Volvo removed ?

• Creator
    Topic
  • #169441 Reply
    Unbalanced

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Really struggling to find a replacement motability car but I was contemplating the Volvo XC40 but it appears to have disappeared? Think I may just wait until the next quarter.</p>

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #169442 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

It’s having a minor facelift. Hopefully it will be back soon.

#169444 Reply
    Rene
    Participant

Yeah, it’s removed. Potentially due to a facelift model, but in these times, it’s anyone’s guess

Current: SEAT Ateca Xcellence Lux 1.5 TSI DSG MY19
    On Order: VW Golf GTE PHEV DSG MY22

#169452 Reply
    Micky

Well I hope they make a good job of it,in 2015 I got facelift Volvo V70, awfull it was worst car I’ve ever had ,apart from Sierra

I kid you not this is truth we could not drive at night ,couldn’t see headlights like candles ,it went twice into dealership was told lights fine, we never could drive at night, uncomfortable ,steering bad, we couldn’t wait to get rid of it ,silver brand new  Volvo V70 d4 facelift 2015 ,Volvo Marshall dealership was really unhelpfull.

Never had another Volvo,never been back to Volvo Marshall .,but I would consider new 2022 v60 now it’s bigger. But would need to research it first.

Stay safe .

#169453 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

2022 XC40. New headlights, new front bumper, Android Automotive infotainment and apparently new seats – my guess is fake leather, as Volvo is going all vegan..

#169454 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

#169467 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Really struggling to find a replacement motability car but I was contemplating the Volvo XC40 but it appears to have disappeared? Think I may just wait until the next quarter.</p>

The XC40 was our second choice car after the X1 that we went for, but that is set to be removed from the scheme tomorrow. That would leave us with not a single car left on the scheme that remotely appeals to us. I’m glad that we don’t have to worry about a change until 2024, as if we were at lease expiry now we would leave the scheme and go private. I’m not a fan of lease extensions as you pay the same £3k a year in sacrificed benefits for an old car.

#169469 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

@Wigwam. If that’s the face-lifted model then I would fail a ‘spot the difference’ quiz spectacularly 😂

#169473 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

Does this help?

#169475 Reply
    Brydo

No.

#169480 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

Perhaps it might win the ‘Mildest facelift ever’ award 😂

#169482 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant
    1. Maybe an award for facelift of the year.
    #169490 Reply
    Micky

It’s very poor time for motability cars, need room to carry wheel chairs etc .

Only thing is to wait for Q2 2022.

I managed to order CLA shootingbreak red estate mercedes ,great kit BUT whether I ever get it, just goes on wait wait ,poss arrive 2022.  April.

#169514 Reply
    MickC
    Participant

Volvo XC40.001

#169526 Reply
    ajn

Devastated 👎😳..

#169551 Reply
    Gary

Shame they can’t retrofit the new infotainment

#169595 Reply
    Martinod

To replay my xc60 (65 plate) I ordered xc40  (delivery was April 2021) on Tuesday night sales man called Friday night to sale Volvo has been removed but can’t say whether my car went through or not

he’ll check over the next 5 days and get back to me.

#169597 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

To replay my xc60 (65 plate) I ordered xc40 (delivery was April 2021) on Tuesday night sales man called Friday night to sale Volvo has been removed but can’t say whether my car went through or not he’ll check over the next 5 days and get back to me.

Fingers crossed for you Martinod. As long as your dealer placed the order on the Motability system on Tuesday (it takes less than 10 minutes) then you should be fine. The Motability system pretty much accepts the order automatically within minutes. If he left it until the next day it wouldn’t have been accepted, although you would hope that he was aware that the XC40 was being removed on Wednesday so would have made sure that he did it before he left on Tuesday. Have you registered for an online Motability account? If so, you can see if your order was accepted. If it’s not there I fear that you might be in for a disappointment.

#169602 Reply
    Matty
    Participant

Just had a word with Volvo dealer . He seems to think xc40 will return in q1 . They are doing away with r design and inscription and going for plus and pro models , with very few options, the options will be standard on the car , with the plus getting pan roof and 360 camera .. only real options you can choose is the colours

#169893 Reply
    Martinod

So motability have confirmed my order got paper work in today but when I spoke with them they said they need to wait on confirmation from Volvo if they can supply the car

so still need to wait and see.

#169912 Reply
    Ditch

@Micky Used to love my  D reg Sierra aswell 😜😁

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
Reply To: Volvo removed ?
Your information: