 Reply
    John

Morning –  bizzarly im just going in to volvo today for exact car –  i am excellent at sorting things i bet i could get it done today if you were interested?   Cheers john

#162175 Reply
    Rowls1958

How do you DM people on the forum – someone asked me to DM them but I dont know how !!

#162176 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

How do you DM people on the forum – someone asked me to DM them but I dont know how !!

We do not offer the Direct Messaging Service, if you add a @ followed by the persons username in a post, they will be alerted of being mentioned in a post.

#162177 Reply
    Rowls1958

Thanks – @AndyDStone – can you contact me please – >%{>€|€{!@gmail.com

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by wmcforum. Reason: Redacted email address. Message will have been sent to intended recipients will full details
    #162182 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Please don’t include your email address in the posts, the likelihood is you will be inundated with spam.

#162193 Reply
    Rowls1958

How are we able to contact other members then ? Thanks

#162194 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

You have contacted Andy, the email he will receive will contain the full email address. John is not a logged in user so not possible to tag.

#162197 Reply
    Paul

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Rowls1958…Maybe if you post a message with the words ‘electric’ ‘EV’or ‘fossil fuel’ you may get an instant reply which seems quicker than @option</p>

#162210 Reply
    AndyDStone
    Participant

@Rowls1958

I have sent an email to your email address. If you did not receive it, please post on this thread again…

#162274 Reply
    Kenny

@AndyDStone if the other gent is no longer interested, then I very likely will be. 👍

#162276 Reply
    AndyDStone
    Participant

@Kenny – Just waiting for @Rowls1958 to confirm with the dealer that they are happy for me to take his new car order. However, if this deal falls through, then I will post on this forum.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
Reply To: Volvo XC40 R Design Pro available 4 weeks
Your information: