Volvo XC40 Colour combination

• Creator
    Topic
  • #132482 Reply
    Tony Langford

Hi guys

About to order the Volvo XC40. Driving myself crazy on wether to get Inscription Pro or R-Design Pro and if Inscription Pro what colour paintwork with what colour leather interior. Any thoughts on particularly good looking combinations?

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #132485 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

#132489 Reply
    Bowly101
    Participant

If they still did Osmium Grey I’d have had that. Unfortunately they changed it to Thunder Grey and I don’t like the blue shade to it. They could do with a Skoda green to liven the palette up a bit 😀.
    I don’t think there are many bad combo’s as the car is such a nice design but my dealer had a pebble grey (brown) inscription with amber leather interior in their showroom, and I thought it looked a bit like the dogs dinner. Each to their own though. We ended up with a fusion red r design and you can only have black interior with that model. It’s a great colour, especially in the sunshine, but it doesn’t hide dirt very well. Still, at least it doesn’t look like a Chelsea tractor then!

#132491 Reply
    Tony Langford

I’m leaning towards:

Inscription Pro in Denim Blue with Blonde leather Interior

or

Inscription Pro in Onyx Black with Tan leather Interior

or

R-Design Pro in Onyx Black with no choice Black unbuckle interior

any comments?

#132493 Reply
    Brydo

Tony we are getting white with blonde interior but I saw a black with blonde and it looked great. Not a fan of dark interior so the tan and the nubuck would be a no no for us.

#132495 Reply
    Tony Langford

Cheers Brydo

#132497 Reply
    Bowly101
    Participant

They all sound good tbh, I would love a black or white car but my environment says otherwise!

Same goes for the lighter interiors, but they’d end up looking brown! Don’t think me too scruffy, it was cleaned a week ago, but muddy tracks and clean motors don’t mix well 😆. Brydo, yeah the mudflaps are a definite retro fit for me I think!

#132500 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

I think so Bowley it must be a nightmare to keep clean lol.

I think i will have a go at fitting the mudflaps myself, i always liked the look of them on a car don’t know why just gave it a better look IMO.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

#132517 Reply
    72 dudes

We went for Denim Blue with blonde, very elegant combination.

Just as an aside, a female friend of mine whose husband has an R Design in Onyx Black, declared mine “beautiful”!

#132521 Reply
    Vinnie
    Participant

I’ve ordered a glacier silver with blonde inscription pro.

#132528 Reply
    Macca

Fusion red with black interior and roof. No regrets, although will be fitting mudflaps.

#132531 Reply
    Brydo

Vinnie that was my preferred option but I was out voted lol.

#132535 Reply
    Brydo

To state the obvious nobody should get upset if another poster says “I don’t like your choice” these things are subjective everybody’s tastes are different, thank goodness, so be happy with what you have picked as its right for you.

PS if anyone says my choice is rubbish I’ll  punch their face in lol.

Merry Christmas.

#132545 Reply
    Vinnie
    Participant

I like your choice, in fact it doesn’t bother me what people chose as long as they like it the rest can “go away” lol, and would have liked the white myself but at an extra was too much as we’ve already added the intellisurround.

And a Merry Christmas to all too, enjoy.

#132559 Reply
    Tony Langford

Ok I have ordered…….drum roll please……

Inscription Pro in Denim Blue with Blonde Interior.

Thought it looked classy and slightly different from the masses.

thanks for your help guys

#132564 Reply
    Brydo

Good choice Tony.

#132679 Reply
    Tony Langford

Thanks buddy

#132682 Reply
    Brydo

I will post some pics of the blonde interior on Wednesday when I pick it up.

#136104 Reply
    Xl

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Be careful when ordering Onyx Black on the R Design.  The roof is the standard Stone  black, so it does look odd and looks as if it’s been sprayed the wrong colour . In my humble opinion best to opt for the Stone Black on R Design Spec so it matches the roof and door mirror covers.</p>

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
Reply To: Volvo XC40 Colour combination
Your information: